Going clubbing this weekend

going clubbing this weekend

how do I pick up chicks

by being a nigger

Best way is to run at them like your going to tackle them and just throw them on your shoulder until you can make it to the van, hopefully she stays calm and doesnt scream and draw attention, after that the opportunities are endless

Easy if it's crowded. Just walk around and brush your hand against a girl's ass. If she looks at you, look her right back in the eyes and nod. If she nods back, your good to go. If she turns away, no deal.

>this
thid or chloroform

Grab em by the pussy

Only works if you're a celebrity.

Like a sixpack from underneath

closet thing to real advice i've gotten

come on guys

you forgot the secret 1 second dance move you have to do in sync with her

Just treat them like you would treat your mother.
With respect and kind attitude. You can thank me later.

And that will get you about as far as you do with your mother.

It is common fact, proved in psychology, that men subconciously choose girls that resemble man's mother. If you have good relation with her, you should be able to do fine with your potential partner and then go further than you would do with your mother.
Just be a gentleman OP. You will do fine.

Dance
Dance at girls
Continue to dance and talk to girls if they are not repulsed
Don't stop dancing until they do
Drink lots and be badass
smell good
be tall at least 6 foot
Don't just fiend after girls, say things like "he knows what he's doing" as you dance past people you don't know.
Be confident
Facebox is the most sexual dance move.
Be tall

Good luck.

Go rent an expensive looking car, doesn't have to be over the top, bitches don't know the difference anyway. They won't be able to climb in fast enough

like a bowling ball, 2 fingers in her pussy and 1 in her ass or if its your 1st time meeting said female, then 2 in the nostrils and 1 in 1 of her eye sockets, your choice as to which one

What the fuck is facebox
I'm a dancer, I have never heard of goddamn "facebox move"

So is that before or after she is crouched down in a parking lot pissing in a corner?
Women no longer deserve respect or to be treated good, they gave that up when they wanted to be our equals. Treat her like you would anyone else, not a lady. Cause she won't be one.

Agreed. Once there was this girl that kept bumping back into me on the dance floor. Thought it was accidental. So dumb was I.

That's an attitude of a neckbeard. No wonder 95% of Sup Forumstards' sexual life comes down to cumming on their fedoras.
Treat her woman with respect and she will repay you with it. Be kind, be classy, be a gentleman at the club. Woman that is worthy of your cock will see it. You will get her. Just treat her nicely.

you're dumb.

Can anyone please for to try and help identify this Raptor?

Grab them by the pussy and throw them over your shoulder.

Girls are hardwired to like it caveman style. And even if they don't like it, you're a man, so tough luck.

Use your knees to avoid spinal injury.