Ash Vs. Evil Dead S2: Red Band Trailer

youtu.be/9Nidhuv-TVs

THE ACE OF SPADES
THE ACE OF SPADES

I love 2 and AoD, should I take my Starz free trial and watch the first season? It looked fucking awesome.

>I love 2 and AoD, should I take my Starz free trial and watch the first season? It looked fucking awesome.

Just download it from sites, faggot.

yes,you should! AvED is GOAT

what do you care? let him donate, so they make season 2-3-4

Is it me or was there something off with the Ace of Spades version they used? Also it's criminal if Raimi doesn't direct at least one more episode again

>I love 2 and AoD, should I take my Starz free trial and watch the first season? It looked fucking awesome.

Nigga you still haven't watched it? It's pretty good, the only problem really is the characterization of Ash, and the slow middle. Oh yeah, and for now at least, AoD didn't happen, Starz doesn't have the rights.

Hype as fuck, hopefully the writers fixed the issues with the first season. Especially since they're giving Ash some tragic backstory, that's easy to fuck up.

I mean Ted Raimi is a main character, so you'd think his brother would be hanging out to keep him in check.

Also I'm not hearing anything really different.

The first episode, directed by Raimi, is fucking GOAT.
But the rest is sadly just ok, imo. Still, every episode had a least one great moment.

Watch it, it's great. It basically works exceptionally as a horror comedy, which I suppose is all once should ask from a piece of the ED franchise. It's not really scary, but that's only because it wastes no opportunity to be amusing.

AOD could have still happened, just not being mentioned.

Yeah, you should. Starz let them do what they want.

Didn't it get mentioned briefly in the first season? Or why do I remember something like this?

Alright fuck it, downloading the Starz app now.

Gonna rewatch the movies in preparation.

Look pretty good, desu. I'm hype.

Don't recall the specifics, but yeah I remember there being a couple of lines that implied AoD while not being explicit about it

I don't recall, but I don't see why it can't still fit in. Ash came back, living life just as he had before.

I just watched this and I spent the entire trailer repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last minute it was so painful.

unfortunately this

"This is reddit" is a meme. Things are bad when you take memes seriously.

hush now manbabby, let the man spend his money

have a (you) to calm you down

your copypasta is stale but that elmo pic is oh so fresh

Epic xD

Watching EDII with commentary.

The bantz here is just wonderful.

Bump

There were references in the episode where Ash is at work.

You see the giant hole and the fight with the doll is almost scene for scene from the tiny evil Ash fight is AoD

I suppose the term is implied heavily

First season gave me exactly what I wanted. People gonna sperg and call is rebbit but I think this looks great.

This gon b gud

>should I take my Starz free trial and watch the first season
What the fuck does that even mean? Just torrent it.

>so they make season 2-3-4
plz no

Ash vs the Memevil Reddead

All that pointless gore just for funsies. Yeah, no thanks, bye.

It's so fucking good. It's the best thing they've done since Evil Dead 2.

Was I the only one seriously disappointed?

The first episode was a masterpiece, and then the moment Sam leaves the show the horror, comedy, dialogue, and story all plummet instantly.

It's still okay, but you just go through the whole season with blue balls hoping for an episode as good as the first.

Is that Ted Raimi?
Wait is that John Lithgow?

The finale was pretty good, because it actually went back to having a bit of horror in it.
But seriously, they need to kill Pablo or What's-her-face at some point because giving them plot armor removes all tension from the show.

This.

>All that pointless gore just for funsies.
the franchise literally built itself with this as its foundation, if you were expecting something fresh at this point you have only yourselves to blame

>complaining about gore in an Evil Dead anything
kek

the arc where they summon the pure blood demon was pretty cash, demon was truly a disturbing little fucker

but yea except for the finale and the premiere the rest of the show was meh

I do like how they turned Pablo into a demon birthing womb though, that's the kind of cosmic horror shit I want it to be

Chant to your false gods it will not protect you from the meem