I'm 19 but I have a baby face and look 12

I'm 19 but I have a baby face and look 12.

I'm only 5'7

I can't grow a beard yet my friends can.

Should I end myself Sup Forums?

get smart, get a job, prostitutes for life, win?

date 12 year olds. they're wild in bed

im almost 21, 5'9.5 (still a mnalet) with a baby face, was gonna wait for my brother to be born and then hang him and me together. i dont want him to live what i lived through

Become a trap.

Let's see that little sissy body.
I might let you suck my dick if you're cute.
I might pay you if you're good

If you consider killing yourself, because you look too young, you should really commit suicide.

lol 19 you think you know what misery is yet

Shirtless timestamp

Find a milf
They love the babyface

You will love it when you are 25+ and look young while your friends look like 30+.

date a pedophile, don't tell them your real age

You'll be glad you didn't kill yourself when you're 50 and look 30 and have access to the past 30 years of manlet leg extension therapy

Reroll

Hit the gym. Your testosterone levels will rise, confidence will go up. Then you will realise eventually that guys who don't grow beards+babyface+Greek god body = everything women want

You think THAT'S bad, remember how I'm 27 and still can't grow a proper beard.

I will fuck you :))) pls

Find a qt pedo chick

>be me
>18, ugly and fucking loser
>have gf somehow but wanna be alone 24/7
>family hates me and i dont wanna keep going to school

do i end myself or no

The rope is to good for you.

just do it you pleb.

do it you silly bastard, you're on b so you are already fucked in life

You two should fuck

wait ye stream it too, be an edgy dude

im down

i'm 20 and can't grow a beard. i'm 6'2 so that gives me a natural advantage, but life can't possible be so bad being short. i mean, there are plenty of women out there short enough to be smaller than you. just do as i do. learn to be a mechanic, build cars, sell cars. cash money. drive a 1980 international 4600 tri-axle and bitches flock to you.

6'4" here take it from me being tall fucking sucks but besides that here would be my serious advice.

Men stop growing in height at the age of 21. Let's assume you will be 5'10" by the time you're 21. Start lifting, stop fapping, video games for only 2 hours a day. The shorter you are the easier it is to put on muscle mass, forget the fucking beard, the "real men have beards" meme is for nu-males who have no life skills or value who try to compensate for getting cucked by their blue-haired "gamergrills" 90% of the time.

Jesse?

>looks 12
>short
I bet you would be a very sexy trap. Have you ever considered it?

Dubs never lie

you look 12 because you are

underage b&

Suicide is the ONLY option. You have nothing to live for every one who somewhat accepts you is only feeling sorry for you. I don't even feel sorry for you. Just tell me your name and where you live because I would love to defecate your grave.

>Be 19
>Look 16
>5'7
>Can grow a beard
Git gud m80