Question for Sup Forums: Would you guys help me ruin someones social media accounts with hate comments and trolling...

Question for Sup Forums: Would you guys help me ruin someones social media accounts with hate comments and trolling? I've been wronged by a certain someone and want to ruin that which she holds most dear...

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/yumi_lizzi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sound like @levitikvsh on Instagram. All that kid does is post "dank oc memes" and raids.

#4chanisnotyourpersonalarmy

It's like 5 in the morning fuck no

Yeah this isn't really me but i've been brooding on this for so long and wanted some opinions...

>hashtagging on the chan

Look, just because she said no to your offer to join you to the local anime convention, and just because her boyfriend threw you into a garbage can, isn't enough to ruin her life.

What kind of social media? Instagram, twitter, fb?

I think Posting fb links would be a fine First step m8

>falling this hard, this easily
go to bed user

I have the resources and connections to make this happen but first I want to know what she did to you op.

This thread has potential bump for OPs justice

Just because you don't like raiding doesn't mean we all don't. You aren't moot, you don't speak for us.

she pretended to have feelings for me for about 11months. Denied me sexual contact, saying she wasn't ready. Dumps me and badmouths me to all of our common friends. Goes out with random dudes one week later. Fucks him and tells everyone about it to hurt me even more. Returns all the gifts i gave her saying she will burn them if i don't take them back....

Probs disrespected his waifu

OP I think you are too young to be on this website if you are having relationship problems like that
Man the fuck up and learn from this. Next time don't be such a pussy. If the relationship isn't going your way move the fuck on. Nobody owes you shit

Do you have any idea why she pretended to have feelings for you for 11 months? I mean, was she getting anything out of it? She returned all your presents.

Proof?

But what About the raid :p ?

OP here i switched to phone. The thing is she's now doing the same stuff to a friend so i wanna ruin the bitch

Proof?

OP probably talked her out if it every time she tried to explain to him that she wasn't feeling it.. or he seemed too emotionally unstable to handle the news. I can infer this based on him claiming she was "denying him sex". Nigga nobody owes you sex even if you are dating them.. if no sex is a deal breaker for you fuckin leave. Don't be a petulant child about it

What do you want? As proof (OP here switched to phone)

They fucked with you coz you're dumb
>i don't help dumb people

Your friend is dating a girl you dated for 11 months? Can't you explain the situation to your friend? If he won't listen to you or doesn't care is he really your friend at all?

Why you care so much bro?

But then going and fuking a random guy one week later....

Figure it out faggot I'm not gonna hold your hand, if no proof nobody's doing shit.

Your friend is dumb too. Stop thinking with your dick

Is completely up to her. Not your problem any more. I have a feeling there's a lot you aren't telling us.

He still wants to take the shot... But i wanna make her pay for doing this shit and getting away with a second time...

What kind of things is she telling your friends OP? To understand the situation better

I came for opinions really... And yes theres more but that would become a whole novel...

"Take the shot"????
Nigga are you in middle school still? Why you care? Your friend sounds like a kid who thinks with his dick. You probably are one too but you cloak it all with this fucked up idea of romance you have so you can blame others for not caving into your manipulative bs

facebook link then

They know practically everything but they all just stay neutral and forget it happened... I have pent up hatred that needs to vent somehow hence this thread

The answer is no, how about you grow up and deal with it like an adult. The best revenge is living well.

Want some solid advice? Move the fuck on and if your friend won't listen to you then let him fuck up his own life. If he doesn't care about your emotional involvement with her then he's not your friend.
Go live life and learn to love yourself. Don't get involved with petty bullshit like this. She didn't like you oh no. She didn't have sex with you oh no. She moved on oh no. Should we be acting like that makes her a horrible person? She's probably underage. If you post her fb it'll just prove that and you'll be banned, so why are you here?

It sounds like this situation is more nuanced than you originally told us. Usually when parties remain neutral it's because both sides are to blame and one side or both is encouraging them to pick a side.. usually because neither side wants to hear what they did wrong.
If you want advice write us a novel and tell us the full story. If not delete this post and learn to deal with heartbreak like an adult

Here's her instagram you decide. instagram.com/yumi_lizzi/

FOUND OP!!!

Let's raid him instead

good plan

you should post her facebook

/lieze.bauwens.9
not OP

/glenneke.meel
OP possibly

Yeah that sounds lovely actually.

Someone with a instagram send screen caps to his intended target.

She started out normal, first month was bliss. She started changing behaviour after 3 months or so. Getting super hypocritical over everything. She breaks up first time after 5 months but i still have feelings. Suddenly after few weeks she comes back and my beta ass took her back. Back to good relationship. Cycle repeats but worse, starts shittalking me and accusing me of shit i didn't do. Our friends don't want to pick sides cause they believe her lies. Leaves me for the reason of being too smart. She ruins my birthday because we have them 1 day apart and have the same friends. She wants to burn the gifts i gave her, that shit has meaning to me. She keeps telling around every personal thing about me, like secrets qnd shit. Has 3 relationships with random dudes one week after breakup. Loses virginity to one of them in 2 weeks time and literally tells everyone it was to hurt me even more. Friends don't wanna pick sides again. Now she's gonna repeat the cycle to someone i know and he is too blind to believe me. She gets away with being a horrible person and does not deserve that.

Nope

Jordy coopens = OP?

I'm blocked at the moment but i can get to it later

You need to stop being so clingy. She wants a guy who will give her minimum attention, just enough to make her look for more. You're obviously a clingy bitch

I don't have instagram myself

In your defense she does look like a bitch... And I kinda want nudes so...

Don't know OP gives an 9 month or so timeline. I think Kenny Bohmer is more likely

That's current relationship dip shit, so that's faggots friend I would assume.

Actually no, she wants a boyfriend because she can then boast about it on her social media. No guy ever went with her as long as i and i found out she's had MAAANY. I was nothing but a status symbol to her in the end.

Bitch you too emotional. You should seriously just become a femboy trans thing. Not a joke

Not a close friend but i know him well enough

She sounds like a bitch OP why do you care?
What if this thread comes back to bite you in the ass more?
Honestly you should delet and move on

Yeah You're right I am a dip shit.

Fuck it and OP, I'll make a tosser and send some screen caps her way. She can do the detective work from there.

She has op blocked on facebook so sadly I'm not sure if that will be useful.. though maybe if that guy isn't in her friends list anywhere
More likely the "in a relationship" with no name was him

Just kill'em, don't be a faggot. Also live stream it.

Just cause that's true doesn't mean I'm wrong. You said yourself she was okay for the first three months than changed.. clingy ass bitch

I just have pent up hate so i came here to vent. First actual love in my life is such a shitfest so yeah i got emotional at first...

I'll get the fb account on a fake account later

Got a point, congrats op you're a no name faggot.
Gonna send her dick pics now cuz bored.

Sure, red room deluxe weekly special incoming

user's gotta be user

I'd pay for that shit!

You need to keep that in check dude. Get mad yeah but trying to incite petty bullshit like this won't make you feel better.
When people do you wrong you learn to not associate with those sorts of people any more. You certainly DON'T give them power by letting their every shitty decision turn you into a boiling pot of rage. You don't try to impact their life, even negatively, because it shows them that you still care.

Learn to care less. Let that anger push you onto something new so you can rebound and move on with life.

She was the one clinging in my defense, then her act stopped cause she got bored with it i guess