Anyone else put off by the school shooting episode? I mean, the season was leading up to it. But holy shit...

Anyone else put off by the school shooting episode? I mean, the season was leading up to it. But holy shit, I thought this was a kid's show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUXU6BHX90g
youtu.be/e1R-poknaEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ye

Yeah, and calling it The School Shooting Survival Guide was a little on the nose.

The one where they resort to prostitution is worst

youtube.com/watch?v=DUXU6BHX90g

or the one where they have to fuck on the toilet

Jesus christ this show was insane

That season was dark..

kek

>Tip #928:
>Use a large-capacity magazine to take out more classmates before having to reload

>called Ned's school survival guide
Topus Kektus! I see what ye did there

I'm not gonna lie, it kinda messed me up socially.
The first season was great because it helped know how to act in school, but then it got darker and darker and I became convinced that the quiet kid in my class had a gun in his backpack among other things
I remember this one time a kid didn't come in and someone said he was having family trouble and I asked if his girlfriend had had a miscarriage and everyone looked at me horrified. I thought that was normal teen stuff

I mean, in the previous episode when Ned gets cucked, it was kinda obvious it was going to end that way

The molestation episode was the reason why I stopped watching.

there was a show like this called degrassi that actually had a school shooting episode. the rapper drake's character actually got shot and ended up in a wheelchair.

Why did you think they classified the guide in the first place? It was evidence for the FBI investigation following the shooting.

>degrassi
>school shooting episode
No surprise there. In middle school, they showed us the child abuse episode. Fucking traumatised me.

I'm not kidding.

That episode where Cookie joins a satanic cult and partakes in cannibalism.

He tries to lure Ned and Moz into a sacrifice but gets found out and gets burned at the cross.

>Tip #301:
>pulling the fire alarm beforehand will cause confusion and will give the kids a chance to group up, making for easier targets

>Watching House of Anubis
>Get to the point in season 2 where the new American kid shoots up the school after everyone found out he's the son of the principal and roasted him

Holy sheeeeeeit did that show get dark so fucking fast!

No joke but that show eas real dark. Like someone died on screen and everything.

Like, literally, somebody actually died.

I'm not fucking joking.

when?

I'm okay with this. Fapping now.

>villains getting rekt

C'mon man that shit was Power Rangers tier, nothing to call home about.

That's horrible. Lol.

Both Ned and Moze turned into hotties. I want to them to fuck me at once.

youtu.be/e1R-poknaEQ

Anybody remember the episode where cookie made Ned prep the bull so he can fuck Mose?
I think that's what sent him over the edge

The episode where Cookie visits his dad in Baton Rouge was a bit out there, but I thought it definitely worked.

>that episode where Claire Sawyer future lawyer had to testify at the OJ trial

I think the iCarly abortion clinic bombing episode was a step too far.

thank you

>it's a Sweeney forces Moze to instruct the class on how to put on a condom episode
>it's a Suzie Crabgrass fucks everyone in the basketball team without protection episode
>it's a Ned promises Suzie he'd look after her baby after she confides to him that she might be pregnant follow-up episode
>it's a Ned contemplates bullying coconut head in order to fit in but knows he has suicidal tendencies episode
>it's a coconut head murder-suicide at school finale
The themes in this show were just too real desu senpai

I love this thread

Bump.

Oh god. I just got the joke.