twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHIT.

boring nigger trash

Is Kendrick Lamar's career over?

lol Mac

I sure hope so

Far from it

DUCKWORTH. underrated af

this album reminds me of sipping henny with my girl, none of you fags will EVER experience that

WE WAUUZZ KING KOANGZ AND SHEET

Reminder that kendrick is a rap savant

the production on it is great

>black man involved with the music

Not gonna listen to "RAH RAH RAH RAPE IS FUN RAPE US FUN" for however many tracks. I already know what this album will be.

>FLAC

Tidal rip?

lol

What should i get for lunch bros

ABSOLUTELY EVERY SINGLE FUCKING EMINEM ALBUM DOES FUCKING CIRCLES AROUND THIS FUCKING BABOON SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN FUCKING BRAINWASHED YOU FUCKING IDIOTS, IT IS ALL A MARKETING SCHEME, HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU FUCKING AUTISTS BE??????????????? PLEASE STOP STOP STOP AND DIE DIE DIE DIE

QUICK FUCKING REMINDER: kendshit IS TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP IN R E D D I T

PLEASE JUST KILL YOURSELVES, YOU HAVE MADE THIS ALREADY SHITTY BOARD TURN TO FUCKING STRAIGHT GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

3 piece special from kfc

WE ARE DYINGG AND SHEET

Creamed corn and nothing else

Can you give me some source on this, user? I looked for the credits but every source i found haven't said anything about Pink Floyd.

this. real playas sip henny and listen to white rappers ONLY

chalupa

Just started the album, was looking through the tracks and saw that U2 is featured on a song. Is this a rapper named U2 or is it like bono and the edge and shit? Not looking forward to that particular track at all.

Found on rap genius. Not sure if it's credible though.

Also, if he really sampled from echoes, this would be a beautiful peace of production, because the guitar on echoes sounds really different.

it's bono and the edge and shit and it's like the best song on the album

DNA is the high point so far

You're right to not look forward to it. It's utter shit.

The production is already beautiful

I can't stop listening to PRIDE.

The vibe is too good.

Is he okay? He sounds a lil unstable on this album

320 link is actually 256kbps.

Yes, i looked on genius too. But there's nothing there ;__;

genius.com/Kendrick-lamar-damn-credits-lyrics

Only goes down from there, bud.

1 2 3 4 5

I am

GIMME SUM GANJA
GIMMME GIMME SUM GANJA

Lol it's called art dude. It's ultimately meaningless. He only does this because he doesn't feel like going into business. That's where the real nigga feels come from.

this was his Yeezus. TLOP is around the corner.

senpai, xxx is the best track, bono goes hard

Any user can add that on there.

No, everyone loves this album except some Sup Forums hipsters and even then the reception is pretty positive

REEEEEEEEEEE YEEZUS GREATEST DON'T COMPARE REEEEEEEEEE

>yfw you're bono trying to get the kids listening to your music so you post on Sup Forums anonymously to give yourself free advertising.

this is nothing like yeezus

I definitely think he should have left Bono off. That was a major miscall, utterly fucking degenerate.

friendly reminder that album 2 is dropping sunday

xxlmag.com/news/2016/03/cardo-hints-more-kendrick-lamar-music-coming-soon/

Loyalty is the only really weak track here. Some others are just ok, mostly great tho.

Anyone feel that having Humble as the single and DNA as the opener felt off compared to the rest of the album? Like it gave the listener a false idea of what to expect, but then he doesn't subvert that with (hyper) emotional tracks like U and instead hits us with a ton of mellow introspective tracks. It's odd - even though tpab and gkmc varied way more sonically, they felt way more cohesive.

I dig it overall, though I don't think it was as good as UU which is a little disappointing.

Did anyone else feel that this album is a bit dated? It seems a little behind the times. It's still good, and Kendrick is very capable and skilled as ever, but it seems like something that would have dropped a year or two ago.

Steve Lacy is on the production, the guitar sound must be from him, he is the black Mac DeMarco.

Literally busted a nut with the final section

What the fuck? Did they change their menu? Or maybe that's their lunch menu, I never been there for lunch.

Lamb is pretty good.

yup

Don't tell people about shit you haven't listened to dumbass

lol you're a faggot

FEAR is plenty personal, but you have to dig a little bit

it's the production that makes it sound more like something older GKMC-esque.

Kendrick has shit flow and he's been carried by the good beats. This album has shit beats.

Maybe it's because it's justso fresh and brand new, but I think DAMN is my favoreite Kendrick album yet. I can admit from an objective point of view that GKMC is probably better but I just love this album so much. I don't know how people can hate on it, I guess people wanted another TPAB?

why is no one talking about Feel???? It and Duckworth seem like the clear standouts to me

God is weak and generic. It sounds like a combination of 808's and Heartbreak and Awaken, My Love!

all my normie friends think it's disappointing as hell.

My one black friend just texted me saying it blows.

Ain't nobody praying for me. That one line gets me so bad

interesting, all my normie friends think it's amazing

WE, WYZ, BLACK. JEWS. N. SHEEEEEIT.

HOL UP HOL UP

Age?

I have a feeling the younger generations will eat this up.

duckworth is so good

WE WUZ CENTER OF THE WORL AN SHEITT

the one trump dropped earlier was better

2 extra biscuits

any LA bros down to meet up for a listening party?

>open foobar
>check properties
>256 kbps

Fuck yourself, OP.

Where's the 320 link at?

download the flac and convert it yourself

or better yet listen to it in lossless, pleb

younger college students

I'm really liking it but I have been listening to the same songs

Already done did, dick.

haha yep I figured. Most of my friends are seniors or graduates and we're all not feeling it. However my brother and his friends (younger college students) are loving it.

>WE lost Barack

thank god

get get get get got got got got

You're acting as if there's a big difference in your age groups

>hhahha have to show my """""patrician""""" taste

Duckworth is special. Pride, Fear and Feel would be my top 3 though.

interesting dynamic, probably part of why Sup Forums seems to love it
for the record I think it's good but nowhere near his best. Couple stellar tracks but overall just quality

I used to like Kendrick but it's clear now he's on the wrong side of history. I can't support someone who disrespects Trump like this so often, he obviously knows nothing about politics. While people are trying to fix the country and make it great again Kendrick is still rapping about how hard it is being black. I'm done

>CAUTION!

>Don't you talk about Fox News ever again

>America first!!!!
>declares war on Syria one week in
well

why hasn't this city been nuked yet?

>march 2016
tard

>While people are trying to fix the country and make it great again Kendrick is still rapping about how hard it is being black. I'm done

Nigga he still doing that when Obama was in office. The only reason Obama gets a pass, aside from being an equally shit politicians like those before and after him, was because he was black and brought mainstream artists to appease the [retarded] mainstream populous.

That said, if he really does rip on Trump that much I'm gonna get annoyed with this album. Not because I like Trump, but I just really fucking hate it when uneducated tards talk about politics.

why haven't you offed yourself yet?

Yeah to protect our freedoms you fucking idiot

He's exaggerating. Try listen to it first.

>we going to kill ISIS
>bombs the only army fighting them
ok

that backwards voice on Duckworth reminds me of Twin Peaks

But he's right though. LA (along with SF) is the biggest heap of steaming shit that promplty need to be destroyed.

If these two were gone, California would be objectively a great fucking state.

>muh freedoms

Holy kek

wow a Sup Forumsnigger knows nothing about politics, what a surprise. We're not going into Syria. Obongo dropped a record high number of drone strikes, created vacuums where ISIS could take power, and Kendrick "WE WUZ" Lamar doesn't say shit. I don't care if he dislikes Trump, but he should stop talking about politics unless he wants to get laughed at.
Drops worlds biggest non-nuclear bomb on >ISIS a couple days later
Also he didn't bomb the Syrian army, niglet, he destroyed their chemical weapon's facility.

>people actually unironically believe this