What would you do if you had this girl to yourself?

What would you do if you had this girl to yourself?
The more comments, the more pictures.
Trips will dump her full set.

Marry

Breed her as much as humanly possible, producing dozens of beautiful little redhead daughters

Bump

What if they turn our rebellious?

possible for you to email IG? just want to fap

Even if I did, it's private

Undress her, tie her down spread eagle, tickle her with a feather

They won't, Daddy will keep them well disciplined

Trips get

i have fake account that 95% of girls accept, please

Nothing, she has crabs.

how do you get girls to accept fake account?

make it something girly, like quotes, flowers, cats, wait for like 200 followers then add

Omfg great idea. Thanks.

I would fukin punch her in the face and then pee on myself and cry

moar shes so cute

Give her more crabs.

Awwww.
One away

was interested in her until this. typical phony, posing, instagram-whoring cunt.

Fuck you and your whore mother OP for polluting this world. Fucking nigger.

i just use my real account lol i follow six degrees of seperation. i follow girls i know then i follow their friends and their friends friends it gets ot the point where im following ppl who grew up all over the country that i never have or will see irl. once they started going to college thats when the branches really start spreading

I just need to know if she has a bush and if it's red

Tripssss

Be a betamax turbovirgin 3000 and not fuck her.

What's behind the green door?

please send me insta,

[email protected]

Trips GO!!!

Check 'em!!!

Roll

tripnip plz

I've got this, look at these trips

I win trips

I'd make her dress up like Alton Brown and teach me how to cold-smoke salmon

roll

Rollah

rollerino

Damnit

roolll

Nowwwww

Rick

Trips

rolling for trips

Roll

Triperinos

Need more OP

Fuck. I'm a ginger guy and ginger girls are fucking hot. The best. I'm really hoping for full set.

roll

Rolling for full set

couldn't agree more user

Trips my dudes

Sup Forums has a problem with itemizing people for sex, this is exactly why you have problems morons.
She's purty tho

rolling

What if I told you she was a red head twin?

Rollmydudes

R

reroll

Checkem

Trips please

rolex

rollin

I'd make her dress up like Ina Garten and make her cook up some eggs benedict for Jeffery

Check these trips

trips

dam son

she is mint

check em

roll

Quads. Behold!

My trips will reveal all

See, this is a scenario where the devil is in the details. The circumstances under which this theoretical meeting takes place is EVERYTHING. So pepper your angus for some autism, because I'm running down the list of possible scenarios.

>If we're meeting as she is in that picture.
Ask her why she's holding a live crab. Use that as a conversation starter, hopefully get her number, and ask her out to coffee or drinks or a gangbang or whatever she thinks is reasonable. Assuming things progress well and we're compatible, hopefully we get married and have a long, loving relationship. I'll want to buy a house somewhere in my home state, preferably something out in the sticks, as I've always been a country boy, and think our children would benefit from growing up away from the city, especially given the modern fast paced climate of information overload.

>If we're just meeting alone in some hidden location within the real world, but where typical rules apply.
Rape her. Given that I don't know her, she doesn't know me, and odds are we don't live anywhere near each other, it's almost a statistical certainty that if I raped her I'd never get caught for it. Specifically, I'd hold her down and fuck her. Ideally speaking it would be something resembling the missionary so I can easily watch her face and enjoy her expressions, but if she's a fighter it would be easier and safer to press her to the ground and mount her from behind. I'd likely keep to groping and vaginal, because while oral and anal might appeal, the odds of that working out well during a rape are almost nill, and the chances of getting bitten and/or shit on are high.

>If we're in some hypothetical grey box away from reality where outside intervention is impossible.
As above, but over time I'd try to break her down, make her more compliant or more fearful, because I'd want her to give me some head, and that's not the kind of thing you want to get through force; coercion is safer.

Winrar

WINRAR

Holy shit

WINRAAARR

Nice

Mother of god...

trips get

trips gest

N O I C E

check out deez trips

Damn! :O

That's detailed