Hello friends, I need help

Hello friends, I need help
I have all the information on someone who raped someone very close to me in my life and I want to know what is the best form of punishment. My ultimate goal is to ruin his life so much it'll drive him to suicide so I need to know the best way of doing this. I currently know where they work and his mothers facebook but having your parents think your a disgrace and loosing your job isn't enough. I would any love the help on how to execute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTuuXL8lakE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rape him back. It's the golden rule.

This or kill him, stop being a maggot op

Ask the rape survivor what she wants. It's her experience and her story, she should choose how it ends. Don't take that choice away from her to satisfy yourself... That's what the rapist did

Death is too easy of a punishment
I want him to really suffer
also dont wanna go back to jail

she told me she wants her to suffer greatly and me and her both think death is too easy because it isn't like the trauma of rape where you have to live in fear. I kinda just wanna jump him but bruises heal, emotional trauma dont

an hero, that'll show him.

For suicide it might help to know how much he values his parent's opinion of him as well as his general social image. If his parents know then others will find out as well and his social standing will plummet. Stuff like that is often a drive a person to suicide.

Kill his parents in front of him

Get raped by him

Well im glad you asked her (:

Here's what rape did to me: I can't make friends. Period. It doesn't matter if we have similar interests or they're funny, my brain is always running a threat assessment 24/7. The only friends I have are the ones I met before my rape.

Bring him to that mental place. Good luck?

You're gonna get raped again tomorrow. They're gonna slice off your nipple.

Kill his parents and then feed them to him in a chowder

put lsd on your dick then rape his tight asshole, it will be a good experience for both of you

Send the geezer round micheal barrymores house for a pool party, where he will get bummed to death

he has a very good relationship with his mother from what I can tell. I want to be able to hack in to his Facebook and publicly announce what he did but I am not a computer god so I dont know how to do that.

Get your stand to "Star Platinum: The World" him

have him marry her and get nagged to death the rest of his life

Thanks,
good luck to you too hope you can over come that and make more friends

> this.

But with pic related.

give me ur raped friend's address. I bet 100$ that if its within USA not far from washington i can get one of my friends to rape her, twice time the charm

Kek

same, lets make this a gangbang

Get a burner phone, or two.
Put up sex offender posters near his house. Imply children, animals and corpses were involved.
Animal heads can be purchased at a butchers, throw them through his windows.
Styrofoam and gasoline makes a sticky flammable goo with noxious smoke.
Call his mom on the burner and ask if she'd be willing to help set up a sting on her son for distributing massive ammounts of CP.
Plant drugs in his car, call in a tip for a swerving driver that hit a curb.

Top kek, thought the same.

Then rape his dog

tits or gtfo. if male what did it feel like having a giant schlong forced into your tight boipucci

WA 98660
make it three

So spending all this time that you could uses for productive things is simply squandered.
You are getting mind raped atm.

if you fuck with ppl it will end up in escalation, better to end it from the start.

>Put up sex offender posters near his house.
I like that. Ill probably do that too.

>time that you could uses for productive things
I'm a neet and x convict, the only things I do are watch anime and think about murdering people

If you're gonna emotionally damage someone then unfortunately you need to emotionally damage them so embrace your inner blood list and get creative! Personally I'd go for the reservoir dogs edge... rent a warehouse, drug victim, tie him to chair whilst playing stealers wheel and generally just exploring the fun you can have with a blade. X

how do i get my blood list started user?

Basically just use him as a training dummy to discover new and innovative ways to stimulate pain receptors

Grab pen, grab paper. Write list of all the times you were a faggot who doesn't realise that autocorrect is a thing

that's not realistic at all. I want to do it all and be in the shadows, my ass isn't trying to go back to jail. just need ideas on how I can make his life a living hell.

shes probably lying and the two of you should murder suicide

I confronted him about it and he give me some fuckboi response of "it was in the past what can i do now" so I left it at the and now we're here

I'm sorry that isn't a realistic scenario? And stalking him in the dark till he's scared of you is? (Which isn't going to happen unless you can dedicate a lot of time for it). It'll be months of stalking before he cracks and that shits tiring to keep up. But hey, what do I know?

your mentally ill fake rape friend is lucky to have you, murderous white knight nice guy orbiter. kill yourself you absolute fucking waste of life.

I don't need to stalk him I have all the info I need on him. The only thing now is to figure out how many other ways I can ruin his life.

either you get justice, by taking all your incriminating information and evidence to the police. or you get even (with all the consequences from it) by kidnapping and raping him until he bleeds out of the ass

You can't ruin his life he has to do it himself. You just need to set things in motion. Aside from being a kiddy fiddler is he otherwise stable?

We can help, give us your personal info and we'll send a think tank party round!!

The police don't do anything about rape cases anymore. I don't want to rape him I just want his life to crumple until he kills himself

Accept it and move on with your life

Not all rapists are pedos nigger. Some of us have morals.

he's pretty much a autistic gamer kid who lives with his mom so his life already has no meaning and he has no motivation

she was under age and he was already a legal adult so..

What are their initials?

Don't worry about it

so basically you want all the benefits of getting even, but without the possible legal consequences?

and i want a pink unicorn so i can fly to the gingerbread castle in the sky....

i suggest you put together a real good case and give it to the police anonymously instead of wasting your time on revenge fantasies you're too much of a pussy to go through with

Just plant cp call the cops and be done with it.

That's the only thing that saved you from me

from what I know there is nothing illegal of telling this niggas parents and friends what he did. The plan is to expose him. maybe later if I cross paths with him again Ill fuck him up but not now.

how bout doxing the cunt here and now? you might activate the internet hate machine

Mind sharing what part of the world you're in? Some of us might want to help.

Fuck him and livestream it also if you think you gonna get raped give me your steam games
TRIPS

Think I'll send him flowers lol

you will end up with in jail again and this time your lying white trash friend will be joining you because you are both attention whoring filth that dont have two brain cells to rub together between you. good luck with your master plan, retard.

The US
I believe Ill do it all in one swoop so its extremely heavy on em. Just remember this thread. I'll probably gather more ways to do this and execute it in about 3 weeks

Oh shit so it'll be easy then. Any old basic reptitive shit should work like that pineapple one that everyone here loves so much. X

>ex convict
>watches anime
lost

youtube.com/watch?v=kTuuXL8lakE

I made a lot of money drawing hentai in prison

Now everyone has a kneeiv...

Well he is the badass

Why are you fucking reading this shit of reply ?

If you don't mind, why did you get jailed and for how long?

I have long been trying to get someone who is currently in prison hurt in a way he will never forget
pic related.

attempted murder
6 years
got out earlier due to good behavior and I worked in the kitchen

He seems like a cool guy

Woah, that's weird something similar but not as bad happened to my best friend recently when he shared a bed with her at a con. He thought she was passed out and tried to get his hand down her panties - and we're both long time friends with them! Not much actually happened in my case because she was awake and got him to lay off but it still disgusts me and pisses me off. I want to tell someone but I got the strong feeling she didn't want it getting out.

She loved it

Just next time he's logged into FB in his phone or computer, just post it when he's not looking. My friends do this to me all the time it's fucking annoying

just tell the police. self-justice is so low