What does this symbol mean?

What does this symbol mean?

Kys

Thats the unpronouncable word that Prince(rip in piece) used i think it says love idk how to say it tho

Its an Ankh, it means "life" . Google broke or something?

It's a symbol
What I know of symbols
They're open to interpretation
This symbol depends on the context it's presented in

Why do you ask op?

i think it has something to do with energy subtle energy systems within the body, chakras and the like. its probably misunderstood as it harkens back to antiquity. I know the egyptians liked using it. I've heard it used as a verb: to Ankh something. the best i can explain it is when energy is spent it usually is lost but the theory is that by utilising the Ankh the spend energy can be recaptured. like plugging a power cord into itself.

Quantum Mechanics.

cant find it on the list. must be something new

Immortality

Hey user, its ok. More know than u think.

ALL HEIL ATEN.
The one true god.

Hahaha the list ay?
One's personal check list for all known symbols in arda
Also
4 of these symbols are ridiculous.

Is this op?
Now*?
I'm confused

It mean I is woke
Egyptians wuz black
Tutucomen wuz black,
All the pharos wuz black
We wuz literally kangs and shit

No, this is not OP.
However, it really does not matter who i am. Just know what i said.

Ever wondered where the eye of horus/Ra/Aten went in the myths?
Into our brains. Have a look for yourself.

The egyptian symbol of life, also known as the Ankh

Spooky.
Yes I'm aware of what the symbol actually means.
What all the crazies think anyway
Thank you

King Tut was not human. That is why they wont release the body for private tests.

Who was his mother?
His father and grandfathers created a whole religion dedicated to one true god. Never before seen.

Ontop of this, his inability to breed and his mother being only known as "the young one" with an elongated skull, thought by many in my field as impossible for the time.

That is all im going to say for now, if you have an ability to grasp what has really happened all these years. I implore you to please research and if you are more influential and more willing to go public with what you find, please do. Remember, always say u found it on Sup Forums.

You speak of evil sir. There can only be one.

what's great is the eyes depending on which one it is the left of right eye stands for knowledge and magic or the intangible, also relating to the hemispheres of the brain, the abstract and concrete thought, art/math, philosophy/science, etc etc.
good stuff

I speak of evil, yes. But i myself am not evil.
Lamens terms evil, ofcourse. Why bother explaining history and science to every single critic.

Funny that huh.