Sup Sup Forumsros, I'm looking forward to start and train with a butterfly knife, balisong

Sup Sup Forumsros, I'm looking forward to start and train with a butterfly knife, balisong
If someone does this, I need advice about it, I'm thinking about a CS:GO butterfly trainer cutss.com/collections/butterfly
Or maybe just a tipicall normal butterfly with sharp blade
My doubt is, if I train with CS:GO knife, will I get used to that curve handle and won't be able to trick the same with a normal straight handle? or it's much difference?

The CS:GO knives are fucking stupid, and the curve just makes life more difficult. Go with a model 42 trainer (if you start with a real one there is a very real chance you will end up with stitches) Preferably one without the bolts on the top of each handle, those tend to fuck up.

Also, for pretty quality tutorials look up "balisong addict" on youtube.

Well, I heard that are minor cuts so they dont hurt much Im not scared about that, well at leat if I dont cut up a tendon or some shit. So then fuck csgo and his curve handle

Just check to see if they're legal where you are before you get a sharp one, OP. Because butterfly knives can be opened with one hand (and because weapons laws are reactionary bullshit), they're more likely to get you in trouble if you pull one out at the wrong time.

Checked.

Anyone know how to get these in Canada?

Most of the cuts you get from them will be minor, but drop that shit on your foot or, try to do an arial and fuck it up you will get a lot more than minor cuts. I have a big ass scar on my left foot from dropping mine. I had to get 13 stitches.

Yea I think it is cause theres a local shop in the city about weapons and fireworks and they have 3 ballisong to sell, i asked the lady who works there and she said nothing about legal or not ao I think its cool, anyway I wont pull it out in fron of public to atratc much atention just practicing tricks by myself

Well if they're right there on the shelf, you're fine. Good luck OP! Get gud!

Also, checked.

that is the absolute stupidest butterfly knife in existence.

What's the point of a butterfly knife? I guess they're compact and therefore easier to hide because the blade folds into the 'handle', but what else is there?

This literally has to be the most faggoty cringe thread ever.

Oh crap, well im just starting, didnt even opened one once so its gonna be good
Yea just right there you can even see it from outside of the shop
Trickster

>Inb4
Thanks anons you helped me pretty much

Buy a real one and cut ur wrist fgt

I bought a butterfly knife in Provincetown back in the 1990's.
Shit was SO cash

Balisongs are shite m8, shivving cunts with a plastic spork from the chipshop is where the fun's at.

>Trickster

So brief it conveyed no information. Do you mean to say that it can fool people into thinking it's a multi tool or something?

flipping them around can be soothing and nerve calming to some, like smoking or fingering your butt

I have friends with experience with a website called knifezilla. I believe he knew the guy but still. He got balis, a retractable baton, stun knuckles, body armor and lockpicks. Last I checked the site said they ship everything except the one handed crossbows.

wasted quads

Get one of the starter kits that come with a fedora and one of those button down shirts with flames at the bottom.

This, guaranteed to come with either a balisong or karambit