So its exactly one month to this comes out

So its exactly one month to this comes out.

So does anyone want to see this muck?

It surely is the biggest flop of the year?

youtube.com/watch?v=df2VrzS1HCs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BmeR9GYdDU
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ20zy7qQZo
youtube.com/watch?v=Rf0M11fvv2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm gonna see it just so I can crack that Simpsons joke during a part when he drinks water and hope I get a laugh from the crowd.

that fucking face

Looks like one of those pseudo-sword and sandal CGI fests like Clash of the Titans or Gods of Egypt

Also it's an historical epic, I'll watch it just for the sets and costumes even if the story is shit. Hopefully the CGI doesn't ruin that aspect of the movie but that boat scene in the preview doesn't have my hopes up.

It's been long enough that a remake is okay. This movie looks like a fun summer blockbuster, why are you so angry?

Wouldn't it be sexist if I didn't watch this remake?

>This movie looks like a fun summer blockbuster
It doesn't, really. Mad Max or Jurassic World or Fast and Furious were all fun blockbusters.

This movie looks like a direct to DVD Scorpion King sequel. It won't have any good action or camerawork. There's no fun to be had.

>"If God's already decided my path, how am I any better off than a slave?"

>SHIT SHIT SHIT, WHAT DO I SAY TO THAT?
>"haha... why don't you ask God?"
>I THINK IT WORKED

Is that Christian rock in the background?
What dumbfuck approved that?
They should be marketing this as a pg-13 Gladiator or an epic in general. As it is, it seems like a big-budget film by the company that made God's Not Dead as is

>implying this version will have any Jesus references

youtube.com/watch?v=3BmeR9GYdDU

They tried that with the first trailer.

Jesus is literally in the trailer

drink up, judah ben hur

Poor Toby Kebbell

Nothing but flops

It should.

Eh, I think the chariot scenes and scenes on the triremes wont be bad, certainly not gods of Egypt bad.

And Jurassic World was pants on head retarded, as is any FastnFurryus movie, but if they both get to count as fun this can't be worse.

>Ben Hur
>Historical

Simply taking place on this planet at some point before this very second does not make a movie historical.

Because it's a pointless, cash-grab remake that looks like it ruins everything that made classic beloved film good.

Why the hell would you have pop music for this trailer?

If you want religious music, then do it with style:
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ20zy7qQZo

>thinking this movie will have an audience besides you

Even my 25 year old brother thinks this looks crap and that the original will always be superior.

What was the joke?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rf0M11fvv2U

>costumes
>leather pants

somebody shop laffin evans face in that poster pls