So Netflix is releasing more anti-white garbage. I am not requesting a raid...

So Netflix is releasing more anti-white garbage. I am not requesting a raid, but here is the link to the video if you fags want to have some fun. Fuck niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>So Netflix is releasing more anti-white garbage.
why single out netflix? im not interested in your capitalist propaganda, amazon. fuck off.

thanks for the head's up OP. i've added a reminder to my calendar so i don't forget to watch it. looks pretty good.

I decided to never ever pay for netflix after they forced DRM into the HTML standard.

Sauce on pic chek'd

>anti-white
why are you so sensitive? do you need a safe space, buddy?

Looks like a good show. I love the crybaby SJWs in the comments.
>Waaa it's racist!!!

white people should we riot and loot to show our anger, seems like a logical thing to do no?

burn down your cracker suburbs and gated communities.

it would be nice to see white people riot for something other than a sports team for a change.

disgusting

we should loot our own property to protest looting as a means of protesting.

found the filthy minorities

How about you put your efforts into making "Dear Black People." Make it about all the anti-white racism white people have been dealing with for the last 10 years. Talk about how we WERE NEVER SLAVES and NEVER OWNED SLAVES and are being subjected to hate and violence. Talk about the statistics about how for every 1 nigger killed by a white, there are almost 10 whites killed by niggers. Talk about the educational levels and the culture of crime they breed into themselves. And then, put the entire series to revolve around the governmental support system and many scenes could take place in the line at WIC, MEDICAID, and Food Stamps. Also, lets be realistic, too, and hire a bunch of extremely fat, extremely loud niggras with 1-3 chimps hanging off each arm while standing in line.

Don't waste your time on Sup Forums. Be proactive!

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

i showered this morning bruh

Hahahahaha xD you gotem good job xD xD Hahaha that was a funny meme let's all agree with this guy.
Fuck niggers. xD

it would be nice to see niggers not riot for a change.

bratty mental invalids

>anti-white

most of the slaves in history were white people. we just dont cry about it for the rest of eternity.

FUCK ALL NIGGERS

BACK TO AFRICA

this is the dumbest shit i've read on Sup Forums in a long time

you seem to have skipped scrubbing behind your filthy 2nd rate genes

b-but, heritage! its all the niggers know! if it werent for slavery, they wouldnt have become americans! we actually did them a favor by rescuing them from their true nigger captives.

read a book dipshit.

Get em boys

Have a bump, OP.

Holy, absolute, fuck. THIS!

for what purpose? it wont make any money.

hmm whites had slaves for a few hundred years, blacks have had slaves since the pyramids to this day so uhh yeah, idk why slaves are still some sort of some excuse

>blacks have had slaves since the pyramids to this day so uhh yeah

Egyptians weren't niggers. Since niggers like to claim they're pyramid builders, however, I guess you can say they owned slaves.

KEK

More like found the paid shills from Netfux

That was just bait.

>remove context to avoid the real in favor of the abstract
good job, asshole

Beaner here. I really don't agree with singling out a specific race. Besides if anything i think white people are the nicest people I've met ( Americans) along with asians. I think there's a negro culture problem though

all I ask is that black people not wear white costumes like pants or jackets or ties

Because you've been brainwashed into thinking the only slavery that ever existed was the enslavement of Africans during post-colonial U.S.? You are the "dumbest shit" I've seen on Sup Forums in years.

o
snap

Anyone have the webm of OPs picture?

>thinking the only slavery that ever existed was the enslavement of Africans during post-colonial U.S.?
no one thinks that anywhere. US slavery the only slavery that has directly effected modern the African American population, though. it's the only slavery that is germane to the conversation. broadening the discussion to entirely different historical periods is just an attempt to decontextualize the problem into an abstraction that doesn't have to be dealt with in a material way.

a lot of people died freeing the few slaves that were in the south. thats all you get.

Goddamn, those faces
Benny boy needs to work on a Junji Ito style comic/graphic novel

when it comes to american history and slavery, people only bitch about the slavery in the south. nevermind that niggers were treated as disposable humans in the north with indentured servitude.

>people only bitch about the slavery in the south
that's only because the South can't get over losing the Civil War. the North was shitty, but the South was worse and continues to be worse.

fuck off with your jew pasta faggot

You have a mental illness

>anti-white garbage
get a job faggot. stop being a loser and making other whites look bad

Bump that rump

THE SAXON BEGAN TO HATE
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate

Dear Black People: stop murdering your own kind in droves. Stop spreading STDs at rates disproportionate to your population. Stop dropping out of school at rates disproportionate to your representation. Stop spreading the lie of white privilege when it's really just about your poor life choices. ....

Fuck it, this is now a nigger hate thread.