Subtly ways to fuck with people?

Subtly ways to fuck with people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNS1gelDW70
youtube.com/watch?v=8tKHlukQTik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not your personal army, faggot.
Get your new age ass the fuck out of here.

Who knew summer was here so fucking early...you are a fucking moron. OP didn't ask you to do it you cunt, he just wants ideas.

OP are you fucking with someone you are close to? Like family or whatever? more info needed

show them Sup Forums

Every year people bitch about summer coming earlier and earlier
Sup Forums is summer pretty much year round at this point so stop moaning
>P.S. you are not fooling anyone op

context?

Public offerings to pepe

- Be honest
- Be direct
- Be Sarcastic
- Be yourself
- Really treat people equaly
- Don't fill with other people expectations

it works for me almost all the time ;)

Hello newfriend.

Go into a crowded nightclub and scream "wake up, you're in a coma" over and over

>- Don't fill with other people expectations

nice and subtle.

misspell "subtle" in the original post

The ride never ends.

Be nice to them for no reason.

If they have a pet turtle, buy a bunch of smaller turtles and each day swap the one he has for a smaller one. He'll think his turtle is shrinking.

If they don't have a pet turtle then idk

there are two genders

What the fuck is wrong with you

Eat a lot of beans and dried fruits and go to nightclubs and let out nasty silet farts contantly.

Well I like to say "what" in conversations when I heard exactly what the person said and then act a bit confused until I finally pretend like I just got it and go "Ohhhhhhh, that makes sense" just to mess with people and mock them internally like I even care what they're talking about.

Sometimes I see how many times I can get them to repeat what they're saying.

i like turtles

Fill an empty Miracle Whip tub with vanilla pudding and walk around eating it. Always wanted to do this.

call them from a bunch of different numbers and don't say anything then hang up.

Fart loudly when they are around you.

Offer them food that doesn't taste good at all

>le girlfriend meme

You mean fuckbuddy

Stop the virtue signaling you pathetic peice of shit, dont call her your "girlfriend", you dont really care about her, you just want to show off so no one thinks you are a degenerate, which sharing her on the internet automatically makes you. this is why love is dead and bullshit if it ever really existed

Go fuck yourself

ask them out on a date and refuse to pay for anything even your half of the meal

Do the
>what
>huh
>what
After they say something. But not like an autistic fuck

bunch of buddies came over to my house for a party, lots of liquor. i have two bottle of everclear. one is filled with magic liquid from corn or some shit and one is water. i go shot for shot with this dude derek. water vs fuckmeuprightnow for like 5 minutes before i down the whole bottle and call him a pussy.

HAHAHA Is this the new b8 tactic? Just NYPA every fucking thread asking a question?

- Be honest
Most people are fake and a bunch of fucking pathological liars
- Be direct
Most people are hypocritical 2 faced spineless pieces of shit
- Be Sarcastic
- Be yourself
Most people are a bunch of comformist fake fucks
- Really treat people equaly
That'll backfire
- Don't fill with other people expectations
Most people do that anyways if they don't get something out of a situation

mfw stone cold steve austin

funny

fucking global warming

i am very very horny

don't lock the bathroom door .. works like a charm

im on that prowl for pussy

Holy shit. kek

i need to nut in a nice lil pussy

I'm in awe.

i thought so. never liked him so giving him alcohol poisoning was cash money.

What

im cooking all the dumplings

I like how you say cash money even though it's redundantly ironic. Because most people associate it with money, but money is defined as a store of value and most fiat currency devalue rapidly. For example I would not be surprised to see the USD devalue it'self by as much as half during your lifetime

every time some one asks where something is, say you ate it

Mad at your ex girlfriend? Convince her you are gay now ... that'll show her.

everytime anyone sees you, they say your a landwhale

Or just send her photos of other naked women they hate that shit

So edgy. Get a fucking job loser.

Glue... That is all

Remind them of shit that didn't happen

Surprise buttseks

you could finger your own asshole and shake someones hand i suppose

or shake someones hand and pick your nose right after

Ask women to stop sexting your qt gf and be gay around men but beware the real gay will literally hunt yo ass mah nig nog nag nigga.

Wake up user none of this is real

Or pick your nose and clean on others people clothes.

this guy knows how to fuck with people
youtube.com/watch?v=uNS1gelDW70

When you're walking down the sidewalk, in the halls at uni, or wherever, walk in a head-on collision towards them. They will notice this and move to the side, which you do in return. Repeat until at the last moment they have to do some ninja jump out of the way. Love doing this.

Or pick other peoples noses and clean on your clothes!!

Tell em "hey i know you" and leave.

Wear a senator Cotton button on your Trump hat to a Mexican restaurant.

Wear one of those big ass mexican sombreroes all the times!!

I going to murder a girl that i used to go to school with, before I dropped out. I have a modified competion épée that I sharpened and removed the tip from. they call me the fish.

ayy lmao

its going to be fun

ayYyYyy

Cool.

my artform is swordsmanship.
how to use swords as weapons

Auyyy lamaow

AyYYYyY lumayo

When talking to,people, look at their eyebrows instead of eyes.

AYYYYY LAMMMMOOOOITOOOOW

rape them

Every time you get asked something, say no.

Super cool.

hey maybe don't do that alright? just publicly shame her like a normal person jeez...

Pick one person in a group at random and wink at them discreetly every time you make eye contact

that's how you get ahead in life

While eating slowly crumble a chip, leave in your seat when you exit the breakroom.

ayyy lmao

He wants to fuck with someone. He's not a 13 yr. Old that wants to prank their mom

Go online and sign them up for junk mail and spam. They could really use six of each free magazine sent to their house. Mr. Faffoty fagass or current residents

Everytime someone speaks kill them instantly

Ayy lmao to-u-too

Evaporate a dog with your mind

no she deserves it. She has no Honor. She is to be smitten with an artform that does not care for emotion

Reported to authorities. Can't be too careful.

truly. In 3 hours time I will go back to my old school and strike her down for the final time. The police can't do shit about it. Chicago Police R Cucks

the school is called Chiarts and the student is Autumn currie

sorry that was my mistake, not in three hours, 9 hours and 45 minutes I mean

u shold kil her cuz she ask 4 it

she didn't as for it, she decided her fate by upsetting the natural balance, trying to take to much for herself

Or you get your legs kicked out from under you. Be careful

use the chorus from the tailspin intro as your sms tone

youtube.com/watch?v=8tKHlukQTik

>receive message in public around other people
>???
>profit

Spit red pill truths to women completely straight faced. Someone has to do it, subtly

Fucking kek

Life is too short to be careful.

I think its the NYPA faggots that are the real b cancer. With anons like u we would just be Sup Forums

ah. I wish. at least it would finnally bring me to the end. ney, I belive I will walk into the school and take what is mine, and exit back to my home and smoke another blunt

yes, life is fleeting. Some deserve it more than other. A waste of life is what autumn is. Shes on a fencing team at northwestern.
Weak. a mockary of the art. She will die a quick and painless death from behind