What to do about cars gettin broken into constantly in my apartment complex?!?

What to do about cars gettin broken into constantly in my apartment complex?!?
It seems to happen once or twice a week. I leave my doors unlocked and try not to keep anything in my car but these fuckers took petty shit like my aux cord and car charger. I need ideas to put an end to this!

You could not leave your doors unlocked.

But it has happened here before where people get thier windows broken

Wire up your door handles to a car battery in the trunk. Listen for the scream. Better yet, create a circuit with 3 or 4 batteries and watch for the cloud of pink mist. You could smear caustic lye paste on your car door handles which will burn for hours

You could get a taser and lurk in the bushes and wait for them. Tase the fuck out of em. Tase em to death of you want. Then just walk back inside.

>inb4 op forgets he did it and fries himself

because if its locked they break the windows duh

Get some car alarms you stupid fucks. Even my shit neon has a factory installed theft deterrence system

move to a predemoninantely white neighbourhood

Tape razor blades under your door handles. Put a carpeted floor floor mat on your seat, cut it so it fits on your seat cushion so it's not obvious. Run pins up through the cushion so that anyone sitting in the driver's seat gets stabbed.
Leave earbuds with shit on the earpieces in the car. Put a pin in the push button of your glove box.
But make sure to remove this stuff before you hop in to go to work

See if there's a parking garage nearby.

Natural selection. It's a great way to determine if op is actually a faggot

The fact that it's a Neon is deterrent enough

Kek

I live in a more upscale part of town...its very weird for it to be happening here

Catch them in the act and run at them shooting a cap gun

/thread/

It's probably spoiled rich kids

Even with an alarm that will simply make them run off and i still have to fix the window...

Can't argue with the pussy that thing pulls though. Even has a tissue dispenser in the console, which when opened, falls conveniently into the back seat.

This car was made for pounding pussy

Based on what they are willing to take just leave a bag of meth inside everyone ELSE'S cars

this, but smear everything with shit like a true vietcong

Wait in your back seat with a gun

Im thinking place a bottle of vodka in the car and fill it half with some sorta acid...leave unlocked and let um take it

Is that legal?

Connect car batterys into you trunk of you car like 3-4 car battery or a few 9v batteries. run a lead to on of our seats of you car. Put some some type of leaver switch under the seat cover of you car. so when they sit on it they get a shock.

Everything is leagal if you dont get caught.

Traps are not allowed, and I think that would classify as a trap.
And who the fuck drinks from an unknown bottle?

Shoot the nigger doing it.

Teenagers

if i broke into a car with this shit id be sure to come back and total it.

Set up camera then show police. Nothing more you can do other than sit in your car with a shot gun and fix the problem Wild West style

try putting some pins, needles or fishing hooks in the seat covers , but ensure that the seat cover is firmly tied on the seat. yea you may lose 15 mins a day puting and takeing it off but the pain is worthless.Mine got broken in last week , they stole the stereo . Parked next to it was my gf's car , being the same model i tought i could do some shit.Bought a seat heater and filled it with seringe needles and fishing hooks faceing up , and holy kek was not a fag with me.
Gf's car alarm goes off at 3:20 - 3:30 am , run to the window ... see the fag in massive pain and yell 'i'll be right down' . Fag managed to escape 22 straighten fishing hooks and 7 heat temperede needles.The seat cover was holding on the seat bi some super strong velcro.Found the plastic part of the seringe needles on the seat , meaning that he got 7 needles in his ass all twisting and turning as he moves because of the heat treatment .Never slept better in my life. took 4 hours to to the seat cover.

It's kids then

use dark liqour and brake fluid

Leave an old, unused smart phone with a GPS tracing app installed inside the car and track the location. Then kill the perp in his sleep. Or maybe booby trap the car with tear gas.

>fill car with dynamite
>sit in bushes, hands placed eagerly on charge
>wait for perpetrator to sit in car
>blow up your car (for justice)
>yell "meep meep" and sprint towards the horizon as fast as possible

Do you even watch TV?

>stand watch
>catch the fucker
>break both his legs,pierce his eardrums, gouge out his eyes and cut his tongue

That might be a good mix with jager...and brake fluid would mess somebody up right?

Yes

DC does not work that way, AC is where the fun is.

rabid pitbull with aids. leave it in the car.

Leave a Bible in your car so they discover the errors of their ways and become born again through the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.

That makes you a fucking asshole

> Wires red and black plugs of car batter to door handle
> Sparks fly as 230 amps unleash instantly through the door handle
> Door handle melts to car door
> Battery cells catastrophically fail and battery is toast

OP does not understand electricty.

Keep a suitcase or briefcase in the car. When you leave the car at night, take all of your papers, plugs and cables with you in the case. Leave the car unlocked with NOTHING in it.
Bring the case with you in the morning.

Set up cameras.
Blackmail the theives.

Good luck getting 230 amps out of a 12v car battery

Kekekekek

It's recommended because they'll just smash windows or fuck up the lock

Jahovas new strategy?
>Join us, or i call the cops.

You clearly do not understand how a 12v car battery works or even the basics of electricity. Allow me to explain so you never say anything so ignorant again.

> Amperes can be thought of as the amount of the current flowing
> Voltage is the power with which current flows
> Car batteries put roughly 12v of power
> The act of cranking your car requires a large amount of current very briefly.
> A typical lead acid car battery can unload over 200 amps instantly, in fact they can unleash almost all of the stored energy they have on demand instantly
> Once car is started your alternator supplies your cars electrical needs and provides a charge to your battery to replenish whatever energy was used to start the car in the battery.
> If you short a battery you have effectively 0 resistance against 12v of potential causing the battery to unload everything it has.
> Cramming hundreds of amps in a small channel like a door handle will generate immense heat melting the door handle.

As long as that's your personal bottle filled with acid, and not left as a malicious trap left for others. You can use any container as a holder for anything legal you want, you cannot purposefully poison others.

DC still fucking hurts and the amount of current that can come out of a car battery is insane.

t. careless fool who found out the hard way

fucking new fags ffs....get a cheap fisher price baby monitor and put the mic in the car (9v needed) go inside and beat off to B chicks,when u hear them breaking in over the monitor go shoot the cunts then return to beating off in moms basement

can confirm about the melting, he is not exaggerating. I once ruined a car battery when I was taking off the leads, and I dropped my socket wrench between the terminals. There was sparking and a bit of smoke, and then the wrench was welded to the battery. I had to knock it off with a hammer.

If someone was stealing from me I would wait until they came around. While they're in my car I would run out with a metal baseball bat beat them withing inches of death, then use their phone to call 911. If they don't have a phone, they get to die there in the parking lot.

Buy a pack of razot blades
Duct tape them in stacks under door handle
Follow blood in morning

Every veteran mechanic has either accidentally done this or witnessed somebody do it once.

turn your car into an itasha, preferably with some kind of horrid and repulsive gay furry illustration, and no one will want to approach it for any reason.

Came here to write something along the lines

Seriously OP... if it happens often, why the fuck haven't you tryed to stay a whole night up just to get them on the spot and fuck their shits up?

Tap job applications to your windows. The only real deterrent for street trash.

Same problem here lad

Some bastard tried knicking my tools and I chased him down the street in my boxers

>i dont lock my car doors even though I've been robed
>why not
>they will break the glass
mfw when i saw this

Locks only keep out an honest thief. Maybe if you weren't a nigger that might make sense to you.

Sell your car then they won't have anything to break into.

Why do you keep anything of importance in your car anyways? If someone wants to get into your car, they're going to do it. Just keep your shit open, take everything inside or live somewhere where the crime doesn't happen.

Kill all non whites in the area. Not only will the crime stop, test scores will improve now! G.I.Jooooooeeee

is it street parking or a lot? talk to the complex owner if you have a lot about better lighting and/or dummy cameras and maybe a sign saying 'area under surveillance'

If you want vigilante justice, talk to your neighbors try to find the pattern. if its a few high school kids, maybe they go out on a friday night and do this around midnight or something.. if you can figure out a time when theyre likely to be out, you can try to catch em. Otherwise its way more work than itd be worth to sit around waiting for them. same with bugging your car, not worth the effort probably. booby trapping your car might just piss them off, then they may do actual serious damage to your vehicle.
If police are getting a lot of complaints in that area at a certain time or day of the week pattern, they will alter their patrols so they have a stronger presence in the area.

So TLDR, file a police report, lock your car doors, and forget about it like a normal person