Time Travel

Time Travel...

It seriously blows my mind the amount of possibilities you could do/see/go with it if it was real

so i wanted to know other peoples plans if they had time travel (and also space travel to a certain degree so you stay on earth or the location you where one in)

What would /b do?

What would /b see?

Where would /b go?

What would /b have sex with?

Just to clarify:

Yes you can pause time

yes you can make shit old and new again

you basically have all power over time itself

I'd probably go back to the 10th century or somewhere around there. I've always wanted to kill someone with a battle axe and the idea of hacking away at other people in solid plate and mail has always fascinated me. And I wouldn't mind fucking dirty Tavern whores. How bout you OP?

Way too much shit to write down

one of the first things i'd do is go back in time before dinosaurs and life ans just wonder the world and see what shit was like before life

also going into the far future would be fucking sick. seeing what humanity has come up with would be amazing

I'd assassinate St. Paul

>I've always wanted to kill someone with a battle axe and the idea of hacking away at other people in solid plate and mail has always fascinated me.

how do you feel about getting hacked to pieces by some other nigger with a battleax?

no nigger was aloud to have axes back then

are you retarded?

It would probably be pretty shitty. I guess I'd hope to get hit in the head or some kind of instantaneous death.

>no nigger was aloud to have axes back then

then why would you have one?

Time travel Will never be possible because nobody came from the future yet

:thinking:

Maybe you just haven't noticed yet?

I wouldn't want to play around with time, might be dangerous. Bending the reality too much will break it at some point, but we humans don't understand that we're breaking something while calling it "science" and "progress"

I would just freeze time and fuck every singe attractive girl in the world

What if it will only be possible to accelerate time, but not to go back in it?

this actually occurs in space travel on a really small scale

So I can move not only in time but location as well?

I'd go back to the 1100's mesoamerica with a solar geyser and some mirrors.
Start off by selling the luxury of warm baths and vanity grooming to lords and kings for the price of beautiful young women. Once I have established a legendary managery I continue to reaveal myself as a god and start a religion that will last the ages. I prepare them with knowledge of the tools amd tactics they would need to defeat the Europians in the centuries to come.
When my work is done I travel back to present day to see how my project has grown into the only nation that could not get westernized by europian invasions.
If I missed something I simply go back to the appropriate time to adjust strategy..as per proficy I show up in times of need. They have my face on file so I will always be recognized, worshipped and obeyed.

I'd go back to Roman times, through superior knowledge and a few tricks become emperor and truly build a 1000-year empire.

And then fuck all the hottest chicks I can find and impregnate them, thousands of them, creating a vast family tree that rules the earth for all eternity.

I would travel back in time to fuck some women from every civilization that ever existed. It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it... for the science.

I can't be the only one to wonder how some ancient Sumerian pussy felt like or how raping american indian felt back in the day.

now this is some shit

nice work user A+

I'd go back and cock block Hitlers dad

I think women were quite a bit more hard core then compared to today. Like, how far would you go back? Neolithic?
...Paleolithic?

Time travel could be possible however you need to realize that you would be altering a different universe of possibility, not your own. So in that respect you're not actually time traveling, just jumping to a different point in the sixth or higher dimension where the possibilities exist as you desire them. You really have no power to change the course of what happens, you're just following a pre-determined path in that dimension.

I'd travel to the distant future where they found a way to end death. Get pumped full of future tech so I could live forever, then go back to the dawn of humanity and fuck dirty cave bitches until civilization begins, then I'd use my superior modern knowledge to establish myself, check out all of the cool events from history, keep an ever-growing harem and a huge house, lots of land and wealth. When I got to modern time, probably be a historian, since I was there and all.

If I got bored, I'd skip around a bit, since I have time travel tech and all. No since in sleeping in the woods for 150,000 years while the humans learn how to human

As far back as my dick takes me!

Dont you think that, after a while, your genes would be so widespread that you would destroy the wider genepool? Or is that the aim?

Lol thats the spirit

Skip ahead to the last page, be dissapointed, kill self

I would probably wait in a room 10 min, then go back in time 10 mi ago and fuck myself in the ass while jerking myself :^)

Then whenever I'm horny I would probably go back to that exact point in time and form bigger and bigger gang bang

Hah good one

I would disguise my time machine as a blue telephone box, eat jelly babies or do something quirky, bumble and stumble about like a fool only to come up with some sort of decent plan when times are rough.
I would have to have some form of companion, maybe a woman with borderline personality disorder or some sort of dominating narcissism, I'd travel through time and space with the intents of observing key points in past/future history, but somehow I'd always end up fighting off a load of screeching dustbins with pingpong balls stuck to them, along with a sink plunger and a hand whisk that fires laser beams that shows your skellington when they hit you.

I'm sterile. What gene pool?

>Something is in principle impossible because it hasn't been demonstrated yet

You are a retard

There are so many weird things in history that seem very unlikely and statistically impossible that happen
it seems as if time travel could be real and these people just got in at a defining moment in time and other time travelers are moving in and trying to one up other time travelers so they keep it a secret that people dont suspect the time line has been tampered with and people using time machines to go back in time and stop them from using the time machine
time travel seems kind of pointless if you can't get any younger from it though

bump