S/fur Nutt Edition

Thred is dead, so I'll bump some.

Hotwife/10. Seriously, she's gorgeous.

Hey.

morning
lurked in the fag thread earlier
it was too early

Sleep okay?

just woke up at a time i didnt want to, for reasons that bother me.

Aw, I'm sorry dude. Have a hug.
/hug

Love this, any other characters?

No idea. Sorry.

also had to sleep with both dogs because my sister went to go sleep with her boyfriend at his house. so sleep wasnt super great either, but ok, better than most nights

You mean the doggos didn't help you sleep?

i can do one. but both start to crowd the bed. the bitch likes to sleep on my head.

Heh, adorable.

it was when my moms boyfriend woke up at something like 5am, makes noise, bitch freaks out, barks super loud, and demands to get out of my room to go greet him.

Not so adorable. Little pupper?

she's 9, runt of her litter pit.

I mean is she a small dog? Small dogs are always annoying as hell.

medium small
she's crazy for tennis balls, in her prime she could spend 7 hours at the beach and chase balls the ENTIRE time. to the point where she would shred her paws. shes a little burnt out now, but still crazy.

dash

Heh. Sure sounds like it.

What?

along with her neurotic tendencies, i hate her for the fact that shes my sisters boyfriends dog (registered to him). but he's so incompetent at taking care of a living creature that we/I ultimately got stuck with her.

>bottom right
>collar
>blindfold
It would be nice to be them.

I'm sorry, dude. Wanna move to Colorado with my bf and I so you don't have to deal with all that?

That it would.

CO is great
stay away from boulder

I will. I plan on moving to Greeley and becoming a welder.

Colorado seems like a cool place

the only thing good that i can say about that boyfriend is that he's a weed hookup. if im lucky i might get some today. he also works in construction, so i guess he's kinda handy as well...

If you have any interest in it, CO is fucking fantastic for off-roading on two or more wheels.

No need to worry about having hookups if you move in with us. And that's an actual offer. I'll have to talk to him, but I'd be totally okay with you, and maybe another namefag here living with us. We're legit planning to move in together within the next year or two, depending on how quick we can save up a few grand.

Hell yeah, dude. I'm a HUGE bikefag. I wanted to do motocross when I was younger, and while I'm more into asphalt tracks now, I'm definitely going to get me a dirt bike of some kind.

I bought into the dual-sport meme. And I don't regret it. I started way late though so my skills and confidence in challenging/technical terrain, well, isn't.

Yeah, dual sports are cool. I still don't know if I want a dual sport or a full on dirt bike.

I don't usually go for dragon-women, but something about her is just nice (beyond the lewdness I mean).

I did the dual sport thing since, well, first bike and I wanted to be able to do a little bit of everything. Really, I drive the same way. I find a road I want to try, I go down it. Dirt, gravel, paved, whatever, so the dual-sport thing fits. Plus, made a decent commuting bike and I don't have to fool with a ramp and loading it in my truck when I want to go into the boonies. I just go, fill up the tank at the last station near where I want to go, have fun, ride home. A friend of mine did let me ride a KDX300 and that was fun, and I'm sure an even smaller little 2-stroke would be fun to just toss around and light enough that loading isn't a PITA versus my 350lb DR650.

Dude, I love the DR650. I'd get one if I wasn't so short, but I'm probably going to have to get an XT250 because of the low seat height.

The stock shocks on the 650 are soft as hell. I have a 31" inseam and can flat foot it without the drop links you can get at the dealers or ProCycle. XT250 wouldn't be as good on the highway but is a damn sight lighter.

eerrruuuuggggg
i normally dont try to hate anyone specifically un the policy that i just hate everyone. but my moms boyfriend is really pushing it, and its not just the massive age gap between us.

Yeah, I'd have something else for the highway. I have a 28" inseam, so I'd barely be able to flat foot it. Although I plan on getting a certain pair of boots that have a 6cm lift, so I *may* be able to flat foot the DR650.

wtf is this man im confused

On the off chance, are you currently in Iowa? If so, I'd let you sit on mine after I find the damn title and finally get it registered here.

I'm afraid not. I'm a Georgia fag.

Ah well, was worth a shot.