Is it true that in Israel people who don't serve in the army are social outcasts...

Is it true that in Israel people who don't serve in the army are social outcasts? Is this true of other nations with conscription as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wr3wJ0xrNmU
youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk&t=331s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well I've heard that back when we had universal conscription in Sweden (so up until the end of the Cold War) it was certainly the case that a potential employer could get a bad impression of you if he read through your CV and saw that you hadn't done military service. Or if you had done it, but gotten bad grades for behavior.

Did girls avoid guys who didn't serve in favor of military Chads? I have read that this is the case in Israel.

Haven't heard any specific example of that. But it was socially expected that you should do military service if you were a man.

nobody here gives a fuck since most people who were conscripted are poor anyway

Seems like an unhealthy dynamic. One of the upsides of conscription is breaking down class barriers imo.

Aren't people worried about the dangers of having a military dominated by poor people in a country with such extreme wealth and social inequality as Brazil? Sounds a bit dangerous.

yes, though in Israel, an employer isn't eligible to ask whether you served in military or not

that's also semi-rare so people who don't serve are well-known in our society as "Mishtamtim" (dodgers)

most of them are marked as either problematic or selfish fucks

>dominated
All the officers are not poor since you have to go to college

What about
?

In your opinion what is the height of the girl in left ?
1m83 ?

I see. Still, does this mean that many of your typical favela gang members actually get military training?

Wrong. You go through academy, you don't need college to become an Officer.

t. Army Officer.

you need to finish highschool and pass the exam, cant be a dumbass

I'm not Jewish but would you take me in your army? I'll kill any and all camelfuckers necessary.

In Israel, poor, middle-class and rich Israelis all serve together.
That's part of our pride in the IDF as a social melting pot.

Yes, many Israeli girls (which also serve) see military-dodgers as a red flag for shitty boyfriend material.

You say that during the interview process and you'll be excluded. They don't want people rampaging against muzzies.

ive heard back in yugoslavia if you were unfit for military you were also deemed unfit for marriage, whatever that means

And yet Jews in America disdain military service and are way underrepresented in the armed forces. VERY odd case.

>goymerican willingly to die for his israeli masters

Just how cucked can you be?

probably 1.78~

some do yea

There is a difference between defending your country and kill some random arabs because your jewish overlord says so

Yes, but that doesn't mean you need a degree to be an officer. Unless you wanna be a federal agent, then you'll need a degree.

If you already have a degree you can become a higher rank officer but most people just dump college and go to EsPCEx, like i did :D

Some American Christians literally pay money to go to Israel and volunteer on a kibbutz. I believe there were some featured in the Louis Theroux doc about settlers.

see this:
We are aware that diaspora Jews, especially the young ones are way too lefty, politics-wise.
Though, that's the same case with most minorities in foreign countries.

Must be fun to be a policeman in Brazil

If there was a war and they called the reserves would people with a degree become officers?

I've heard the Israeli youtuber Yotam Perel was exempted from military service because he had a mental breakdown and threatened to kill himself, if anyone can confirm.
That would explain quite a lot
youtu.be/Wr3wJ0xrNmU

there are like 2 youtubers who are semi-known in israel and he isn't one of them,
thus idk

Glad we don't have a draft in the USA. Can't imagine anything worse than having to sleep, shower and shit in the company of a bunch of subhuman proles.

Yes, depends on the degree i think.

You won't see a guy formed with Philosophy commanding a jungle warfare unit.

this is exactly why black men win your white women

No that's because of your kinsmen in the media brainwashing them

youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk&t=331s

I want to move to Pissrael and get the kike citizenship. I will even clip the end of my cock off. I have done military service in the past but I am superannuated now, can I still join the Haga or something like that?

>999 excuses for being a weak beta

Not here. Our army was hell in late USSR-90s, now it is improving but still pretty abd. People who go there by conscription are seen as unlucky ones.

Nah. I didn't do my conscription, didn't have any problems with getting employed or making friends.

What about Roy Kafri and his skinny friend?
What about Hila?

Is is true the army there is just a hotbed for gay rape?
Same question

Nah, there's gay jokes and gay sex, but no gay rape

>What about Roy Kafri and his skinny friend?
They went mainstream television two years ago.

>What about Hila?
not that popular unless you're a hipster who watches english youtube vids for memes

>there's gay jokes and gay sex
bit gay desu

we get 20 year old israeli draft dodgers at my university.

all are good lads though.

Well yeah, it's a bunch of bored youngsters grouped up together, of course it'd be gay as fuck

great, let their dodging ass freeze there

>breaking down class barriers
if anything it makes you hate poor people even more.

yuck

Hmm shame not to have a decent youtube community in your own language 2bh
There's also that Maha girl but she's Palestinian I think

In Finland people think that you are fatherland's traitor of you do not complete military service.

You can choose from military service, civil service and jail, but only nu-male cuck betas choose last two.

thanks

>t. Sup Forums user

Well you can choose between civillian service and army in conscript and literally everyone I know who didnt join the army are pot smoking losers

we also have these two, though one can't choose
and has to enlist to the military

unless you're an Orthodox religious girl, and only then you're eligible to opt for the second choice

Can you just leave the country? Or do they block you?

Same question

If you go study abroad, you do not have to do it when you are young, but when you come back to Finland. You will also be called back if war begins.

If you are no longer citizen of Finland, they do not have anything to say.

Why would you leave the country? Just serve.
All your friends do that, your family have, and even girly girls do.

That's on the same level as being reluctunt to attend high school here.

>and only then
What if you have a BMI of 15? Apparently they used to exempt weak people in Germany

Also forgot to say: when you are 17/18 and invited to draft, and if you do not attend it, you are criminal and military police will come to you.

>american christians
There is none, they are all Jews in disguise desu

medical conditions are special cases, some volunteer to the military just because they want to have the same experirence as their friends,
while others get exempt and then opt for national-civillian service.

>In Finland people think that you are fatherland's traitor of you do not complete military service.
Maybe 50 years ago they did.

>how to spot that one who would let his daughter marry a black Muslim refugee

('-')
Looked a lot better from behind

GREADEST ALLY :DDD

Wot. I'm only saying how it is.

Couldnt you just renounce your citizenship and leave the country before they come to invite you?

Draft/conscription dodgers are shunned wherever there is draft or conscription

They were heroes in 60s America, at least amongst a certain (((segment))) of society

It's not hard to lie on your CV

>all that gross misuse of government property
shamefur dispray

That's partially because conscripts tend to do poorly in actual war. Conscription is supposed to supplement a professional volunteer army, not replace it.

>not choosing relief for medical reasons

Yeah, back when we had conscription it was shameful to be deemed unfit to serve or to dodge it.

The conscription itself was shit tho and a waste of time. It's kinda of "If I had to suffer, then those pussy young men should suffer too, it made me a man".

have you noticed this is a thread about the 8-times in a row winner of wars Israel aka the jewish land of military conscription since day 1

its hard to know all military nuances and terms unless you served as well

>This

Never heard about it.

Kek.