Trump's presidency has already proven to be an absolute disaster!

Trump's presidency has already proven to be an absolute disaster!

The shittiest cabinet picks in history, a shitty supreme court pick, and a shit ton of illegal executive orders which are all now coming under fire and getting shot down.

Chuck Shumer is going to prevent him from picking a supreme court justice, since that pick technically belonged to the democrats because it should have happened under Obama. Shumer says he will stall any picks until the next democratic president is elected in 2020. There is no doubt that things will swing WAY DEMOCRAT after this total trainwreck of a presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonews.co/massive-clinton-voter-fraud-in-new-york-exposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
yournewswire.com/clinton-voter-fraud-michigan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2024*

>implying trump will even be alive in 2020

I think folks like his supreme court pick, they're being careful not to attack the individual, just upset Obama's didn't go through

You sound like you don't know what you're talking about. His picks are as expected: conservative judges as he campained on and experts in their fields for depts. (what'd you expect, some fresh faces 20 yr olds?) and his executive actions expand on existing laws or all under the powers of the president.

>I think folks like his supreme court pick
yes from the right-wing, but democrats and moderates say no way.

He's doing a fantastic job! Too bad you fucking cunts on the left are still around... move to Canada or Mexico already.

yeah...these folks

>derp

Here's to 8 glorious years.

Everything you said is subjective. Stop being a fucking cry baby you bitch.

>He's doing a fantastic job!

So tell me, how is life in the land of fairytales?

What's wrong about white power?
You left wing scum or do you enjoy all those BLM member's gang banging your wife at home whilst you are rallying against the white man whom made the world the place it is today if it was for the Mexicans and niggers we would still be eating banana's and bean's.

What the problem? Trump promised to fuck the muslims if he would be elected. Now he do it. Also he prove to build a wall - and he doing it now

> promised

quick selffix

pucker up newfag

> More Russian shilling for Trump

Look, you already got him elected, you could at least stay out of our conversations now.

>uses words like trainwreck and disaster, doesn't know what they mean.
You're exaggerating. Calm down there, drama queen. Your day to day life is not being affected.

> Implying day to day life won't be affected in the future

What about people who work for the EPA...

>shilling

Wow wow , srsly, whats wrong with Trump?

Chuck Shumer is actually being investigated along with others for CP.

Jokes on you.

You really need refugees from fucking Somaly? Trump doing directly that he promised, c'mon

Keystone Pipeline - failed
Muslim Ban - failed
Repeal Obamacare - failed
Build the wall - failed
SCOTUS pick - failed
EPA deregulation - failed

worst president of all time, even makes gw bush look like a champion.

You mean Trump may become like Mussolini? Why? He's a megabuisnessman, public person, show man...

All you trumpfags use the argument that, because he's doing what he promised, he's a good president. But have you ever considered that 56% of voters didn't want him to do what he promised and so didn't vote for him?

>56% of voters

Actually it's more like 74%. Many of the ones who stayed home did so because they didn't support him or hillary.

You mind telling me what's wrong with Gorsuch?

Sorry, but it is a democracy - the dictatorship of the majority..

Also, what about Shwarzenegger? Was he a good governor of California or not?

cry more u sad peice of shit

I mean he is a cult of one, More putin than mussolini but sharing same limited regard for laws and process.

Dunno, I'm not from California

>peice of shit
>peice of
>peice

T O P K E K thank you Cletus.
Republicucks at its finest.

>SCOTUS pick - failed

What about Gorsuch was terrible? The only reason they aren't supporting him is because Obama didn't get his liberally biased judge. Gorsuch is known for being a great judiciary figure.

Fuck you. He is actually doing what he promised and fucking little pussy ass liberals don't like it because you did not get your fucking way. I hope we have a civil war so we can round up all you pieces of shit and terminate you.

Actually it's 56. If they didn't vote, they aren't counted as "voters" for this election cycle

i see the democrats are still crying jesus go back to wathcing KIm Kardashanigga and eating your GMO vegan Palm oil cheese puffs

>hahaha Trump is running for the nomination? he'll never get it lmao
>well, he got the nomination looks like this presidency is in the bag for Bernie Sanders
>w-what? Hilary won despite Bernie receiving a landslide popular vote? a-at least Trump will never win even against Hilary
>WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA UR SO RACIST AND FASCIST FOR "DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTING" THIS ORANGE CLOWN #LOVETRUMPS HATE STOP THE INAGURATION
>TIME TO SHITPOST ON MY CHINESE TAKEOUT INTERNET WEBSITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this presidency is fucking hilarious, Trump was worth it 100X over I'll gladly get fucked over to see the tears. Why are leftists so incompetent? Even if there was a civil war who do you think would win? We are less than 3 weeks into the presidency and Trump has done more in this time frame than Obama did his entire first term. You lost, get over it. The only thing starting threads like these does it guarantee a second term of Trump.

If you really don't like him so much how about talking about things he's actually done that you disagree with and disavow all these protests and riots over what? Some guy saying he grabs women by the pussy? (News flash, most women like billionaires consentually grabbing them by the pussy)

It's not a democracy, it's a democratic republic, and a democratic system is not the dictatorship of the majority, it's majority rule with respect for the rights of the minority and respect for the rule of law. Go back to 8th grade civics class and take notes this time.

he's a far-right zealot. he believes that "intent" of the founders 200 years ago is the right way of interpreting the constitution, rather than realizing that it is a living document which evolves over time.

OK, thank you. I mean in USA you have a politic balance and working (really working) courts. Thus, you may prevent Tr to become like a Putin

Experts in their fields for picks? What the fuck are you smoking?

I am too. But i've read him biography)

They didn't vote, because they were against Trump and against Hillary. Therefore that number of the population is against Trump in addition to the 56% of the ones who voted.

Translation, Trump only has 26% support nationwide.

Are you suggesting that life under Clinton would've been an improvement?

so if we deduct Hillary's fraud votes and illegal votes in the 5 states she won she has 2%

>Top kek
>
>
>
>
>

shhhhh dont ask questions, you'll start a riot

>experts in their fields for depts
That is hands down the most retarded and dishonest thing I've heard this week.

#ALTFACTS
Shut up, faggot.

1. She's not president.
2. Zero proof of your ridiculous claim of fraud voting has EVER been shown.

But that user is correct, a pure democracy is pure mob rule. If we lived in a true democracy Hilary would currently be our president.

If anything this election is proof that a democratic-republic

>Zero proof of your ridiculous claim of fraud voting has EVER been shown

Except for when "muh Russian Hackers" right?

Also "muh recounts"

Just like all the evidence supporting all these people claiming that any day now Trump will start WWIII or that he a Putin's puppet?

Why are leftists only capable of expressing what they dislike but when pressed never have an actual solution or better idea?

haha stupid fags anonews.co/massive-clinton-voter-fraud-in-new-york-exposed/

Voted for neither side, but when they did the recount the one who lost votes was Hillary.

I Hate Both Of Them.
Byes I'm outies

Hey I think I get this.

It's like today, I didn't skip work because I'm lazy, I skipped because the output of my labor is an abstract concept because I cannot look at it and that invalidates my obligation to participate.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>anonews

nice source there faggot. fake news much?

I don't know anything about Clinton, bit she looks like old bitch...

don't worry ill post some infowars next

If you are going to nitpick, I will. The post wasn't talking about support by the nation, but support by voters. If you don't vote, you aren't a voter simple as that. If you don't vote, and someone gets voted in that you didn't want, you have no room to complain because you didn't even make the simplest of efforts to counter it.

inb4
> alex jone sis fake new wahhh cry out my penis

>> but

Fastfix

yournewswire.com/clinton-voter-fraud-michigan/ wahhhhh i wtch the TV and it said FAKE NEWS WAAAAHHH CRY im going to go burn some shit hahahaha go eat your VEgan GMO treats u dumb fuck

Never seen a far-right zealot get voted into the US Court of Appeals unanimously.

White supremacy is the old way, and unfortunately what got Trump elected. That is why the democrat party is turning completely away from even the suggested impression of it.

You haven't looked very hard.

>White supremacy
>got Trump elected.
Ok m8 go back to twitter and eat your vegan Corn syrup snacks

>> Assimilation? NO
>> Muslim getto - OK
>> ISIS
>> Terrorism

It'a all about modern muslims. Also, "good" muslims are not fighting "bad" muslims. Good muslims are only fighting with Christmas, handshakes ...etc

i believe in the freedom for you demarcates to cry. keep expressing your butt hurt feelings really we care.

no butt Trump is a fucking racist kill him he hates gay assassinate him arrrrghhhh

ʳᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉ

BLM is a racist group and needs to be eradicated. George Soros financed it and he needs to die. The world would be a better place if he was dead.

Good, the democrats can take the niggers and we will un-brainwash our cucks. Race war when?

If it makes you feel any better Hillary Clinton in many interviews REVERED Byrd as her own personal mentor in every aspect of her career. He was an actual leader of the KKK for 30 years! I mean of course you knew that the candidate you wanted over Trump was more racist, mentored by racists, had better policies to hold other races down, and was more detrimental in the long run to society than Trump could ever be, because you're very well informed because you only pay attention to SJW's on facebook and watch leftist media, you're highly informed on the world just like righties are who watch Fox news religiously because it's so accurate!

>just assuming you're dumb enough to vote democrat from the safety of your parents house

>Hasn't even been president for a month
>accusing him of doing nothing

You understand that things take time right? I mean one of the main things Obama ran on was implementing Obamacare and it took him two years to do that. What kind of game are you playing? Also his scotus pick is widely respected on both sides even if his political opinions aren't unanimously agreed with.

The left wouldn't be the left if they didn't have anything to whine and tantrum about. Let the baby have his bottle. It's almost nap time anyway.

Yum

Instead of draining the swamp he's hiring more alligators.

The left would still be the left if they didn't have anything to whine and tantrum about, dipshit. So would the right still be the right. Fuck your monolithic interpretations and identity politics.

Besides, Donald Trump is currently whining about the debacle over the travel ban as you reply, because of "politics". Should we let him have his bottle?

Typical right wing extremist. 'Muh president' hasn't done shit and won't do shut it make all the excuses you want. Fdr got us out of the Great Depression and Obama got us out of the Great Recession but tell me more about how republicans are going to be better for the economy. Who cares if the dems drastically increase the national debt and such because that's what it takes to boost the economy. Not corporate tax cuts and cutting ties with groups like nato

Yes

The right thing on and on about liberals being snowflakes when they bitched for 8 years about Obama and then elected the biggest crybaby pussy in the history of the presidency, just shows that all the tough talking is an act. They're so insecure and probably realize their house of cards is shaky.

The GOP has two years and the Dems probably take back the House. Then it might be over for a while.