Sup Forums my dad tried to kill himself with the families gun today

Sup Forums my dad tried to kill himself with the families gun today
can you please tell me how to destroy the pistol ? its a m1911 and its a real treasure but i cant sell it
so please give me suggestions on how to destroy the gun so my dad doesnt kys
this cuck has been trying to kys for almost 10 years since my mother died

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1i3Vv-Hls3s
imgur.com/gallery/PWbMt
youtu.be/gx4-qH7aTDE?t=57s
youtube.com/watch?v=X_z9UUo2Ic8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Send it to me so I can shoot up my school.

Point it at your head and pull the trigger. That should take care of things

we all go sometime, faggot.

There is no TRYING. YOUR DADS A PUSSY

Put it in your butt then laugh when he puts it in his mouth lol

Just fill the hole with cement and it wound fire any more.

which hole ?

Just stash the gun somewhere he won't find it you fucking fagatron.

Surrender it to the police department they will have it sent to be destroyed.

1 this is b8
2 that gun is a treasure, keep it you faggot.
3 people who want to die wont just stop cause you take one thing away. They will keep trying till they succeed or get help
4 remove firing pin you dumb mother fucker
5 put it in a gun safe that only you can unlock

If you destroy it you are the ultimate cuck and i hope your dad hangs himself for having a liberal cuck faggot failure of a son

Just remove the firing pin.

Hydraulic press it.

hahahahah you fucking nigger implying i give a shit for the gun in exchange of the life of my father

What he said

are you fucking retarded op

This

youtu.be/1i3Vv-Hls3s

Just bury the pieces. Good luck with your faggot dad.

Get round of 45 ammunition, drop and clear, depress guide rod below barrel with nose of bullet, rotate barrel bushing, carefully and slowly allow spring to expand, remove bushing spring and cap, remove slide from frame. You can just pocket the barrel or you can remove the firing pen. There are a few with roll pins but some come out without tools. Post pics of underside and rear of slide, plus get your dad some help.

You destroy that gun and you're the biggest FAGGOT in the world and your family deserves to be anally raped by terrorist refugees. You cant possibly be such a pussy that you wouldnt want to hold on to that 1911 to protect yourself and your family from niggers. Oh wait...

remove the firing pin dumbass

ITS A PIECE OF HISTORY YOU FUCKING CUCK
NO WONDER HE WANTS TO KILL HIMSELF CAUSE HE WONT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR DUMB SHIT.

REMOVING THE GUN WONT STOP HIM
HE WILL SLIT HIS THROAT OR WRIST
OVERDOSE
HANG HIMSELF
DROWN HIMSELF
REMOVING THE GUN WONT FIX THE FACT YOUR DADS A FAGGOT AND YOUR A FAGGOT

/thread

GO TO HELL LIBERAL CUCK FAGGOTS I HATE YOU FAGS DIE

>tried to kill
>1911
>tried

Is there any one to help please to try to ID or identify raptor in this pic

he cares about the 1911. it will disappear in police evidence vault, especially if it is an expensive piece.
if it does come back, they'll probably give him back a knockoff 1911

epic

>thinking 1911s aren't reliable

Just remove the firing pin you fucking retards. Holy shit. Dont go all cuck lord.

Remove firirng pin
Putting it in a gunsafe
Dissembling it and hiding the pieces.

HOW DENSE ARE YOU FAGGOTS

oh you're a troll. i thought you were seriously.
carry on

Clearly you've never owned a 1911.

How do you "try to kill yourself" with a gun?
There's no failing with a gun, this isn't like cutters making chicken scratches. If you actually put it in your mouth or to your temple and pull the trigger it's pretty much 100%.

But if I were you, I'd steal the gun and hide it and tell him you took it for his own safety... hey, free 1911!

I've always said, there's no "attempting" suicide, you either kill yourself or you're crying out for attention. Suicide is literally the easiest thing to do and if you can't get it right, you weren't really trying in the first place.

Also a man crying out for attention with suicide attempts is NOT a man and certainly can't be a father. If you could find someone else to live with or move out, that would be wise. Part of being a man is being strong when it comes to painful events. Sure, the death of people close to you will hurt you greatly internally, but you need be able to say "yeah, it hurts, but so what..." and go on with your life. If you can't, that bad part of your life will slowly ruin the rest of your life as well.

Source: Most of my family is now dead and my two closest friends I've ever had, are dead. Suicide attempts - zero.

/thread

Just break it down, remove the barrel, and resemble.

what's wrong with your dad killing himself?

In case that OP don't have any idea about how remove the firing ping:

imgur.com/gallery/PWbMt

youtu.be/gx4-qH7aTDE?t=57s

Also:
OP stop being a such massive faggot, and stop lurking Sup Forums and go to kiss and hug your daddy. He now need you, you fucking insensible asshole.

>There's no failing with a gun
>1911
L2read bro.

i own 2, both US Govt series 70s. fantastic firearms.

Oh cool. What does dick taste like btw?

how in the fuck can he fail in shooting himself?
your dad seems to be a looser

wouldn't know. not homosexual.

>"1911s are fantastic"
>"I'm attracted to females"
Choose one.

this thread

if i have to choose just one
>1911s are fantastic
I am going to miss being attracted to females though.

just let the guy go OP

Could always take the firing pin and one or two other small required parts. Plenty of youtube vids on how to disassemble a 1911. Take the parts and then a week or so later start asking him to give you the gun complete with a paper signed and dated by both of you transferring ownership of the weapon to you. If you are not old enough to own the gun you are not old enough to be on Sup Forums.

Once you have that done assuming it works throw it and the paper in a safety deposit box or something until you can move out like a regular adult.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_z9UUo2Ic8

>What does dick taste like
faggot wants to know

Niggers cant shoot for shit!

Dumb post
Error heard of a drill
Feel free to use error instead of ever guys.
U no u want 2

If dad was niggers them explain how op knows who he is?

Replace bullets with blanks. Call him a fag when you hear it go off

He's his father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

You can just lock the gun up nigger, you dont need to destroy it to stop your dad from using it to kill himself

Even if you destroyed every gun on the planet, your dad would just hang himself

The fact he raised an idiot for a son probably is the reason he doesnt feel like sticking around past his wife's death.

Don't destroy it, just remove the firing pin and keep it.
There are other parts of the mechanism you can take out too but just remove the firing pin and store it locked up somewhere else like he's a child. No point in destroying a nice gun. You can always just put it back together again later. You might as well sell it if you're just going to destroy it.

Blanks can still fuck you up or even kill when the gun is pressed up against your skin, like in a suicide attempt.

It could be easier than you think. Go to a random spot in the woods and throw it in the water. I doubt he'll manage to find it. Btw if you have the money just medicate him, seem to work with everyone I know.

buy a shotgun so he won't miss

>i cant sell it
Why?

....you posted this on /diy/ ass hat. Stop spamming Ya Fuck weed.

It's his dad's gun. If he sells it with out daddy's permission that means he stole and sold a firearm. The ATF will shoot his dog.