What do you drive and what country makes the best car?

What do you drive and what country makes the best car?

VW Passat.

Germany.

honda

japan

A Polo. It's crap as car. VW never again. Japan makes the best cars.

focus

well we don't produce anything anymore because we're cucks but if you're going by makes that started here then the UK, i'd rather have an aston or a jag than a kraut shitwagon

>Audi a4

>germany

i wish i could drive a saab 99

mondeo st
italy

VW Polo
Japan

I don't have a car. No need for it really, but if I ever buy one I'll get a japanese car.

Matz 3

Japan
(More specifically Suzuki, Mazda, Subaru and Lexus)

Corvette and baja bug.

America.

2nd best country is Japan.

Oh fuck off, both of you.

Mercedes C-Class. Soon to be getting a Mustang GT and replacing the C-Class with a diesel E or S.

Japan makes the best commuters and fun FWD vehicles
American bakes the best trucks and cheap performance cars
Germany makes the best luxury/high end performance vehicles

Anyone who disagrees with this is objectively wrong.

if you're going to say japan at least say nissan

honda cr-v

japan but america is a close second imo

why would he say terrible low quality shitheaps?

memes. german cars are the new mid range standard.
>luxury
britain
>high end performance
italy

nissan gt-r is objectively speaking the best japanese car, otherwise the civic has a great engine, suzuki used to be good, and jap stuff is well engineered overall. i'm just not a fan t bh

Image is for ilustration purposes only, i have a little something I put together over time.

I like american muscle cars but they're not a thing anymore so I'd say Germany makes the best cars

My family had one

Italy's fallen behind Germany and England now.

2014 mazda 3 in manual

I wish I had a mustang gt 350 in that sky blue colour they have

Jaguar is the only Brit brand that has any capacity to rival the Germans and they only compete in handling. Not much else.

Bentleys are just Volkswagens and Rolls/Mini are just BMWs. Land Rover a shit. Der krieg ist verloren.

>Land Rover a shit
This is bait

But Land Rover is shit.

lada of course

> donetsk oblast car plates

>American bakes the best trucks
d...delete this desu

Nothing fanzy, but it really uses little gas (diesel) is big and fast enough and never made any problems.

Germany.

I like Jap trucks but I unironically think ours are better. I drive my friends Tacoma regularly and my grandpa has a Tundra and I cannot bring myself to like them even though I love Land Cruisers. We knocked the steering out of alignment on the Tacoma doing mild off roading, and the Tundra is pretty underwhelming by every metric. They're both extremely uncomfortable and underpowered compared to their Ford and GM counterparts. All Toyota has going for it is reliability and even then, the GM trucks we've owned have been pretty much as reliable. I like Nissans a little more but they have their own sets of problems.

Ford focus 1 (2000) 190k km on the counter. Station model, never Let me down really good car and I can be a True hipster with the build in cassettedeck (mfw listening to best dance hits of the 90's on casette)

Japanese build the best cars

Filename says C-Class but that's an E-Class.

Are you driving an E250 diesel? I'm thinking about getting one.

Yeah, you are right. Somehow I klicked on the "other results" which were actually E Class. Getting late...
I drive an C 220 diesel.
It is enough for a comfy travel speed of 190-200kmh. Really no need for the bigger engine. At least in the C Class, never driven the more heavy E Class.

Opel Omega B1 (dad gave it to me when he bought a new car)

Japs