/noise/

Page 10 No Replies edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PhhV6eSx
>Finally updated, holy fuck

It's friday, you aren't out with your friends, so come chill with /noise/. Share recent favs, your noise AOTY, and so on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KR_NCycSUNM?t=139
mega.nz/#F!8IFlXILC!x7fEbS62GRGfncdAMwwScA
soundcloud.com/kjvalium/culmination
visualdisturbances.bandcamp.com/album/body-absolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what does /noise/ think of partyraiser? youtu.be/KR_NCycSUNM?t=139

what does /noise/ think of hard electronic in general?

i haven't touched hardcore beyond an album and the collab merz did, so I can't say I like it. The vid is so so though.

Whitehouse is a pedophile cult

I'm prejudiced. Not even watching.

>Finally updated
Nice! I have a question though. What private tracker do you use? I almost took the REDacted interview but in the end I thought I wasn't going to pass it anyway. Does waffles.ch (that I previously never heard of) works the same way?

Anyone got some good HNW recs?

I want to help you to keep the thread going but I know nothing of the genre, only heard stuff by The Rita which I suppose it's already entry level here.

Xern0n and other anons, we could make an essentials chart for HNW too, to be added to the pastebin. What do you think?

here this should keep you busy for a while
mega.nz/#F!8IFlXILC!x7fEbS62GRGfncdAMwwScA
the total slitting of throats album or the stuff by vag is what i throw on most often but desu i don't listen to HNW very often

shits tight

holy shit i haven't seen you in quite some time as well

Why do people think this is a good album? It's just screeching and feedback. Kind of painful to listen to and nothing more to it. Even listening to Pharmakon is better.

Guys can we make a definitive Sup Forumscore chart for noise?

The reason people can have discussions of music on Sup Forums in the first place is because there's an agreed upon set of albums and artists that kind of lay a foundation for the stuff we talk about (eg. NMH, Loveless, Kanye, Kid A, etc.). Obviously, not everyone has to like them, or think that they're the best of all time, but having some sort of set expected standard would help everyone be on the same page and for there to be better/more actual conversations on /noise/, instead of the thread dying all the time.

We could include crossover hits like Clipping., if it helps with bringing more discussion/keeping the thread alive.

wew its still up? I'll be around a lil while then.
Go for the interview, in the end its worth it if you get in. Waffles.ch is previously Waffles.fm, the old brother of What.cd. Its noise collection is a lackluster in comparison to others but I have found some occasional exclusive things there.
anything by The Cherry Point
Maybe soon, when the general takes off a lil more (either this thread or in the coming weeks).

There's already one in the sticky and clipping is more power electronics influenced

>There's already one in the sticky
This pile of garbage??

soundcloud.com/kjvalium/culmination

nice, haven't seen this thread around for a while
I want to give this a listen at some point because it sounds great from the clips I've listened to but it's about four hours long and I just don't have the time any more ;_;

Nurse With Wound is covered on /noise/?

Absolutely.

Eh, maybe I'll try someday then.

Alec Empire/ Skrillex

not very good

Noise is pointless shit sound
Literally and figuratively

bump

Anyone got any noise-dance or noise-hip-hop for me?

>noise-dance
try this

visualdisturbances.bandcamp.com/album/body-absolution

night of the bloody tapes

It's not like that all.

Not a fan of the bro-rave hardstyle myself either, though.
Shame that's the post here with the most responses, but at least you can just use it to bump.

Techno+Noise is an important association though, obviously, but it has nothing to do with .

is this the real guy ?