thanks!
lolwut
yeah, I think so
;) thanks user
you too ;3

Good to see so many fellow big white dongs

thicc-ish, not very long though :/

white cock thread

why you gotta make the thread about race yo???

>op bumping with more

i would do literally anything to be able to worship this. :( feels bad

Don't feel bad user, there's plenty of big dicks out there to service

not gonna lie user, i'm all about cock worship

Too big/10

yeah haha, sorry about that

i would love to worship somebody's cock. I just want to love and kiss a big one... ;/

kind of looks photoshopped for some reason. Not sure why.

you should fuck for sport, OP. tons of sluts out there need to be reminded that they live to worship cock.

i promise it's not but i get you, it gives me that shopped vibe and it's my pic

shave your armpits

i mean like don't we all fuck for sport to some extent

How many inches is it? I always measure mine but I'm never sure if I measure it right.

old pic, not so unkempt anymore. legit criticism of the photo though 10/10

it's 9 inches, idk how that helps you though?

Okay I just wanted to get a different perspective and if you said it was more than 7 then I'd know if I was measuring it right. Since it is more than 7 I'm assuming I did it right.

well, good job user I'm proud for you and your cock

I think you're a disgusting beta male who seeks validation because you are so autistic that you can't fuck a real girl. Sage and you're fucking cancer.

Long, but skinny, small head, kind of unappealing all around with how dry it is, obviousness of circumcision scar. Might I suggest you use a moisturiser as a lubricant? Make sure it's either medical grade or very mild, unscented. Should give the head a cleaner, less cracked look and make the scar less noticeable over time. Also, that pubic hair is awful. Either shave it properly or let it grow naturally, what you have in that picture just looks gross.

So are you guys a bunch of gay guys rating each others dicks or are these threads just dudes complimenting each others dicks? Straight guy here who is just wondering.

Lol thanks man. One time I got it to 7.5 to 8. Maybe one day I'll finally get to use it on a girl. Being a virgin always put in the friend zone sucks.

This TBH. It's big, but you're not doing anything productive with it, so any married man's chode is going to get a lot more action.

lol i'm in a relationship

itll be those sluts loss when you end up dating a good girl one day user and the girl your with is the one enjoying your dick

Op! Post vids

lol you sound like elliot rodger

Contribootin

It's a dick.

Next question?