Is it just me or has xanax gotten smaller?

is it just me or has xanax gotten smaller?
pic before

pic after
are these fakes?

I get the 1mg, used to buy them recreationally once in a while some 20 years ago. I haven't noticed a difference in size with those. Cant confirm anything about the bars. The dosage should still be 2mg though, even if they've found a more efficient way to pack them.

Take a half and see. If its shit go smack up whoever sold them to you.

when i took one bar i didnt get high, but then i took all 5 i dont remember what happened... used to get fucked off just one in the past

I have the same issue. Like I said i used them recreationally once in a while, but now I get them for anxiety issues. They help with the anxiety, but I can pop several of them and only get really good sleep, not feel a buzz or anything.

I know they've been altering certain medications to knock out recreational usage, maybe they did something to xanax as well... When was the last time you took them? Before your recent purchase.

Also, take one and try drinking a couple beers. I haven't mixed the two recently, but I remember it amplifying the buzz substantially.

i took the top photo ones months ago, the bottom pic i took 2 days ago, i think i got a nice buzz after 3 of the smaller ones but i paid significantly more which is ridiculous, 7$ vs 4$ a bar

Yeah 4 a bar is standard... I don't know man. Without some chemical way to test its validity you're sort of at the mercy of the streets here. Sorry I cant be of more help Sup Forumsro

its sad how drugs have changed so much, i miss when coke was a thing in the us

Yeah it's getting fucked up. I haven't dealt with street drugs for a long time but have friends who are constantly dry or getting fucked over. Coke is still a thing here in ohio though, although not as much as oxy/heroin sadly...

exact opposite for me, i get some fire h here in Massachusetts

I dunno man but my 2mg is way smaller and shaped like a pentagon

Its all bad batches with mass overdoses here. Glad I don't mess with that stuff or else I'd likely be dead too. Hopefully our bullshit doesn't make its way in your direction.

Y can't ya'll stick to weed?

Because people like different highs. Nothing wrong with that if they're responsible/not fucking with other peoples property to get it. The weed game isn't that much better honestly, people get thrown in jail for paraphernalia charges all the time. They're in there for months to years too.

Getting mine legally from the apothecary, I like that about The Netherlands

Wtf is that?
Don't you have ganja in your nigger country OP?

H was real easy to get in Boston when I lived there back in the day.

Weed caused me to have psychosis so I had to quit, now the only recreational drug thats safe for my mental health is xanax. But i stay away from that shit too, i have a perscription for ativan and its enough for my anxiety

Who cares about the law, its these drugs that fuck ya'll up nd ya'll still take em

You should try PCP or acid.

fake xanax
ps go to 420 chan dumbass

I agree it often leads down a dark road, I smoke weed and drink alcohol, along with meds my doctor gives me for legitimate reasons. But I have no problem if someone wants to live their life how they choose. It can be really sad at times, but there are times when it isn't bad either.

Acid is legit fun. Shrooms were too much for me though, so I opted to stay from anything harder.

Didn't even know 420chan was still around... I thought they went the way of 888 years ago.

op here, xanax is not as bad as what i quit (heroin), im using it to fight cravings and recreation

I'm currently in the Netherlands. How do I go about getting it legally?

I'd assume buy enough on the street to get it in your system, then go to a clinic claiming to be an addict. The US has clinics that do the same.

Prescription, usually by psychiatrist after common antidepressants or anti-anxiety turn out not to help.

My psychiatrist is chill so I basically asked him if I could use Xanax and he prescribed it.

tmw youve been taking fent pressed bars

>i miss when coke was a thing in the us
Okay, this is an obvious troll thread.

>The pills aren't smaller, and the pictures of absolutely nothing to judge size from
>There's this thing called "tolerance" that most people have that prevents you from getting high on the same amount consistently
>Coke is MOST DEFINITELY still a thing in the US. Coke is just as common as weed. It's, like, that one form of speed I can depend on anywhere in the country having.

the coke i got was speed

>the coke i got was speed
You don't say

you seriously dont know what alprazolam is ?

DAMN OP you are retarded..
quitting heroin with strongest benzo?
get codeine instead.. or kratom ..
and taper down

If you will take benzos to stop .. you not only can die of overdose .. if you ever decide to mix both
but you will get addicted to xanax which is WAY worse than heroin
seriously .. dont do that