How can I hurt people? I want to specifically hurt people that enjoy Index/Railgun...

How can I hurt people? I want to specifically hurt people that enjoy Index/Railgun? I hate them so much and I try my hardest but they're just so stupid that nothing gets across to them! They're the most undeserving pieces of shit fans of any series on the entire earth and I truly hate them with all my heart but nothing I do seems to affect them because all they care about are the magic sluts Kamachi introduced into the series to make some quick merchandising money and new forced content and it drives me crazy and that's not even close to the full problem! What can I do to harm these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>someone likes what i dont like

No user! It's not that simple! I wouldn't mind if that was the case but this fanbase is truly horrible and it just literally makes me sick sometimes.

How's this, fuck off. Just ignore them.

I just want to talk about the series user. That's all I want but I can't anymore because this new meta piece of shit fanbase doesn't even resemble what it used to be anymore. I can't even talk about the characters I like without being made fun of because Kamachi sold out and replaced them all with big breasted magic sluts!

if you meant everyone having a generic #1 waifu which happens not to be the one you like best and being made fun of, you dont really have a problem do you? isnt it their problem for being insecure?

Go to reddit :^]

No user you literally don't understand! This pathetic fanbase is fucking deranged and evil and I'm not even exaggerating! I watch all kinds of anime from old to modern and I've never seen anything as pathetic as they are and it just hurts so bad because of how much I enjoy this series. It's not as simple as you're trying to make it out to be.

I've tried user, I've honesty tried but it's not as simple and quick as this place and I just can't stand how everything works over there and it's simply just not convenient for me so that's not even an option anymore.

I'm stuck in this pathetic existence where I can't even talk about my favorite anime and the one I genuinely want to talk about the most with others because everybody else has moved on to obviously cheap gimmicks the writer has introduced into the series that would be clear as day red flags to normal people but because this fanbase is so distorted and inhuman they honestly cannot see any of it even if it's explicitly explained in extreme detail to them.

Trips confirm.

doorMaM

?whatsthat

Wha-
I just-
This.
This is the kind of people you attract now Sup Forums.
Holy fuck.

What do you think about Touma being a possible universal constant?
Or his inability to remember who gave him his powers?
Or disappearance of his ability to nullify all things supernatural from his entire body?
Why do you think the ability became constricted to his right hand?
How was it done in the first place?
What do you think the thing that bound by his ability is?

Post on the 4chins of course, how else can you do it?

I don't think anything. He's the god of his entire universe and that's why he has no memories and Index and Aliester know who he is but Index lost her memories as well and his parents aren't real. They're created by Aleister and it's the reason he doesn't mention them before he lost his memory. That ability in his hand is part of his original power which is why is overrides anything in that entire universe.

He will learn about his true self in his finale battle with Aleister and complain about how that's just his luck after destroying him and have an implied paring with Mikoto.

It*

You know, you think you're a badass but you're really just a worm so how about that?

Sorry, I'm sorry for even replying in the first place.
I was thinking about replying on how you pushing your headcanon on others may be why you are rejected by the fanbase.
Or how you don't even read the LNs properly.
Or how you're a faggot that can't even 日本語.
But the more I think of seriously replying to you, the sadder I get.
It feels like kicking a retarded baby with AIDS from Somalia.
I hope you get better, just hold on to hope.
One day, they'll find a cure for autism.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM

And also I know for a fact that's how the series is going to end. You'll see one day.

The saddest part about it all is Saten will never be a level five because obviously Kamachi doesn't give a shit.

Heya

Don't mind me

Just passing by.

>regected by the fanbase

This is amazing. The fanbase you're talking about would continue to read the series if Kamijou died and Mikoto turned into a man and started sailing the sea in search for treasures because Kamachi has them by the balls and he realizes the people who read this garbage are to far along to quit now. They're not a fanbase at all. They're robots.

I'm truly the only normal fan of this series left. I'm angry because I'm alone and nobody from the past fanbase is around anymore.

Shirai Kuroko is disgusting, both inside and out. Take a look at her, she's a dyke. She talks like a tight-fisted spinster. Kuroko attacks me personally because I was very happy when she failed to fug Mikoto. The other thing that failed, and this was a real monster, was her Judgment mission. Her Judgment mission was a total disaster because she didn't listen to Uiharu. So I love it, I gloat over it, I think it's wonderful because I like to see bad people fail. Kuroko failed; I'm happy about it.

She called me a failed magician. And you know, coming from Kuroko, that's pretty low. Because when you look at her, her mind –it's weak. I don't see it, I don't get it. I never really understood, how did Kuroko even get to Level 4? I think Judgment made a terrible mistake recruiting her and they are probably paying a big price. Kuroko is very lucky to have Mikoto as her roommate, or Saten and Uiharu and the rest as her friends. And she better be careful or I'll come right over and pick up her friends. Why would they stay with Kuroko if they had better choices? Kuroko is a loser.

Kill yourself. That loser Style isn't even worth the time of day.

Blunt force is one of my favorites. Blunt force trauma is one of the hardest things to recover from too.

Scary.. As good as it would feel to hurt them physically that's going a little overboard.

Would you hit me if I asked politely OP?

Most of the zit faced losers in those threads wouldn't last a second in a room with these girls without jizzing themselves in their pants. They're 100%

Seed torrents, post pictures in imageboards, sell figures for cheap, edit the wikis with good and accurate content. Eventually they will stop being functional members of society.

I don't hit people. It's not my thing so even if you were serious I wouldn't do it.

What kind of underwear are you wearing right now, mobileposter?

What if I promised to buy you any Railgun figure you wanted?

I want to kiss and hold your hand mobileposter.

Let's go to a love hotel mobile poster

hmmmm....

Kill yourself. I hate you and you should hate me so stop being an idiot.

Even so user if you were in front of me I couldn't do it. You probably don't know this but there are people who can't fight at all. If I'm ever in a situation like that I'd be more likely to pass out before I even got a punch out.

>inb4 so you're afraid
No I'm not afraid, it's just because of stress.

Neck yourself mobile-tan.

What about spitting on me then? That's not too violent and I'd buy you TWO figs too.

Thanks for the contribution.

Just kidding.

step on my dick with kneesocks mobile sama

I hope you're proud of yourselves because now I'm leaving. Congratulations.