If I pinch the tip of my penis really hard it enters what I call ludacris mode...

If I pinch the tip of my penis really hard it enters what I call ludacris mode. Every little touch to it after that feels really intense similar to an orgasm, but deeper in the root of my penis. It only stops being like that after cumming.
>Is that normal? Anyone else have that?

Hmm, interesting. I think i never felt like that before, you pinch the foreskin?

Stop reposting this story

I tried this last time it was posted....pissed blood for a week

Yes but the penis tip between it not just the skin

i used to do that as a kid until i started feeling sharp pain in my knob during fapping. it felt like having a piece of a needle embedded in it. best orgasms ever before the pain set in though.

Aww damn do you know what happened?

i'm guessing i squeezed too hard and burst some vessel deep inside. it cleared up after a week or two, but i stopped squeezing my dick like a madman after that.

would full on suck that cute white dick tbqh

>ludacris mode

Damn. But you should try it again and be a bit more careful. It's the best feeling in the world. I have been out in the town with an activated penis in my boxers and every step felt like heaven

Which part?
I wanna try

I do it like this

How did it go?

I'd like to know too

it works if circumsised right?

I think so. It's about pinching the tip and not the foreskin. Try it out and let me know if it works

anyone ever pinch the tip of their dick as they ejaculate? so as to keep the cum inside? I've been doing this for years. When I masturbate I pinch the tip and cum "inside" my dick and then I walk over to the toilet and let it drip out there.

I am uncircumcised so I dunno but I could imagine that a foreskin adds to the pleasure because it constantly scrapes over the activated penis tip

Yep, doing this since I started masturbating. Superior technique

Fucking retards.

Is this a public exposure thread now?

Sure why not