Hey Sup Forums I shaved my crotch recently and I guess I did something wrong cause now I have a bunch of ingrown hairs

Hey Sup Forums I shaved my crotch recently and I guess I did something wrong cause now I have a bunch of ingrown hairs.

Any way to remedy this?

Any way to prevent this in the future?

do not shave, you are a man.

this. trim hair with scissors if it gets too wild. makes your cock look larger too.

You'd be surprised how much girls love the shaved areas. Well, at least where I live.

Sup Forums: the internet's source for fine grooming tips and gentlemanly advise

Lol men do whatever the fuck they want. There's shit you can do that's impossible with a hairy dink. Sorry the memories of your father tongue tickling your smooth six year old scrote set you off on a journey of hairy hatred.

Tweezers

Most men (and many women) get ingrown hairs when shaving their pubic area. Either wax, or trim.

Balls can usually be shaven. I shave my balls, and trim everything else.

Exfoliate.

Scrub area clean with a coarse loofa after shaving. Then use aftershave.

I wanna suck your cock

Did you just use soap or what?

trim unless ur a tranny

Hot water in shower, plenty of shaving cream, scrub heavily with loofa after, lots of soap/bodywash. Going forward, trim the hair above your dick and shave the sides of your dick, under/on your balls and in/around where your legs meet your pelvis. Leave a tiny bit of hair above your dick. When it gets too crazy, use scissors and a hair clipper. Always wash with plenty of soap

Don't shave, wax. It lasts longer and is way smoother

if ypu REALLY want to shave, don't do it against the grain, ever; clean thoroughly with pure soap and shave using pure soap

fag

How do you shave with the grain? I tried that and the razor didnt work. It just slid across the hair

after shaving you should clean the area with cold water

the pores will close and you won't have irritated skin

Get an electric razor I have a small wahl pet razor, get you pretty close but doesn't leave bumps or other issue. Then just get your razor out to handle the balls and shaft. Vaseline has this great spray on moisturizer stuff, buy some and give it a spray or two and spread. You look great with no irritation.

need a sharper razor

Aftershave

first off unless you are a homosexual bottom or fucking 16 year old girls you shouldn't be shaving anything, just trimming. second off as a homosexual bottom all I can say is I used to get those a fuckton but the more I shaved the less I got them. I don't even use lotion/shaving cream/soap I just use the water from the shower and I'm smooth every time w/ no irritation, but it took a while.

faggots

wats grain

like what? your boyfriend to lick cream off it you bender ? FOH bent ass nigger

Get a Phillips body groom. It's 60 dollars but man it is so worth it.

Just use Nair next time. It says to avoid bla bla bla, but it is fine to use. Small amount of a burning sensation, but works great!

you should cut it with scissors..never shave

Exactly what said
Shave with the razor going from your belly down in the direction of your balls. Your skin wont be smooth as a Baby Ass but you wont have ingrown hairs and the hair has a good cut.
Also as soon youre below your dick wich means youre at your balls. The direction wont matter. Ive never had a ingrown hair on my balls No matter what direction i moved the razor.

Also use some shaving foam or cream. Like you would shave your face. The hairs have to become soft a bit before you shave. Maybe even use some lotion afterwards. Youll be fine!

You're a grown man ffs. Don't shave your pubic hair other than your balls unless you are a fag or a sissy. Just trim it if necessary.