What do Sup Forums? I still have feelings for this girl

What do Sup Forums? I still have feelings for this girl.

sucks, faggot

If you fucked it up.. you fucked it up.

Learn. Move on. Don't fuck up next time.

Pain and regret are good teachers.

let it go fag. You already fucked it up, it's gone

Move on

ask her for tits and then post the reply here.

ultimately this isn't a big deal. it seems like it now, but in two or three years you'll be better because of this.

an hero, faggit. you blew it.

seriously leave it alone maddi aint shit 2 u right now u2 fuckin gay, and she didn't even like being with you.

If you're ever 100 percent sure she won't take you back you could always rape her, kill her, then rape her again.

Maddi was healing bro, don't fuck that up for her. You fucked it up, don't try fixing something that's broken. Move on, you'll be better for it the next go around. Good luck fag

Charge your phone

Thanks niggers I'll remember not to call someone a loli next time

Lmao it ended over you calling her a loli?

kys

You're gonna have to break down and go full blown beta of you want her back.

Not exactly but it was one of the reasons.

your boyfriend sounds like a bitch

duh fug?? are you in high school or something??
unless your gonna get married, women are mostly good for fucking

This.

Whelp you're never gonna get her back. Let dubs decide what you say next.

this.

why did u break up?

Move on, dude. I was in the same place not too long ago and now I'm barely moving on too. You'll find someone else, man.

I said some things.

trips says you kill urself

I'm a senior and she's a sophomore. I told her that it felt weird being with someone so much younger than me. She did have a really nice body though. Perfect loli.

Yup, I've had the same conversation with most of my exes. She'll take you back, but you'll get bored and fuck it up again. Up to you, OP.

Charge your phone you fucking degenerate

Also roll for "want to tongue my anus one last time for old times' sake, to help me move on?"

im in the same situation, if you want her back, you gotta beg op. show he that you care.

I never loved you from the start, I only pretended to be your "boyfriend" because you were somewhat fuckable. Anyways you're a bitch so good riddance. PS I always rubbed your toothbrush between my ass cheeks.

If you want her back then don't talk to her for like 2 months. Cut off all contact and meanwhile make it look like you're life is going awesome without her

Send her what you just typed

If it makes you feel any better she'll most likely get fucked over by the next guy anyways. Find a hobby, make music, fuck other chicks on the side. Don't let this punk ass broad drag you down.

WINRAR

If you weren't so fucking autistic then you'd see that IS FUCKING CHARGING.

You're a worthless nigger anyways, I always thought about your dead grandmother when we had sex only way to make me cum ;)

Reroll

That's not really that much younger. I dated a sophomore when I was a senior and that was the best relationship I've had thus far

She acted like she was still 8th/freshman.

Too close to home, I was ghosted by a girl called madi that I really liked

Luke?

WINRARRR

No James

I have nudes of you and I'm willing to put them online if you don't come back to me

>post them already, we're waiting !

rolling

roll

last try

>texting this shit

Nigga you're already done. You're making yourself look like a huge pussy

Do it faggot!

Man, fuck you.

underage b&, now fuck off and get shut down by college chicks. Sounds to me like you had a good thing going on.

Fuck it.

OP, is a faggot yet again.