People w. Dementia can be confused, forgetful, aggressive, argumentative, and have delusions...

People w. Dementia can be confused, forgetful, aggressive, argumentative, and have delusions. Sometimes they seem normal.

3 A.M. call to Gen. Flynn leaked by Flynn himself, two sources confirm

Not long now trumptards, kek

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JustSchmeltzer/status/829169716182843393?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/829156790281576449
youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Non USA fag here, which sources?

twitter.com/JustSchmeltzer/status/829169716182843393?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/829156790281576449

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8&t=0s

wat

>delethis

Why would he do this? and where's the sources?

long knives are showing
goodbye sweet prince
DJT 1946-201?

cant take it snowflake? lol we told you so

Would have thought the NSA was 24/7

Tax should be a lot less if not

1. Dementia (oldest prez ever)
2. See

>Using Huffington as a source

this must bee fake news then, guess we can all kick back and wait for the non-dementia-like behavior to kick in any moment now, in opposition to the flood of leaks coming from members of his own administration lel

also, her banner image is the RNC lol, one of yours

President Trump is doing great. Ignore the Jew Media.

not that you purposefully omitted something as glaring as that which would contradict your succinct little .png narrative

yeah name like wilkie, attended rnc, must be jewish kek

>unfit for office
who would have thought a guy with no political experience would be unfit for office?
i dont really care he is president but i dont understand why he got voted in with no experience. apparently you can say youre going to do a bunch of stuff and become president

Not saying it's fake news, but scrubs like yourself who only read news titles missed the part that said
>"Although neither the White House nor Flynn’s office responded to requests for confirmation about that detail."
So this isn't confirmed in any way, as in, it's not a source.

yup
< dry run in '08

no shit, spicer likes his job? wouldnta guessed that he was smart enough not to comment on a leak lol

also, Watergate still isn't confirmed yet by that logic: deep-throat was an FBI insider who remained anonymous for decades lol

So him not commenting means you can take this for good fish? If you were to belive all "leaks" then you would actually belive what CNN and Buzzfeed was saying about trump at the day of his election. Talking about the claims that Trump enjoyed golden showers from prostitutes from Russia.

What do you mean with one of yours? i don't get it.

see Watergate, Snowden, every other "unconfirmed" leak in history. Ask yourself why it would be in the leaker's interest to out themselves and confirm? the white houses interest? lol

another two months max and the man will collapse.
the position and the global media attention that comes with it is clearly too much for him.

anybody taking bets on how long before he´s burned out?

I'm not talking bout golden showers, but lol that also
no im talking about plain old too-fucking-old-to think-right-itis
what you think his voracious love of books and healthy diet have preserved that brain? lol his neurons are full on calcified by now.
Acts like a pre-Alzheimer patient

yeah whats the over under for 3 months look like?

Well that might be true, but it sounds very very unlikely to me. To me it sounds just like the random bs Buzzfeed and CNN was claiming without any solid evidence.

mmkay, like i said, we'll see.
by your logic, he should snap back to reality and, despite an early string of fumbles, start presidenting right in 3,2,1...

sure kid. what's going to happen?
nothing again.
better than shitting himself like pic related.

tweeted today 20 minutes into intelligence briefing:

My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!

where do the signs point?

yawn. still trying

Hasn't he been "presidenting" from the start? And i don't see where you get: "by your logic" from. All i presented was some healthy scepticism.

yawn. sad millennials are sad

>older and more articulate than you
>better reaction folder
>kid
nice one, kiddo

sure kid.

no where kid.

right, you are dubious as to others' claims of his mental feebleness, no? So, following this train of thought, he must be mentally stable and we can all hold our breaths in anticipation of said stable behavior

wow such bad reading comprehension even a meme escapes him.
try harder faggot before you respond,

to someone whose interest it is to remain oblivious of big fucking clues leading to the logical deduction that the man he voted for has lost his fucking marbles

triggered
screencapping for fridge, thx for tears butthurt boi

sure kid.

sure kid. feel better now. seriously if this is the culmination of your life you should consider suicide.
BTW only millennials get triggered.

lol also triggered? what 4th, 5th use of kid? nice, saving for collection
also: doesnt really work if target isnt really a kid lol

spoken like a little butthurt triggered bitch

I answer him, I'm triggered.
sad really if you think about it.
glad I'm not you and actually have a life.
this thread is pointless.
I'm out

weird how we both wound up in this thread but lead such different lives
man i sure wish i could be user lol

>
>I'm out
>out
TRATRATRATRIGGGGGGGGEERREDDDDDDDDD
i win, thx user

Bit ironic that this is one of the most childish responses in the thread.

glad someone else noticed mang kek, im seriously trying here and thats all i get back from this retart

fuck no

hey, it's "sure kid" guy
he's in every pol thread

don't worry, unless all of these stories are fake news, you very soon will miss him
better hope everyone in the world has an agenda to lie personally to you, snowflake

Sup Forums spills over every once in awhile unfortunately