Hi Sup Forums I have recently started the gym, but I have no idea what to do...

Hi Sup Forums I have recently started the gym, but I have no idea what to do. My goal is to be lean but my main focus is to lose body fat. I am 19yo, 5ft10 (1.77m) and weigh 82.4KG (13 Stone). Any gym or food tips or plans will help greatly!

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw12.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

high protein, low fat
lots of cardio
light weight with an ass-ton of reps

I'll contribute.

Okay man, you gotta get a routine going - pick how many days a week you wanna train, put together a training program (like, shoulder, legs and triceps in one day - biceps, back and chest in another).

Do some god damn cardio for losing the fat and eat healthy. To actually do something to your body, it takes motivation and you have to stick to it every single day.

Gym twice a day for an hour each time. Shit loads of sit ups. Push ups. Get your arms and chest ripped.
Eat a shitload of salad and chicken.
Stay away from alchole. Drink shitloads of water.. get hydroxycut elite... and a few other supps.. do this for a few months.. remember you wont see any rezults until about 4 weeks into it..
Good luck faggot

yes
yes
not really

cardio is key, but you should be lifting weights too. keep in mind that if you can do 15 reps without hitting exhaustion you're not lifting hard enough. up the weight. mix things up. build a routine with high weight/low reps (6-8), low eight, high reps (15), and medium weight, medium reps (10-12). don't neglect legs or core exercises. compound exercises like squats, barbell row, etc. are better for boosting your metabolism than single join exercises. i used this as a guideline when i started losing weight, and it worked very well:

bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw12.htm

hardest part is eating right. Also if you want to get lean, then cardio is the way to go.

Sauce

fuck the gym

SAUCE!!!!

cardio, cardio, cardio. doesn't need to be heavy cardio. you want to burn fat, not exhaust the energy stored in your muscles with high intensity cardio.

foodwise, google a calorie calculator and shoot for 500 calories less than what you need to maintain your weight.

if you follow any of the advice given here until now,you'll most likely end up a failure

so i couldn't find the exact scene but i did find out the girls name is Khloe Kush or at least she looks like her

except this one. this is an okay answer,except don't put shit together yourself.you have no idea of anything and will most likely end up choosing too many isolation movements

actually just found the scene

xhamster .com/movies/1364907/khloe_kush.html

Stop eating white carbs. Brown rice and vegetables and chicken. Building muscle burns faster than carbs.

1. Pick a gym schedule that YOU ACTUALLY ATTEND. The absolute key to becoming Chad is actually do the shit you say you will. With this in mind, start slowly, don't go all in from week 1 just to pull out week 2.

2. There's a number of great schemas you can use, starting strength is usually an excellent choice. The most important exercises will be squats and deadlifts. Do these *in moderation* at low weights until you have the technique down to perfect, because they can fuck you up if you don't.

Stick to the basics (bench, squats, deadlifts, chins, military press, leg lifts) for at least 6 months. Isolation exercises won't do shit for you until later when you have plateaued the first round.

3. Eat more protein, about 2g/kg of bodyweight per day. Don't forget the other stuff, just make sure you have enough protein.

Drink plenty of water. Give up soft drinks. Give up taking sugar in tea and coffee.
Have a variety of protein for your intake. Don't JUST eat chicken, vary it with turkey, prawns, tuna.
HIT training is what you want to be looking to do. Between sets take a maximum 60 second rest, no more. Check out some advise on bodybuilding.com so much good info.

read the sticky on

>just make sure you have enough protein
when newfags read this,they'll think more protein is better and will neglect their overall calorie intake by only thinking about eating chicken and nothing else because they have no fucking idea.

jesus fuck, go to /fit/ and read the goddam sticky,
that's it.

Go to fit dumbdumb

we're all fat neckbeards here

first and only step
>go to /fit/