So, which songs did you delete Sup Forums?

So, which songs did you delete Sup Forums?

all of em mate

i couldnt even finish this garbage

i got to ELEMENT and the moment he said im'a make it look SUEEEXY i shut the thing off and deleted the album

fuck this corny ass faggot

I've listened to like 10 new albums today that I've never heard before, ranging from rap, to tech metal, to hardcore, to drum and bass... and the Kendrick album has been the worst out of the lot by a mile.

U2 one. Didn't even bother listening to it since I can't stand post grunge in any capacity. Kendrick or no...

I made it to track 4 before deleting the album off my computer.

>I listened to music for 10 hours straight

I've had literally fuck all else to do today.
What's so wrong with listening to music for 10 hours?

Good bait, friend :)

not even bait

loyalty
everything else is gold

Then you're a fucking idiot.

All of them

>ranging from rap, to tech metal, to hardcore, to drum and bass
>ears not dead after 5 hours

Just HUMBLE.

hol up bitch

This. Bono is a pretentious fucking faggot. His name is fucking Paul. They have a guy named The Edge... yeah fucking jump off it, you're like 50 pushing 60. Your name is David. I'm not taking a bunch of fucking guys pushing elderly using fucking stage names serious. I actually kinda wanna slap Kendrick for making music with them.

I thought XXX was the most lit one t b h

I only kept Loyalty and Fear tbqh. Loyalty is so damn catchy and easy to vice with and Fear had me feeling some type of way. It just got in my feelings. Like, I never really had thought about what k.dot has been suffering through his stardom, and it's tragic that it affects him to this day but good on him for acknowledging that and sharing his inner demons with us. I don't like the other tracks, but those two alone make it a 10/10 album

everything except for DNA, YAH, and GOD.

lmao

BLOOD/DNA, PRIDE and DUCKWORTH are fucking masterpiece

DAMN. 8/10