SECRETS THREAD

>SECRETS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FmFIdQwYj5U
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/20-dead-in-afghanistan-after-suicide.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

moom fonger car frond

Dope head. Doesn't completely suck. I love being high.

i once tried to rape my aunts friends kid but couldnt do it. scared ima actually go through with it in the future

AYYYYYYYYY I'm micro dosing on some gr8 lsd tonight my man so I'm right there with you

Cheers bruh. I'm catching a bit of a nod on 20 mg of hydromorphone. Feels bretty gud.

His/her age @ time of attempted rape?

she was like 9 i think, i dont really remember it happened a long time ago when i was in middle school

Should have raped the cunting whore, you shitsmear.

Fuck ya I miss green monsters

i got caught, her mom walked in the room when i had her on the bed

Was your cock out, you naughty bitch? Were her prepubescent, barely budding breasts exposed? Was there precum dripping from your rigid member? Fucking tell me.

Sorry OP, That's classified

Whoops
youtu.be/FmFIdQwYj5U

fucked my cousin when I was 12 and she was 11

I'm a regular at a gym/pool and can't help but glance at the young adult/adolescent guys that come through. Some of them are just gorgeous.

Did you piss in her mouth and stick your banana in her tailpipe?

I lost my mdma, coke, and heroin virginity years before I lost my actual virginity (17 when secks)

I've been trying to cheat on my girlfriend lately and have had no luck. Mostly because I'm no physically attracted to her anymore, but she's a great girl and I do care about her. Maybe not having any luck is a sign I need to try to work Shit out with her. Any advice anons?

I tricked a woman who i think may have had severe autism and learning disabilities to send me nudes over facebook by pretending to be John Kransinksy from the office.
i posted them on /b for a few days then sent them to her brother

move on, if you have to "work shit out"
chances are it's headed toward an inevitable end.
Find someone you can connect with on a deeper level than just physical attraction but also has that.

i made up a "game" for us to play, I don't remember all the bullshit i said about it, but it started with us making out, which she didn't like. so i flipped her doggy style and flung up her little skirt which had been giving me hard-ons all day, then i slid her pantyhoes off, i was delicate not to rip anything so it wouldnt seem like anything was going on. she was just going along with it like a retard but to be safe i had her go under the sheets of the bed and i was kneeling above her getting my pants off when her mom came in. i dove under the sheets with her and began to roll around on top of her. her mom asked us what was going on and i told her we were playing in our fort, lol. AND SHE FUCKING BOUGHT IT. her mom leaves after telling us dinner is here. But I pussy out for the night. I often ponder how lucky i am that i'm not in a juvenile prison right now.

Fuck yeah....

Want to fuck this girl thats younger than me...but can't because am married. :(

I hear ya. I had that type of relationship before so I know it's a legit thing. It's just exceptionally rare to find it.

I guess I was hoping to have my cake and eat it until something better came along? Idk, typical selfish human desire shit. But I think you're right, I should probably break it off. I just don't look forward to breaking her heart like that. As inevitable as it is. =/

That's savage bruh lulz for days

I've told my family I've been in grad school for 2 years. The truth is I go to the school's library and fuck around on my laptop for 6 hours a day. I haven't really thought of an end game expect an hero

I have thought about feigning a "mental breakdown", going inpatient, and telling them I need time before I go back.

Then don't go back and get an IT job or something

I keep going to AA because the girls are easy to fuck even though I relapsed.

this aint no secret dude hahaha

I beat the shit out of a pillow for a couple minutes once or twice a day pretending it's Cara Delevingne

I used to start about 80% of the Secrets threads. Then I stopped. So now you just get what this faggot OP does.

>you're welcome

still not gay

grad school for what?

My best friend's wife is o bossy control freak that can't handle not being in control, literally goes autistic when she can't get something to do what she wants.

I've developed this fantasy of pinning her face down into my bed, pounding her pussy raw as my cock stretches her until she mentally breaks and becomes submissive.

user has noooooo issues at all

asshole

pound her asshole to break her

>duh

Maybe he's into that cuz he's a submissive. You should definitely fuck her.

i got a fever and the only cure is more whitbell

My buddy at work has a huge crush on this girl at work. Not really sure how to casually break it to him I've already took her out on a couple of dates and got a bj :/

I've spent so a couple years of my life chasing after a girl who made me feel something. Who made me feel human, made me feel like I could be loved and be a part of people's lives.

She made me feel like a hero.

I tried reaching out to her once or twice or maybe 4. I needed her, I had depression and I didn't want to die. But she ignored me.

I found out she's "poly" now and has two girlfriends/boyfriends cause she's now some tranny fucker, both mentally and literally.

She's become so different from who she once was.

I don't love her anymore. I still get feelings of it, but I don't love her. And now I feel alone because of it. There are no heroes. Just people and monsters.

Why dip my stick in shit when a perfectly good pussy is there.

He's really non-conflict, but she'd never go for it. Delusions of the perfect wife and all that.

Yesterday I fapped over 12 hours without cumming, only edging. Now my dick is swollen and it hurts to touch it. So the only option for today is riding a dildo and cumming from my prostate.

I used to come over to this friend of mine, and while going to toilet i cum in her and her mother's panties that were in the basket (used one)

you know nothing about dominating and wrecking a woman

>faggot wannabe

I brought a girl home once who was all depressed, got her drunk and doped and fucked her while she was asleep. The next morning she left, I didn't even say goodbye.

You know nothing about real life
>Neck beard basment dweller

kek

you kissless permavirgin

WTF did you just say, I'll have you know... Meh, all that meme shit I don't even care

i've cheated on my military husband around a hundred times over the course of a couple of years

Was sex with a limp chicken any good?

Leave him alone then, bitch. You don't deserve him.

>There are no heroes. Just people and monsters.

fuck

Jesus christ. That's fucking horrible man.

What made her so unique and special?

If you want me to go away then just say so. Stop playing games

There's never a straight answer to that question, and if there is, it never makes sense. They just are.

Did you get a reaction? What were you hoping for?

>goes to Sup Forums while on acid
i hope your life isn't as bad as it seems.

Do you feel bad for what happened to her and that you could have saved her?

And how are you doing in comparison to her? Wealth, education, career and etc wise.

i know i don't

i literally know that feel bro... remove all traces of her from your life and find a girl that not only makes you feel like a hero, but believes you are too.

Hey slut. I see you're back again. Can't sleep?

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. 20 DEAD AFTER SUICIDE BOMBING NEAR SUPREME COURT:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/20-dead-in-afghanistan-after-suicide.html

CODE RED. CODE RED.

You need to tell him asap. I'm speaking from personal experience, betrayal is the worst fucking feeling, especially if it's someone you are in live with. Make things right. Make yourself happy in the process too.

You are the filth of this earth. I hope he punches your ugly teeth down your unloyal dickgobbling throat when he finds out. Fucking women.

i never can

i know but i'm pretty sure i wouldn't survive it

i know

I watch Dance Moms.

>sheds man tear of patriotism

Tits and the timestamp so we can judge if you're good looking or not

Yes you would. You're strong enough. I understand that even if you love the person with everything you have you can still cheat on them and it'll only hit you after you do it. Both partners can be equal victims. It fucking sucks.

Hannah?

This is the only way to absolve yourself you sick cunt.

Like I told you last night, until you come to terms with who and what you are and find a dom/owner that is good for you, you're going to keep going down destructive paths and never be at peace with yourself.

i'm married with a kid, and had an affair with one of my wife's friend and have a child with her now which her bf assumes is his. he now wants another kid, and his gf contacted me asking me to knock her up again so the kids look alike and arent half-siblings

This is a dangerous path, man.

Heard this before old shit

lol when she sues you for child support and she gets your whole 7-11 paycheck while you live with your mom

i kind of feel like i have to, just to forestall the inevitable fallout if the bf figures out he's raising someone else's kid when the new kid and old kid don't exactly look alike

>Just people and monsters.

so, just monsters then

I almost talked two lesbians on Craigslist into letting me fuck the pretty one for the sake of giving them a child. They originally wanted to do artificial insemination but I talk them into natural conception. The pretty one was a virgin. I couldn't go through with it, but my dick was diamonds through the whole process thinking of dumping my seed into that bitch.

you don't know my husband, he would literally kill me. hes an 11b1v.

no

yea, but what's life without some danger.

no, you havent. idiot.

i could afford the payments, and i dont live with my mom, she actually lives in my basement.

and i dont think the hussy would sue me anyways. we're good friends and have talked quite a bit about this scenario before the bf wanted another kid. i'm pretty sure i'm gonna plant that seed, but i do have some reservations about it

>i dont think the hussy would
never trust a hussy. your current wife would leave you and you would also have to pay her child support

My biggest secret is that im attracted to kids. Ive come close to actually touching some but i havent. I feel like such fucking garbage and i want these feelings to go away but loli threads and other real life kids i know keep pulling me back in. Maybe i need to move. I feel fucking disgusting

current wife knows we banged once, just not about all the other times that led to the kid. she'd be more ok with it than the friends bf. he would flip shit.

You can't keep it a secret. You also don't know that for sure.

and the daughter is three now and she hasnt said shit. im pretty sure i'm in the clear

it will all come crashing down, everything will be in the open, wife will leave you. youre story will be in a low budget lifetime movie

I love my girlfriend and I'm sure she's a loyal girl but I recently found out she had 2 FWB's before dating me.

there's always you could kys

or travel back in time to the Roman Empire

pick ONE

>im pretty sure
lol

none of those things seem that bad

I want to fuck and inseminate almost every girl I know. Too bad I'm a fat, short failure.

how fucking 14 years old could you possibly be user?

It's not going to go away. Moving won't do anything but put you in a new location with the same problems.

Get help so you have the tools to deal with the urges, know where they come from, and know the cycle that leads to the impulses.

Otherwise prepare yourself for a life of solitude or jail.

fuck off back to your erotic literature