Have a ghost in your house

>have a ghost in your house
>calls the ghostbusters like any sane person would
>pic related shows up
What would you do?

Tell them where the ghost is and pray that they catch it, then I would ask if I can be a Ghostbuster too but probably would get shut down, I would be all like "hey is all cool...heh..."

Then as soon as I close the door I would probably drink and cry because I will never be a Ghostbuster and I dont have the knowledge to build a proton pack.

I would probably fap to pictures of them on news sites and post on Sup Forums about what other anons would do in my situation but nobody understands because "its just a movie".

My name is M.Night Shamalyan and you have been twisted.

>don't clap after they catch the gost
>don't tip

>don't tip

Are you supposed to tip your local ghostbuster?

>not calling a witcher

Tell them false alarm.
Call a priest instead.

Call the zoo and tell them I found their escaped gorilla

tell them to fuck off, then

>"Hi Ghost, sorry I tried to kick you out. I want to be friends, or at least roommates. I'm sure we can get along and I won't charge you rent. What's your name? When did you die?"

give them all anal creampies

>calls the ghostbusters like any sane person would
>not calling The Whinchesters

>calling the Ghostbusters
>not getting ghost blowjobs

go back to tumblr

They caught one ghost and lost it. They are literally the worst Ghostbusters. Even the one with the monkey is better.

IT WAS ONLY A PRANK LADYS DONT HAVE A PERIOD ON MY PORCH

I seem to recall at least one person of every community that they try to help dies a horrible death

I think this is what pissed me off the most about the entire movie. They didn't even do the fucking thing the entire movie is about.

Do these bitches charge you for capturing ghosts? No sane person would pay money for this unless they were doing it naked.

Guy on left is hiding something

>call the nu ghost busters to get rid rid of grandma's ghost

>they fucking destroy it and erase her soul forever

T.thanks

take my chances with the ghost

say "There's no food in the fridge, sorry" and slam the door.

Change my mind. Decide I can live with the ghost after all. Leave the ghost be.