I just found another job but they won't pay me until April and i'm literally starving...

I just found another job but they won't pay me until April and i'm literally starving, i fear I might lose the job because of it and i'm too ashamed to tell anyone
Wtf should I do Sup Forums ?

>food stamps
>food bank

Don't be ashamed of either.

ask your friends for some food

>another job
so you're already employed? Keep working and making money, give 2 weeks notice around two weeks or so before next job, go on with your life.

Food banks are godsends and are pretty much made for people in your situation user. Utilize your resources

Dumpster dive behind supermarkets

I feel really embarassed to go in a food bank but i'm so desperate right now that i'll try and do that, will also try to avoid eye contacts with people

this actually. a lot of that is good shit, if op is in the states our food safety shit is absurd. ive never been where op is, but ive dived behind trader joes and whole foods cause you get the best product for free.

>it's hard to feel embarrassed on a full stomach user. If it makes you feel better, pay it forward once you get back on your feet. Good luck man

>trying to avoid eye contact at a food bank

and what, accidentally lock eyes with someone else who is also at the food bank?

I'm a frenchfag, I heard they spill bleach and toxics on those dumpster in my country, to avoid this kind of behaviour

>avoid eye contacts

Yeah, you'd better get over that fucking attitude real quick. You're at the food bank and so are they, there's nothing humiliating or shameful about that because you're on just the same level as the rest of them. If you disagree then you're fucking deluding yourself.

Yea I know it sounds stupid

>Oh, hey, user! I haven't seen you since high school! I've been volunteering here every week for a while now. How can people succeed in society when they can't have their basic needs met, right? Anyways, what are you doing here?

>user: Uh, um, I'm not getting food here! That's be silly. I'm... Um, I'm actually here to meet a hooker... He should be here any minute...

lol

Tell someone.

Then eat the shit they throw out that's covered in plastic. Obviously do not eat lettuce that was sitting next to a diaper.

Fucking idiot.

You're right, it's just that i've never been in this situation before and I feel guilty for no valuable reason

well, your in France, they got shit to help people. i understand wanting to be self sufficient and a producer, i have deep respect for that. but goddamn, you are contributing to society already, there is no fucking shame in getting help. look at your testicles, and accept that they are there.

ya so go to the foodbank to avoid the poisoning you fucktard. For godsake just do it you're desperate enough to eat trash why not just use the resources your government gives to it's people, it's yours to better your condition of living, and if you manage to obtain some amount of wealth you'll be able to pay back via taxes.

Damn.. in the usa the bum that got sick from that would sue the company and be a millionaire if they tried that

Why don't you just take a loan from bank or one of those quick credits if you are so desperate? You'll repay it eventually by mid summer or so.