Dubs decides what I say next

Dubs decides what I say next

My toilet overflowed

I'm just jerking off to the thought of raping u

Let's skip the game, you know what im
Aboit to say.

Im a massive faggot

Wowie is that a real person?

Why don't you tell her to come over so you can whisper sweet nothings in her ear. Do you even know this woman , why is she in your contacts as my love? Only faggots fall in love faggot.

Jerking off to a friend's facebook profile...

eh I'll reroll once for this

Having it set to that makes her happy so I keep it. Otherwise it'd just be carol. She chose it, not me. Also she's my gf, hurry and roll I can't stall forever or she'll call me or some shit

Ya its over bitch

Reroll

Carol is an ugly name fag

It's a good thing she knows I reply slow as fuck, dammit roll fuckers

show me your balloon knot

hey show me your tits

rollling

i smell my moms dirty undies

show me your boobs

I bought you a buttplug

can i see some ass so i can beat it?

reroll

i sometimes jerk off in my dads shampoo

Wanna boink at my place after I have dinner?

rolling

She would say "I know" and probably winky emoji or some shit, I actually did buy her one. Didn't expect her to want it, but she did

We all know this is fake and you're just on two accounts. Fuck off with these gay ass threads.

Hey, why don't you even want to have sex with me? Give me a real answer, please.

send a photo of your asshole

hey i need a quick fap mind showing me your ass?

I've wanted to tell you this for a while and I haven't told anyone yet.... I'm sexually attracted to children.

roll

I've went thinking of joining the army, now that transgendered people are allowed.

ROLL

rolling

Nig

dick pic

Re

rerolll

Why are you so resistant to having sex with me?

dick pick

Why'd you take a screenshot on Snapchat?

reeeeeeeeeeeroll

Reee

Why aren't you open to trying anal sex? Stop digging for attention.

reroll

I think I have feelings for one of your friends

show me dubs

I was hoping it wouldn't come to this..but..it's over. Sorry.

i like to get fucked in the ass

How about we have sex, and then you can go about your merry way.

Oh fuck okay one sec.

AYYYYY

I don't enjoy using condoms during sex. I hope you won't mind! I'm on my way.

dik pic

Rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Deliver.

Roll

Winrar

I scroll Sup Forums

reroll

What will it take for you to finally have sex with me?

Rerolll

In reality, you don't seem that attractive. I'd still be down to having sex, though!

javascript:quote('721719166')
yes

Ha

I'd like to see you naked. Haha. Want to just go the full nine yards and have sex?

She really liked it when i dragged my nutsack across her face.

I'm looking forward to finally having sex with you. What are your thoughts?

a dick pic

Deliver.

Now we wait. Dubs choose next, and I'll send it after she replies.

deliver.

You probably have a good figure. I'd love to boink you silly. :-)

ass hole shot

Why are we not to the point of having sex? Don't give me a stupid answer. Let's just go for it.

Oh fuck that works too well, goddamn it. This might ruin it. I'll send it after she replies to first one, she hasn't yet.

WINRAR
I
N
R
A
R

"and by friend I mean your dad"

Deliver now

Prove to me you're real, send me one bitcoin (insert your address)

i actually think this one will work out well for you OP

aren't you the horse from horsin around?

winrar

checked

I wanna lick your sweet and tight asshole so bad

GONNA GET MAD PUSS YO

Fuck she's onto us. We already fuck, asking her why we haven't fucked yet would just confuse her, if it gets rolled again I'll do it though. Dubs, again.

OP will surely deliver...

See:

screenshots are going fuck everything up, tal with another app

screenshots are going fuck everything up, talk with another app

Yes, can we have a threeway?

Our relation was a mistake, you wont even fuck children

Edjieeet

Some kids are so fucking hot, i'm a pedo lol

It's Emily..

We almost exclusively use snalchat, I'll come up with something in after the next reply. It won't fuck it up, I know her, she will be too focused on the drama.

This