What's the most edgy thing you saw on this board that isn't CP or killers posting their kills?

What's the most edgy thing you saw on this board that isn't CP or killers posting their kills?

people where joking about trying to get donald trump elected (yes the reality tv star!). 2edgy4me

pictures of bananas.

Probably the guy that into scarring/cutting himself. Like he had one from forehead to cheek going over one eye and he also carved the 8-pointed chaos marine star on himself

He posted some bonkers story about how he was brought to a police station and was cross dressed and kept asking for water and when they brought him some he refused it over and over because it wasn't "cop water" meaning that it wasn't the cop's own personal water or some shit like that

/thread

The guy who cut off an eyebrow and wore it as a moustache was pretty good

that guy who hates every single one of us

kek'd

Guy who fucked skull was cool,but def not factor of bdsm cp.

There was a thread on wich an user was looking for advice on how to fuck his crush and my advice was to kidnap her family in her own house beat her unconscious and as she woke up explain to her that she would have to let him fuck her brains out or else he would rape her whole family infront of her, in the case she accepted he should fuck her but also rape her family infront of her then he should kill everyone and fuck the corpses until they were too rotten, in case she didn't he should just kill and proceed to fuck the corpses without raping anyone.

You mean this guy?

Little children posting edgy maymays

contributin

burning a loaf of garlic bread

that's the good shit right there

The girl with her box of dead animals. Don't know if anyone capped it or not, wish I had.

some guy said he had sex with his sister, I can't imagine anyone would actually lie about something like that

it's usually pretty 2edgy4u any time you out a pony fucker in their totally not related torturing pastel animal drawing threads.

the fapenning... and the leaker stamping his C drive for all of us to see his folders revealing who he was.

Somebody posted Bismuth once.

You're a faggot, but nice dubs.