Why don't you like him, Sup Forums?

Why don't you like him, Sup Forums?

I do. He's funny and endearing. It's just, the late night tv format holds no interest for me.

Because alt-rightists are triggered by the existence of different ideologies.

>implying leftists aren't as well

Because he's a leftist shill.

It's a shame he turned into "Wacky political man"

He was the best part in Strangers with Candy

Leave Sup Forums out of this for one fucking thread, why don't you like him?

He was much better as his character, dropping it made him just another late night show impossible to distinguish from all the others

why is alt-right your new boogeyman. none of you retards even know what that is. protip: nobody here is alt-right.

Me liking him was directly tied to how funny he was.

So I used to like him, but not any more.

Same for Jon Stewart. He used to deliver sophisticated, sardonic humor about the political establishment in its entirety. I stopped watching when he started just waving his hands and shouting puns about republicans.

I still like him. I just don't watch his show. I want muh pure Colbert report back

Great that you realise that you're both the same shit, knowing is half the battle.

>entire media aligns with one ideology

>therefore it is evil and not simply the most logical and human ideology to follow

he looks just like the i wanna fuck that ___ guy. is that on purpose?

Ding ding ding

Colbert Report was L I T E R A L L Y the only good late night American comedy variety show, because it was something different from - abd more creative than - its competition. The Colbert character WAS the show.

Colbert the person without the character might be slightly funnier than the other late night stuff, but not enough to justify actually watching.

he doesn't need to be political to be funny, and it seems like he's gone even more political since leaving Comedy Central

too bad, Strangers with Candy was GOAT

I do. Him, John Oliver, and Conan are the only good late night guys left. While I don't always agree with their political stuff they're generally pretty funny.

I loved his character on Harvey Birdman as well . Great guy.

his act is kind of failing when he can't put on a character all the time. i remember when he used to come on tough crowd and they'd mock him because he'd sit there and do his colbert act instead of talking normally.

this. Talk shows are fucking boring mate.

the main reason is that he is supposed to appeal to a younger crowd, but late night is a shitty format that no young people want to watch because we grew up with other options

It's actually pretty crazy that he's actually more of an idiot than when he was "playing a character"

I mean the guy made a living commenting on politics and now he just seems like some kind of retard. Like you would assume under the character he'd have some interesting views but nope, full blown lefty aids

2/10

Yeah, Reducto was great.

I liked him in Harvey Birdman

"Alt-right" doesn't even know what it is.

It's just a cobbled up group of people who are entirely confused ideologically but pissed off enough to get together and argue but want to have a face. Some are so right-wing/left-wing it's crazy but a lot are pretty center in their views. It's fucking crazy mishmash of anarchy.

Weak little sellout bitch.

The quintessential American.

He's far better than Jon Leibowitz.

Sup Forums is unironically one of the most autistic boards on this site.

I don't know how to see the nightly or daily ratings for TV shows. I don't know how to read them. :(

Help Sup Forums is there a website that makes it easy to just rank TV shows by timeslot?

>they both think each other is wrong so they must be the same XD

>why don't you like him?

I told you.

Because he's a leftist shill. Period.

He's no different than any other mainstream media shill, and I hate fuckers like that, because they intentionally try to deceive the public in order to polarize the public for their own political gain.

This is the M.O. of every media outlet in the U.S. today. There isn't a single unbiased source of news or entertainment left on the air. It's all either "conservatives are so dumb" or "liberals are so dumb" bullshit, and little more than cultural poison.

>alt-right
>neo-cons
>progressives

People making up new names for the same old horseshit...

>le enlightened fence sitter who has no actual opinions so cannot be wrong

Kill yourself. There isn't anything else so intellectually lazy.

NOT THERE! THERE!

God birdman needs a comeback, it'd probably do amazing nowadays.

i really really like this image

He got greedy and wanted the fame and $$$ that hosting a network talk show brings.

I loved the Colbert Report and I also liked him on Strangers with Candy. His "real" persona leaves much to be desired.

There is only so many DUDE REPUBLICANS jokes I can take and when there is a dozen jackoffs just like him doing the same bit he's not very unique

This.

They could do comedy unrelated to politics on the early Daily Show seasons and still make it hilarious.

He is a reddit-tier "comedian" with reddit-tier political views.

This should answer OPs question.

I love him. In the Report, he used to make fun of both political sides fairly evenly. But I stopped following his new show pretty early on, so I don't know if he maintains it.

>>entire media aligns with one ideology

>this is somehow not the worst thing possible for humans

>this is some how in support of diversity

The entire media aligned with the "progressive" globalist elitist ideology , because THEY'RE OWNED BY THE FUCKING GLOBALIST ELITE.

This really isn't rocket science user, there is a reason you're seeing shit like the Colbert report talking about europes birthrates and how they need to let in refugees or "die out"

But I like him. He is a fool and I like that.