You can only post in this thread if you have the greatest flag ever

You can only post in this thread if you have the greatest flag ever.

Not so fast rest of the world.

soon it will be imperial Japan 2.0

shortly after that just England and you'll have to incorporate Wales to look somewhat interesting again.

feels good 2bh

Reporting in

Despite our relatively small size, our flag is instantly recognizable. Warm. The central imagery symbolizes our beautiful nature at a concrete level, and at the abstract, both growth, and the natural cycle of birth and renewal.

Will screencap this and use it to make fun of you 100 years from now when the union is as strong as ever.

I agree

You don't even have the greatest flag in the top left anymore. Get out.

At least we haven't got a shitty unreconisable tricolour or bicolour.
come on rest of the world step up your flag game

first for the most recognizable flag in the world
chinky winkys btfo

Canadian flag is one of the most distinctive and recognizable flags in the world

>Rectanglefags btfo

I really like the kiwi flag for some reason. I don't know why, I think the Aussie flag is ugly despite the fact they're near identical.

This post deserves a (You) at least.

kek

>The central imagery symbolizes our beautiful nature at a concrete level, and at the abstract, both growth, and the natural cycle of birth and renewal.

> near
nearly
We're not Americans; we can use adverbs.

I totally agree; I think it's the red stars. Although I do like the Aussie one too. Would be a shame if the Kiwis elected to have some kind of tribal nonsense instead.

I really like nepal's flag just for being unique really. Also having a mouth.

>> near
>nearly
Ponce.

>there are thousands of people at this very moment wearing union jack patterned undergarments, and releasing urine, intestinal gases and excrement in them
If the symbolism of your national cloth makes you sexually exhilarated, I suggest you do not read my post at all, for it may upset you a little.

Would be a shame if New Zealand spent over $20,000,000 to not change their flag at all

>STILL no reference to Wales

Wales is referred to via the flag of England, since Wales was part of the Kingdom of England before the UK was formed

who
tbf 20,000,000 NZ dollars is only like 10 quid

Does this count?

Aye sure. You must support the loyalist side of the revolution though.

>implying i know what half of the shit on this flag means

>muslim pineapple goat

Mhm, quite.

Fixed in order of importance.

alri

jokes are fine, but you gotta have some self-awareness mate. muslim jokes from a brit flag? about A 99% catholic country?

what are you doing?

wales isn't a country it doesn't exist
stop this meme right now

>muslim jokes from a brit flag?
It's because you have a moon on your coat of arms desu

it's a deeper shade of blue

i hate that square union jack it does something to me

that's the moon of i learned about it at school but don't remember what the fuck it is anymore, so maybe you're right, i don't know.

no joke, the croatian flag is probably the most complex in the world, i don't think i've ever seen a more intricate one, the things were hell to draw in art class

>wales
>west angles
>west anglos
>west england

Say thank you Sup Forums

what's with the red bars though
could have gone full jap, just a maple leaf in the middle

Posting.

Good king.