What weird drugs is Sup Forums on 2nite? I'm on Kratom and Xanax

What weird drugs is Sup Forums on 2nite? I'm on Kratom and Xanax.

Advil

Kratom is solid..... Too much and u get that weird twitchy eyes shit though. And you have to eat too damn much unless u get the expensive extracts.

dihydrogen oxide
propylene glycol
And I just ate a tv dinner.

Nothing

>dihydrogen oxide
kek

smoking some black hash

i'm on alcohol n weed. blue dream mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Krokodil and chill

mdma

im gonna wait for my opiate tolerance to go back down then see how many painkillers and xans i can take before i pass out. that'll help me sleep, im tired as fuck.

Dick pills and big macs.

just beers and kush my friends.

im heart broken, this is a feels thread now

Is just me or America is a nation of junkies?

we do drugs to cover up the feels. 9/10 drug councillors don't recommend it.

Depends what part of the US. It's large and culturally diverse place. I think every place on earth people do more drugs than the average person realizes.

Heroin. Grade 4

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE IS THERE TO DO THOUGH?

>First world problems

Fuck you, really fuck you.

nahh, I do it sad or happy, but mostly when happy or neutral which is most of the time

>*First world solutions

mad?

this pic, kek

Doing some skitch tonight. Should be kicking in soon. Good shit.

Kratom is gay. Opiates are gay. I was a junkie til about a year and a half ago. Gigantic waste of time and money, for fleeting moments of bliss.

About to huff some gas

Just bought a bottle of kratom because I'm almost out of opiates and can't keep paying for more every week. Hope the kratom helps me kick.

>Krokodil and chill
Lost.

When you say bottle, i presume you got it at a headshop. Do some research and find a good online vender. With weekly coupons and such it's literally like 5X cheaper.

I am on pregabalin and valproate

Yup. You're probably right. I got 120 capsules of urban ice maeng da

Maeng da, aka "pimp grade" is good stuff. Expensive though. It usually runs about 18-20$ an ounce where Red Vein Bali is only about 8-10$. I usually pick up 4 ounces at a time f bali with a coupon and it comes to like 22 bucks. I only do a couple grams at a time, and that's 128 grams in total. 22 bucks a month for a small drug habit is a steal. Just be careful not to increase your dosage size. If you're not getting as buzzed take a couple days off if you can.

Is possible to OD? Will it help me kick opiates?

did you drink coolant? wtf u doing with propylene glycol

Possible? I'm not sure, but I've read alot about it and never heard of that. They make 25x extracts that would give you a better shot of that. I personally only eat powdered leaf. And yes, kratom is widely used to help kick opiate addictions. You will have a cross tolerance though, so you might be one of those people that have to eat a lot of it. In your case don't eat it to get high, just have enough to take jitters away and slowly ween yourself off.

Got ya. Thanks bro.

Slaving away to this bullshit fuck my life

What is this user

im currently eating cucumbers and drinking lots of water
it's not a drug but i feel healthy

I got the exact same bottle, I've only ever done it with acetaminophen. I'm done doing that shit though. I still got about 170/200 left. What part of Canada are you from

Aspirin with codiene and caffeine. We can buy it at regular pharmacies here in Canada with the right story and saying the right stuff. A lot of people do cold water extractions on Tylenol with codiene using coffee filters but I'm not a fan of how much liquid you have to use (it dissolves caffeine too) and the caffeine negates the effects. So basically this only works with aspirin not Tylenol (Tylenol is too marshmellowy and thick when wet). There's a filter at the bottom of the oral syringe on top of which is 25 8mg codiene/325mg aspirin crushed up. I run ice water through the powder and end up with roughly 1/3 cup of shit tasting water containing 400mg of codiene (the max your liver can convert to morphine in 12 hours). Drink it like a shot.

Im on about 4 10mg hydrocodones
Been an opiate addict for about 2 years and started weening myself off, was doing about 15 to 20 pills a day now im down to 6

I was born in northern Ontario and few up in Ontario but I live now on Vancouver island. Wbu?

interesting. I'm in 'Merica so I haven't heard of this. I'm curious what the "right story" and "right stuff" is.

They don't even ask, it's not their business anyways. You can walk into any pharmacy and say you want Tylenol 1's or aspirin with codeine and they'll give it to you.

has anyone gotten visuals while smoking on speed?

Most likely nothing you just ask for it and buy it with no hassle (unless you're in the prairies where they've gotten rid of it) it comes in 50,100 or 200 tablets. Asking for 200 though the pharmacist will ask some more questions about what you are using it for and how many you take per day. I've noticed it depends on who owns that particular pharmacy and how hard they wanna be on you. It also depends on province, in Alberta they will take your information and check it to see if you are buying more than 100 per month and sketch everytime you try to buy it. I'm Ontario or BC they pretty much don't care it's just like buying anything else. I go through 150 tablets per day though so that requires cycling through different pharmacies so that I'm not in one specific one every day or enough to make the pharmacist feel like they are guilty and need to intervene.

Snorting lots of adderall just to argue on Sup Forums. What have I become?

Your probably in Ontario right? I've noticed that's the most lax province but still if you are buying it often and they recognize you the pharmacist will begin to ask questions and they can 100 percent deny you it, it's totally their business. There's a lot of back and forth too with some certain shoppers drug Marts opting out of selling it (they know they are supporting habits) or others not caring (it makes a lot of money). Last April Saskatchewan and Manitoba prohibited it and the east coast. This September Alberta started implementing a system that tags your health card and limits you to 100 a month.

A typical Sup Forumstard piece of shit. Welcome to the club.

ITT

scum

nothing special, just starting to feel the effects of 37.5mg of hydro

LSD man. Dropped at 22:00 my time and it's 02:55 now. It is crazy.

What? This comment doesn't make any sense did you just smash your hands on your computer?

I might have? I've never done acid before, so I don't know wtf is even happening...

Urban Ice is good. Their Bali is great if you like theyre slower stuff.

Fun fact...they were selling kilos or maeng da and bali or 1000 caps for $100 during the kratom ban scare.

More gibberish are you drunk dude?

can you guys redpill me on kratom
All my friends are doing it but Im not completely sold. Is it cash/safe?

Shits cash fam so lit bruh bruh no worries fam.

Only do it if you like opiates but don't want the commitment of a hardcore habit. It works well for people who were addicted to pills but don't want the BS or commitment that comes with it.

I take kratom every day and its been hard to dose and really feel lately but some days are good and others are eh...better than doing pills though.

Can you redpill me on your mom? How can I get her to hop off my dick?

You forgot the emojis
What are good vendors? and what doses/strains should i start with

Lol you sly faggot. I see you.

Someone give me a quick rundown on kratom. What's the strongest?

Do you like to be be upper or downer?

Upper = Motark Green Maeng Da or any green

Downer = Gaia Gold Bali

Not sure your dosage because I don't know your history. Divulge and I'll try to help.

Prefer the downer and I'm gonna need it strong.

4CMC

Can anyone help for please try and to identify this raptor.

Get some Gaia Gold Bali...start with 5-7 grams and go from there. If you feel good...yay...if you feel wobbily then try again with less.

Reds are more downer and gold is a mature red. Head shop product usually sucks but Urban Ice Organix Bali is good...I'd start with 7 caps if you find that.

It looks like a falcon

Smoking herb and working in the garden.

Its a Red Tail Hawk.

Anyone else ever experiment with poppy seed tea? Legal in the us. How can I make it not taste like shit and deal with not being able to shit or piss?

that sounds dangerous

Vape

>Implying Kratom & Xanax are "weird drugs"

Currently, none. Earlier today though I combined reclaim with computer duster and that had me floating

Wut