Alice3D is streaming Anarcute!

Alice3D is streaming Anarcute!

Alice3D runs morning therapy threads every weekday morning, therapy tea maid threads every Monday and Wednesday evening, cooking maid threads on Friday evening, and streams on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

She streams her legs and her pupper.

So if you like cute puppers, or if you want somewhere to chat, come join us.

Alice3D is CeltyPlays on Twitch. All of Sup Forums is welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

anekiho.me/chat2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uploaded the wrong image, derp.

what the fuck

doki doki

ba-dump

dem legs

they're pretty cute, i'm not gonna lie. they look pretty adorable.

This game...such a...CUTE!

bampadabampaboomp

zip zop zoobity bop

boopy doopy woopy woo

blamp blimp blomp blemp blump

bampf

Anarcute

Democrute? Cutocracy?

Cutenunism

Streaming aside, Alice is here for you, to listen to your problems or issues - hence the psychology threads.

Email: [email protected]
Steam: Aneki Margatroid
Chat: anekiho.me/chat2
Twitch: celtyplays
Patreon: alicemargatroid

Sociocuteism?

Monarcute?

Republicute?

The Cute-O Protocol.

The Cute-an missile crisis.

The Coldere War?

I'm terrible

The Coldere Report

Cutetasrophe?

That's just mine, but worse!

Adorapocalypse!

The Holocute

...I'm worse

Yes you are

THE CUTE PUPPER HAS ARRIVED

The Rape of Nancute?

terrorist organization Al Cute-A

More like Al-Quaedere

or Adorable-Quaeda

A philosophical cutie or p-cutie

Philosophy is above my pay grade

Face when?

She has cute legs

Never!

The earthquake that caused the infamous Indian Ocean Tsundere of 2004 registered a 9.1 in magnitude and was said to have the energy of 23,000 atomic flustered blushes. This extreme rupture caused massive tectonic plate movement, but it definitely wasn't doing it to get the Indian Ocean's attention or anything. Baka.

This is fucking gold. I love it.

Why? ;A;

Because Alice is an idea. The person doesn't matter.

Because her legs are enough!

That matters for me...

Whyso, friend?

C for Cutedetta.

>she

She indeed.

Cute!

Stream's over now! Thanks for coming, all.

Alice will be doing a thread in about an hour (so, 8PM EST). But feel free to hang around here if you want to chat until then.

Cute! To cue: a queue of cute critters, clamoring to create chaos and confusion, etc. etc.

Can somebody please tell me I'm not a worthless sack of shit and that things will get better for me soon?

I don't get this reference

Pls don't hate me ;_;

You're not a worthless sack of shit. Things might get better. It depends on the things, and it may also depend on you.

You're not a worthless sack of shit. You're a human being! The potential for true self-awareness gives you a number of advantages right off the bat!

From v for vendetta:

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. [carves "V" into poster on wall] The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Also the Sup Forums parody:

Bam! Behold, a public bulletin board, built of both brilliance and barbarity by bastards with boners. This bastion, no mere bulwark of boredom, is a brutal barrage of blistering? bullshite, barely benevolent... but behind the bigotry and breasts, beyond the bitter broadcasts of bragging buffoons: here be the body politic. A brotherhood of blasphemy, blessed with more balls than brains, battling the bland and the bogus, the benign. Bedlam? Bring it on! But I babble. Better to be brief. We are Sup Forums

I was trying to do an anarcute parody but it's kinda difficult!

Crikey! Cute critters crave the consideration of callous cretins communicating in kind.

...Wow this shit's hard.

thread dead?

Resurrected now, apparently.

are you sure?

Not exactly!

Alice thread in 7 minutes. I'll link it here when it's up.

Alice thread

can we listen to her creepy modulated voice?

It's not modulated! But it is burn-afflicted.

It's on her past broadcasts, if you wanna listen!