Why did she have to die so young?

Why did she have to die so young?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Grimmie
youtube.com/watch?v=pac4fa5w9Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally who

This actually makes me really sad to think about. I only knew her as a girl from The Voice but after reading her story, she was just a girl doing what she loved.

Crazy shit happens, I guess.

literally whom?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Grimmie

Just a young singer. Poor girl was gunned down.

looking into the whole thing there was so many warning signs that he wasn't right and his family did little to nothing about it.

She seemed like a really nice girl who just wanted to sing and play video games. Of every pop singer in the world, I can't think of one who deserved to be murdered less.

Oh wow this pic made me laugh. The fuck is wrong with me

>promising kind life killed
>all of us worthless shits still alive

wtf she liked Mother?

thats fucked up now she died

She was really talented, a shame she had to go in such a fucked up way. I remember reading something like how he said to his parents that he was going to marry her and all this weird shit. His parents never thought that this was a red flag? Or maybe they thought nothing of it and just thought it was just a simple crush?

normally shit like celebrities dying doesn't make me feel anything but every time I saw her in the headlines I felt kind of empty, especially after seeing the outpouring of support for her family.

waifuism's no joke, lad.

this is why im afraid of lavren's life
you're gonna karate her to death one of these days

>waifuisim
Yeah, I'm guilty of it but this guy truly belived he was going to be with her and have a life with her. Why no one stepped into get or give him some help is beyond me. My question is, why take her life?Was he so bad off he looked at it like "if i can't have her no one will"?
Shut the fuck up.

>Shut the fuck up.

I will protect lavren from your fatass

That's what gets me. She seemed like a happier, nicer, and better person than I am. I wish it had been me instead, bros.

people don't like thinking that their loved ones are actually crazy. in my experience it's easy to tell the real batshit waifuists from the not.

It's just so sick. Her based brother tackled the guy, but it was too late to save her.

same here, she enjoyed living life and enjoyed making people happy. I wish I could do the same, but I'm just so apathetic about everything. I would trade places in a heartbeat.

She's with the angels now. Don't deny her her wings and say a prayer. It's Easter.

That's true. I bet it was in the back of their mind that something wasn't right.

i remember crying at fucking 4 am in the morning about this, looking for updates to the story and whatnot. i dont know why i cried; i didn't even listen to any of her music for the most part of three years. i guess it was old memories of being a young teenager coming back to me.

I only barely knew who she was, and I hadn't heard from her for years. I wasn't even a fan, I just knew who she was. I didn't even know she was on The Voice. I was just browsing Sup Forums and saw Christina Grimmie's been shot. I couldn't believe it. Then somebody posted, the latest news and said, "She's dead, boys", and people started posting F's. It just felt so weird. Like, of all people, why her?

youtube.com/watch?v=pac4fa5w9Jo

The world's a place full of fucked up people.