What's the best social media place / App just to hook up discretely? I'm 24...

What's the best social media place / App just to hook up discretely? I'm 24, with a kid and girlfriend and shits to tough to call it off but we never have sex etc. I know i'm pretty close to a chad if not but I seriously just need to get my dick buried in someones ass.

fap

Use the gay tinder app(grinder). Guys on there 99% of the time just want sex. You're already on here so I'm willing to bet you wouldn't mind fucking a guy.

Stop being a fucking cunt and get over it. She's not there to give you sex, and if you don't understand that you shouldn't have gotten into a relationship in the first place. Jack your dick off and go to fucking sleep.

Sjw's need to die

Your woman is getting some dick. Why don't you get some dick?

Cuck.

I'm not an sjw, I just hate cheaters. It's fucked up.

If the bitch was taking care of her man he wouldn't go looking for it elsewhere.

If she's not willing to have a healthy relationship, then it's her fault and she's the one who shouldn't get into one.

Kill yourself.

Also Op post pics of your bitch.

People got needs. What just cause she tied the guy down with a kid she's gonna stop putting out? You know she's fucking some dude behind his back. Welcome to the real world kid. People are shitty. You just gotta learn to be the one doing the shitting and not being shit on.

I just get new apprentices every 3months Fukem and when I get bord fukem off

Buy a tall stool or ladder and a rope. Learn to tie the suicide knot. Then fasten your neck in said knot and kick over the stool or ladder while standing on it. Problem solved.

Yall are childish. Acting like a bunch of horny sixteen year olds. Relationships aren't about sex and it's not her job to provide it to him whenever he wants it. Get the fuck over yourselves and learn how to care about other people.

If you think that's the real world you haven't learned anything.

>tries making overused suicide joke
>doesn't know the name for noose
Maybe you should be on the receiving end of your terrible edgy joke.

Nice to see there are adults in the internet.

Sjw trash. #trumpismypresident

You sound like a SJW 16 year old who just got into his first relationship and is sooooooo in loooooooveeeee.

Kill yourself.

Maybe you should suck shit off my dick

Obvious samefag

>y'all are childish
You sound like some instafag nigger.

>relationships aren't about sex and its not her job to provide it to him
Have you ever been in a relationship? Sure it isn't about sex but you don't go months without giving out something.

>get over yourselves and learn how to care about other people
You aren't on tumblr, sjw.

Aww are your feelings hurt?

Whoops got it wrong this time buddy

You sound like a 39 year old cuck who hasn't ever felt love from any woman other than your mother.

>feelings on Sup Forums
>obvious newfag

>
>
>
>Yall are childish. Acting like a bunch of horny sixteen year olds. Relationships aren't about sex and it's not her job to provide it to him whenever he wants it. Get the fuck over yourselves and learn how to care about other people.
>
>If you think that's the real world you haven't learned anything.

Anyone who thinks that sex isn't an important, valuable, and integral part of an ADULT relationship obviously has never been in one.

Yes, I've been in a relationship. If you have a child and a busy girlfriend/mother you shouldn't expect her to put out just because you want to get your dick wet. That's his problem, not hers.

20 actually. Who gives a fuck about love I have more fun fucking other people's wife's lmao. You keep on going on about love and sex isn't everything, enjoy your unfulfilled youth full of video games and cheetos.

And he's solving it by seeking out said wetness elsewhere. What's the problem again?

t. 20 years old and knows the world

Guess what, now is her problem because her man isn't satisfied. Hes not in the wrong wanting sex. That's apart of human nature.

Don't give Sjw's attention. just tell them they're wrong and ignore them. They crave the attention. It's their validation.

Guy wants advice on cheating,

Thread turns into the Donald debate

Lulz ensue

Yes. Because it only takes a guy to make a baby right? Fucking idiot lmao

But ignoring them isn't fun. Arguing is.

That is legitimately saddening.

He's cheating on his girlfriend and betraying his child.

It is not her problem. I agree he isn't in the wrong to want it, but he's in the wrong to expect her to satisfy his every need all the time.

Should show them that they're not acceptable in society, cause they're gonna convince the uninformed and unintelligent to be like them.

>This is why we can't have nice things.

What game is that?

'I'm 21 and I know more now'

'I'm 30 and I know more now'

'I'm 60 and I know more now'

Stfu

>betraying his child
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh shut up and get off your high horse you know nothing about me or my life.

You believe that because a man and a woman have a child that it is perfectly okay for the woman to just stop having sex with the man.

You realize how stupid that is right?

Sex is healthy. When there is no sex it is a sign that one person does not care for the other and should probably initiate breaking up or divorce. But OP's girl isn't gonna do that because OP probably takes care of said kid and the girl knows that.

So while OP is taking care of kid and working she is more than likely going off and getting laid.

That sound okay to you?

Women are not innocent just cause of their gender. They are just as capable of being shitty as men.

Cunt.

Looks like simcity buildit.

yall faggits still not answering the question

...He is? How would you feel if daddy left mommy and fucked worthless whores while she sat at home wondering where the fuck she went wrong? That isn't any way to grow up.

Mutually satisfying sex is an essential element to any healthy, lasting relationship. It's equally an element to relationships as respect, love and consideration. People are biologically programmed to have sexual needs just as they are biologically programmed to have a need for respect, love and consideration. If one or both partners are neglecting the sexual needs of the other (male or female) then it isn't a fulfilling relationship. At that point you're just roommates who share a bed.

OP's girlfriend isn't obligated to fulfill his every whim, but in a healthy relationship she should still be making effort in the bedroom.

I'm not seeing the problem with "cheating" and "betraying". You're not making an argument. You're just sitting there screeching for what appears to be no reason. You're assuming we all share your moral values and that there's anything to criticize him for.

You're probably an SJW. It's okay, to crawl out of being the worst type of person in an affluent society, the first step is talking through your view points and explaining them in a context that people who don't agree with you will understand. Through that discussion, common ground can be had, and progress can be made.

Sitting there typing the same shit without explaining yourself is bumping the thread of someone that you think is despicable. You're either a troll, or too goddamn stupid to be sharing my oxygen.

TLDR Please repeat your objections so that other people can understand you.

Ohok thought it must've been interesting if she was playing it while he was fudge packing her fudgehole.

>daddy left mommy and fucked worthless whores

holy fuck at first I didn't think you were a actually a SJW nigger. Jesus christ it's Sup Forums for christ sakes. Don't you have a BLM rally to plan out and block a high way?

Because mommy is such an angel herself right?

Defending a female you don't know just cause she's a girl, what a cuck. Please kill yourself.

I know as much as you told me. It isn't stupid that she doesn't have sex with him. You obviously don't understand the responsibility of having a child, so what fucking merit does your argument have? Zero. No sex =/= divorce. What the fuck. Your entire point of OP taking care of the kid alone is biased because you think women are only alive to serve men and fuck them whenever they want. It's more likely that OP doesn't give a shit about his girlfriend or child, given that he wants to fuck other women just because he hasn't gotten his fucking dick sucked in a few months. No shit women aren't innocent, I've been cheated on before, but this dumb fucker isn't innocent either, and he doesn't deserve defense for wanting to break apart his family by fucking some bimbo behind their backs.

See

Hey op I'll give you some advice relevant to your question since this thread derailing n shit.

>make okcupid
>make pics unique don't pull shit from your social media
>choose an alias and stick with it
>sort girls by within 50 miles and looking for short term dating (they sluts but don't want to admit it)
>spam up every girl
>get numbers
>??????!
>profit!

But seriously them hoes won't care f they find out. Worse thing they stop talking to you so fuck it give it a try

Don't give the Sjw attention.

This should be the end of the SJW polluting the well. I don't think it will be, but to answer the OPs question.........

We should all get back on task.

I get that, and I agree with it to the extent that it's an essential part of the relationship. But he shouldn't expect her to put out because she's a woman or because she's his girlfriend. There are plenty of other things to do in a relationship than fuck.

You seem to be the only one that doesn't understand what I'm saying.

Not because she's a girl, but because OP is the one who's doing something wrong here.

Yeah guess what, most marriages that have no sex usually end in divorce. WOW. UNBELIEVABLE RIGHT. PEOPLE WHO DON'T LOVE EACH OTHER USUALLY END UP DIVORCING! JUST WOW.

But I will say this, we don't know enough about OP or his girl to continue arguing. We need more info. Where the fuck is OP?

I'm watching this clown fiesta and playing league.

I understand that, but that's not something I would divorce someone for.

Of course I understand you, you fucking troglodyte. I'm telling you to stop talking in terms of morality. No one gives a fuck. If you have a serious objection to him fulfilling his needs, make it. Then, Shut. The. Fuck. Up. The only people replying to you are telling you the same thing because, again, they do not share your moral values.

So make an argument that isn't an appeal to emotion. But please, continue to show everyone how goddamn dense you are for not speaking in terms people here would understand or appreciate.

Well that's you buddy. And good for you. But most people just aren't like that. Some people need only a real connection with someone to be in a satisfying relationship, but most need physical intimacy on a regular basis on top of an emotional connection. That's the norm.

But trying to get back on track. OP isn't married. And he's looking for sites.

Just go on grindr for easy man ass if you just want a hole.

Tinder is very hit and miss and lots of bots but you can try your luck.

I say just go to your nearest c store and pick up a hooker. Clean one tho. And use a damn rubber ffs

Stop playing that shitty ass game you nigger fat fuck. Get your ass off and play some descent game faggot.

OP here, Already had sex with some really 8/10 girls. It's not like this is my first rodeo and i'm looking for fun, the girls my age get too attached and don't want to be just "fuck buddies" so that's the goal and reason i'm here. Also to the SJW go kys you silly cunt

Essential =/= the possibility of finding something else to do. Essential means essential, there's no alternatives. She either makes SOME form of effort in the bedroom or they should separate because it's not a healthy relationship.

That's like saying "I agree that water is essential to live, but OP shouldn't expect to drink it just because he's a carbon-based lifeform. He should find better things to drink, like red bull".

My old GPU died so i'm stuck playing shit
games that require little to none gpu dedication cause I'm fucked and can't just buy a new GPU cause my mobo is fucked where it won't let me use any new gen graphics cards.

Nice OP. Congrats on the sex.

Damn that sucks dude.

my life in a nutshell

It's not that I wouldn't need sex on a regular basis in a relationship, I just think people take it to an extreme. It's expected, rather than planned. That's not what relationships are about. People get pissed when they wonder why their wife doesn't want to fuck when they don't even make plans to do it in the first place. That's my only issue.

And why the fuck aren't you playing Dwarf Fortress again?

what in the fuck is that

I understand what you're saying. I just think should at least talk it out before sleeping with another woman/separating.

Please die you fucking cuckold.

There are games which don't need GPU at all. Ever heard about TBoI? (and lots more)

Google dwarf fortress, dummy

Found the faggot who got cheated on