"I wish she'd told me she was a slut when we'd gotten together. It's not like I'd have cared...

"I wish she'd told me she was a slut when we'd gotten together. It's not like I'd have cared. If she had just started it out with, 'I will want to fuck other people and will try to while we're dating', I still would have been with her. I would have been happy to be with a girl so nice and bright and beautiful... But I wouldn't have loved her, and I wouldn't be broken now."

Anyone know that feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=1469078
youtube.com/watch?v=yK2A3azYlkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can't say I do, but I hope it gets better

Faggot

I'm only lucky enough too have a girl that would never do that kind of thing.

But I'm too stupid to love her because of both our. and our families. stupidity

Sorry you fell for the hollywood romance crap

I still miss her too.
I hate it.

Loving a person is the result of them being particularly lymbically effective to you
they get written into your memory with higher definition because you had more feelings, made more connections about them.
Hating them is the same.

I wish I felt nothing about her and moved on like a healthy person would, but it was my first big real love yaknow?

Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind etc.
Yeah... I'm probably a sadfag.
It's cool. Just glad to be venting to people who are at the very least reading.

And to you too Sir.

Sorry this happend bruh can't really say much on the topic but maybe try dating or just getting out there, will help

Hmm. Yes. I also know that feel quite well.

She would and she will. Mark my words. Women cheat. The end. I hope it doesn't break you when it happens.

Why don't you just go and kill her and then yourself?

Bullseye. :(

>If she had just started it out with, 'I will want to fuck other people and will try to while we're dating', I still would have been with her.

jesus christ you're a spineless piece of shit

on the upside, odds are good you won't be polluting the gene pool with your sub-standard DNA

i think the girl im dating has fucked 3 guys before, and sucked about 5 dicks. slut confirmed??? should drop?

also, 2 unprotected and shes was only 18 at the time

why did you ask about her history beyond "are you clean?" sort of seems like you wanted to imagine all the men that fucked her.
why did you even ask about her history? you brought this on yourself.

>also, 2 unprotected and shes was only 18 at the time

so be a grownup and put a condom on until she gets a test.

It depends on you, not her. Regardless of how many dicks she's had though, shell get more whether you're with her or not. It's just the way it works. I don't think they can help it. They have hormones instead of brains :(

>not buying a slave

I do, i know that feel pretty well. And i miss her a lot but the worst thing is that we steel friends.
i hope you can love yourself and learn to be alone.(i´m so sorry for my english ...)

why would a man care about a cheating woman?
plenty of dick sockets out there with nearly the same personality / appearance
youre hung up on the memory of being with her

5 fucking years dude (not including the 3 of being her best friend) it'll get better bro

Because I'm not heartless, merely hurt?

That's fine that you think that. I'm just not of the opinion that a girl is somehow worth less because someone else has put their dick inside them, I mean, I want to fuck other people when I'm in a relationship. I'm cool if they do to, but I wish I'd been warned, she started the whole thing with the idea that we should be monogamous, and then proceeded to cheat despite the fact that she could've just told me.

Sympathygesture.exe

oh that's different. i thought you were being a cuck

if you were going with an open relationship where you both get to fuck around, that's something else.

I feel like you've been hurt before.
Would you like to talk about it?

There's plenty of dick sockets yes, if you'd like to refer to things that you can put your dick into that way; I cared about her is the issue.

I do miss how we were happy before, I don't delude myself into thinking my ruminations have any positive effect maybe she'll come back ect reveling in how her life hasn't turned out...

Do you /not/ think about times you used to be happy and feel sad that they're gone?

never been hurt by a woman
and sluts are dick sockets am i wrong?
people are people
some are shitty some arent
>Do you /not/ think about times you used to be happy and feel sad that they're gone?
no i just keep doing shit that makes me happy

I know how it feels Sup Forumsro. Take it as a hard lesson on how life can be. Some females approach dating in testing mode, or in a investing mode. Testers tend to date multiple guys at once and Investors tend to focus on one guy at a time. They need both different approaches. Thus I learned and improved in women skills

How long were you with her? This scares me all the time. I always hear women eventually cheat and most keep it a secret. Can't we just put a chip in our women that records their conversations and records what they see? Why are most women this way. This always mind fucks me when I think about marrying my gf

Dated a chick with anxiety. Wouldn't leave the house kind. Nasty arguments full of blame deflection kind. The following is over the course of four years: Let my own life fall apart to get her on her feet and productive. Lost my job, lost friends, got fat. Got her to pursue education, get a job, go out with her friends. We had one of those up-all-night talking, wake up looking forward to next time kind of relationships. She dumps me to "focus on work and studies" which she wouldn't have if not for me. I stick around as a friend because I understood this was all new to her and could be difficult to juggle at first. We maintain the up-all-night, every night routine. Two more years go by and she's actually a functional member of society. She eventually lets slip she'd been seeing someone new for a month already. For a month, she'd been seeing some other dude while treating me like her gay best friend.

Nah. Told that bitch what was up and peaced the fuck out.

i know exactly that feel

Because women are actually genetically programmed to cheat; even more so than men are. Not only that, but they are specifically more likely to cheat during ovulation, and when they do cheat during ovulation they seek out an alpha with more testosterone to ensure a healthy and strong child, then go back to the ordinary beta who will be the provider, because he's more reliable than the alpha.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=1469078

Stop being a bitch and control your girl. My girl gets in trouble if she neglects to tell me something I find she should have told me. If she's hanging with friends and didn't tell me guys were there, if she talks back to me, is being a brat, etc.

strong. Don't ever expect repricocity for your work, things like this happen all the time. This is one of the reasons why I can't put a women on nr. 1 besides my mother (when time for that comes).

I'm going to dna test all my babies. Is dna testing 100% perfect?

pretty much.
they take 2-3 swabs from your mouth,
2-5 samples from the babies
if none of your are siblings or chimeras the test is 95% accurate.

lol you can do brain scans that will work better, DNA don't really determine the totality of an organism, so much more enviromental factors play important roles. Even when you have the cheating genes/brain patterns it still remains a choice. Interesting issue
youtube.com/watch?v=yK2A3azYlkw

Usually is, I think.

I'm at the point where I've learned so much about this shit that I basically just give up on all women.

>give up
Dude you should learn from all you know and use it

Aw my poor babooshka

I just simply don't trust women anymore; that's what I know. Not much that can be used for.

Long-term relationships are retarded anyways. I'm not cleaning up my life and ceasing enjoyment (drugs/alcohol) just because some nagging bitch wants me to. At the end of the day independence is a better choice.

more like 99,9%
a chimpansee's DNA is to 95% yours and mine

Look at it this way, you were a cuck unknowingly, when you could have been a cuck knowingly.

Being aware that you were a cuck knowingly and accepting it would have sapped the last of your self esteem.

This scares me. I trust my girl but if she fucks up I won't be too devastated. I'll move on. It'll be her loss. She would have had the good life. If there are children involved though I'd want to test to make sure their mine. I ain't going to be a cuck and raise someone else's kid while my wife showers me with love to keep the illusion. No sir. The kid has to look somewhat like me and have matching dna or else it's all done.

Learn to love yourself faggot

My God the male egos in this thread are so fragile a stiff breeze could tear them

Happened to me too pal. She could never say that, because the point of all is that she wanted to do it without you being involved. So no remorse or thinking it could have been different. It could not in every possible scenario

Op is a cuck

How about you start cheating ?

No.
Understand the enemy.
Feel pity for the enemy.
Have mercy for the enemy.
BUT NEVER EVER
BECOME THE ENEMY!

I had it worse bro. Living with this girl for 3 years. Lives are intertwined rent, cars, furniture...on her birthday we were out celebrating and she got a bit drunk. We started talking about past relationships. She then tells me "I had to take a pay cut to be with you". I was like huh?? She said she used to go on "dates" with guys and they would buy her stuff for the dates...WTF!!!!!!

Any info for in the pic, can identify this Raptor?

why not user?
having a moral code is bullshit. do what makes you happy and stop giving a fuck about others

Why do you people always need to post this shit outside /r9k/?

Like, seriously, that article has two sources, which is fucking weak for a huge claim like the one you're making, especially with no knowledge of the methodology or population, and even outright says the studies just say women fantasise more about other people at certain points of their menstrual cycle, not that they're programmed to cheat.

Have you ever been in a relationship? Every single person thinks about someone else at some point, just having thoughts or fantasies doesn't mean you'll actually do anything, or even try to do anything.

all women are sluts user. i learned it the hard way and apparently so did you.

If they have the motive, the means and the social acceptance to do so, what do you think is going to happen.

>not understanding evolutionary psychology

Kys cuck faggot

Same thing with a gf i had in college, i only found out later, but she used to do "week ends" with rich guy for cash and prizes.

Her story for me is "i have to help my mother's flower shop business, so i cant be with you this week end"..

grow a pair

wow shes such a fucking bitch. sometimes i think that saudi arabia has the right idea for women.

In no way do you have social acceptance to cheat on someone, are you insane?

You're also ignoring that you have to actually want to do it. A fantasy doesn't mean you want to actually do the thing, unless you legitimately believe that everyone who's fantasised about another person in a relationship has then gone out and at least tried to hook up with them in real life?

Motive is not intent, and a fantasy is not a plan.

Are we really going to immediately jump to a bunch of retarded pseudo-science?

No, you being able to link one study that suggests one thing is not proof of an entirely different claim, and no, you can't just go "Yeah but if you assume all this other stuff it is", because you have no idea if those assumptions are even true.

Can you say that looking in the mirror?
Can you say you're the one you wanted yourself to be when you still believed in the good?

what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger..
now stop being a faggot Op, your a man, you'll get over her in time.

Nope. You're a fag. lrn2 open relationship.

shut the fuck up fag leave /b

>In no way do you have social acceptance to cheat on someone

>She didn't felt loved
>Things had changed
>He wasn't providing for her emotionally
>He wasn't providing for her financially
>She had to "find" herself
>Society had put limits on her sexuality
>She wanted to be "free"
>He didn't satisfy her
>He was too busy working
>It just "happened"

Just read some articles on "intelligent" publications or watch some daytime tv, both ends of the cultural spectrum excuse female cheating.

hell no the guy i was 5 years ago would either be scared or disgusted of what i've become but the young me who still belived in "the good" was an idiot
As far as i'm concerned this is a step forward for me
Sure you'd be sad if you lived like me and actually belived in the good but since i lost my morality a long time ago i feel awesome

>Friends with girl for years
>Has a boyfriend the entire time I knew her
>Treats her like gold, makes good money
>He goes away for work
>We're hanging out and she starts rubbing my cock, says she doesn't want to wait until he's home for sex
They're all cheaters

so i was walking home and I saw a homeless guy and guess what? he was white!
All white people are homeless

Nice argument user, glad you drew a logical conclusion

You realise you listed some common excuses someone who's cheated might give, not proof that it's socially acceptable, right?

No-one thinks cheating is okay, and the reason people feel compelled to try to give excuses and weasel their way out of being entirely at fault for cheating is because of that.

Jesus Christ mate, tone down the edginess a little bit, you don't sound as cool as you think.

Women are incapable of feeling guilt for their actions.

Every shitty behavior you wonder about when it comes to women, is derived from their inability to experience guilt.

when a girl is a slut/has a slutty past

just remember its only your turn with her

b-but all i wanted in my whole life is to sound cool on Sup Forums :'(
for real tho i'm trying to help you asshole

I heard/read those excuses from people analysing cheating events on publications and tv, if it's not socially accepted, as you say, it damn well looks like someone is trying extremely hard to make it so.

Sorry man, but having another guys cum inside her should sufficiently gross you out where you're at least not attracted to her anymore. There are plenty of other women. As time goes on you'll realize you're better off without someone who disregards your emotions for a cheap thrill

A few days later we got into a fight about money and I said "I'm sorry I can't pay you every time we have sex". Naturally she got pissed because I basically called her a prostitute. I told her sex for money/gifts IS the definition of a prostitute

I'm not the user you were replying to, just pointing out that you sound ridiculous.

Your advice is kind of fucking terrible anyway, "Yeah just stop caring about anyone else at all" is not only literally impossible for anyone without serious mental illnesses or brain injuries, because empathy is ingrained in us, but even assuming he could just do that, it's just going to make things worse.

Getting drunk and high and not caring about other people is a miserable way to live, you're just telling him to take a one way trip to a serious addiction.

I'm really curious as to what TV show you were watching where people were analysing someone cheating on someone else, let alone one that came to the conclusion that cheating was okay.

>Implying homeless people exist

I'm exactly the opposite being a male. My girlfriends pregnant and I habitually cheat on her with a girl who's well aware of my girlfriend. I've never been one for monogamy and realistically I don't see how any man could stick to one girl for the rest of his life.

Well that's what the black race is like. See there are different types of humans. Some evolved to loose a lot of animal instincts and some retained them. Those are the ones that just want to have sex (procreate). That's what animals do. It's not your fault per se it's in your DNA.

I smell a virgin user

Where did drugs and alcohol come in? i'm saying try to see people as objects and use them for a while than throw them away instead on depending them for love and whatnot.
Perfection might be out of our reach but that shouldn't stop us from trying to reach it

lol
got another
>and even if they did, implying that they would not be homeless by choice

I agree 100%. There is science behind this. One day humans will be able to run a blood sample through a computer and tell you all about the kid.

Yeah, sorry, mixed you up with this guy with the drugs part.

Point still stands that what you're saying people should achieve is just a form of mental illness, one that comes with way, way higher rates of substance abuse and other comorbid disorders, as well as suicide rates being much higher in them. ASPD is not a goal to achieve, it's something to try to avoid, or cure if you have it.

People without empathy are just cunts, not hollywood sociopaths. We need to be able to connect with other humans on a meaningful level in order to be happy. We can convince ourselves we don't for a while, sure, but it always catches up, usually doesn't take very long either.

And as I said, it's not possible to just switch off your empathy, short of serious brain damage. You can't just decide to not care about people or feel guilty anymore, that's just not how humans work.

>that's just not how humans work.
well I don't know if you are talking from experience or you read i somewhere but it's been working for me for years so i guess i must be special then

No, more likely you're just like every other edgy kid that's convinced themselves they're totally a sociopath, and you're just experiencing normal levels of empathy, but convincing yourself they don't exist or that you're still cool and calculating because sometimes you're a prick to people.

its just feelings; man the fuck up and get over it or chop your shit off and be a bitch the rest of your life. this aint about alpha or beta; this is about STOPPING YOURSELF FROM BEING A WHINY EMO FAGGOT

Good shit user; you completely destroyed his bitch ass.

Agreed. Bot him but if i cheated on my gf, i would not be happy because of guilt. Some people are wired that way. But I agree, DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!

No, I'm not a massive cuck.

I don't think he is...

Anyway open relationship = cuck. Having that pussy on lockdown is the only way you'll have dignity intact

>open relationship = cuck
women bond with people they fuck.
Every good fuck deletes memory of precedent fucks and raises the level of OXYTOCIN, which
makes her be more faithful to recently fucked males. thus,
open relationship = soon to be ex relationship

I once believed open relationships were the best for adult humans. So I'd be gladly proven wrong.

gee, one accident skiing
and she may say good bye to her clit