Omg

omg

omg

amg

cough

bmg

Yo what's that rat looking character with the weird accent I keep seeing in these threads

having one of those days

omg

omg need more nudity

I want to play RE7.

I'm finally getting some dick today

I want to give you a hug.

Average Dick size of a wolf?

omg

Only if you have something that can run RE7.

Not big enough

at least 10 or 11

I assume my pc can run it.

6 to 9 inches I'd say depending on the size of the forest pupper.

Can you at least put the word fur on the op so I can filter these fucking cancer threads

They have a really hard mode and a wave-based survival mode.
The insane mode looks insanely frustrating, and the wave-based could be longer, but both look fun.

omg

I've never played resident evil and have almost no interest in the franchise. Come over and play it with me so I can learn.

You'll never get the 8 seconds it took to post that back.

To be fair this one seems really different from most of the games.
Wish I could.

it's too bad cause I'll probably never play it without you. Oh well, we can get drunk and play ow instead

So how is everyone this afternoon?

me irl

also me irl

this too is myself in the real world

gtfo

it is true

Maybe sometime. The next few days I've just got plenty of shit to do.
I wish alcohol didn't have calories and harm your internal organs or whatever it does.

No u?
I wish. I've only ever taken one at a time. Never multiple dicks

also that one
goddamn I'm gay

yeah I'm super fucking busy this week holy shit
exam and a draft of a paper tomorrow, a different paper thursday, work, and I have to prepare a study session for the class I'm assisting.

I was merely memeing.

I figured. Fantasy still stands ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just want to fall face-first into a video game and maybe never come out.

moar pls

that fantasy is bad stop having it

me 2

specifically an elder scrolls game

I will become a mage, sit in my tower and never leave or talk to anyone or be tempted towards terrible terrible acts

>class about mapping
>watching the bill nye the cuckold guy talk about climate change
god fucking dammit

bill
bill
bill
bill

more dinks yall pretty please

Avoiding temptation gets you nowhere.
The point of a lot of temptation is to perhaps overcome it and become stronger in the process.
I mean, blatantly teasing yourself and obsessing over temptations also isn't the correct deal, yo.
Balance.

I can't fucking do this caitlyn I'm sitting in this stupid thread and I want to go off and do the whole damn thing, make all the goddamn mistakes all over again. I can't live like this.

Just realize what a cycle all of this is.
I personally got too impassioned before.
Every bad thing was the end of the world and every good thing was a brightly burning hope.
I really burned myself out quickly. Not saying to be totally stoic or anything, but I've just learned to take the good and the bad with a grain of salt a little more than in the past. Neither will last forever.
Accept the hard work that you have to do in order to succeed.

you are slightly gay.

I want to kill myself.

man that was such a generic piece of advice. I don't really know what to say about it.

nein.
why

I have behaved recently in a manner that I find reprehensible and I am tempted towards yet more misbehavior. I don't see a way I ever stop doing this, until it becomes impossible for me to attain what I desire and the loss of it crushes me.

I'm not so special, and I hope I never get caught up in any delusions of grandeur.
Hell, it was generic to me. I overlooked what was right because it wasn't easy or entertaining.
I don't hold the solutions to your life. I can barely track my own as I discover more and more pieces.

do you want to talk about it on not threads

but at least you're a pretty cool guy

yes actually

steam then

steamed vegetables

If only it were possible for us to stop throwing around a bunch of vapid sayings like such.
Oh Julian, you're so great!
No Cait, you're the awesome one!
We're both pure shite, let's get that much settled. Just don't think you can take any easy way out of this one. Like it or not, we're going to work at our problems day by day.

or we could, you know, kill ourselves

We need to get the hell off of here.
Doesn't seem to be doing you any good.
Buck up and eat a "steamed vegetable" or exercise or get some studying done.
If you need a moment, just sit down, breathe, relax, and think while doing nothing for however long it takes to feel right. That helps me, at least.

I'm in class, I can't really kill myself right now regardless. But yes I'm leaving the thread.

Ah, wasn't aware.
Just know that I'm sure as shit not going to fuel the pity train if such a thing exists for you right now. I really hate pity, especially self-pity.
Just survive, and that's good enough.

omg

oh em gee

Where's this from?