CANT REACH THE TOP OF MY FRIDGE

AYE

Cant give you the answer on such SHORT notice

kek

maybe it'll get a good score on tinymixtapes

fifth day of the second month next year

He's back in jail dude

5'6" isn't even that short

they raised the manlet cutoff to 6'1 this year sorry bud you're even further out of luck

I come from /fit/ where your posts don't count unless you're 6'4+

>when you can't drop a debut because the mic in the studio is too high

>manlet detected

he must be aware half of his head looks like stale cheetos

if he dropped it, it wouldn't fall for very long anyway

post manlet pics

underrated post

When he gets out of jail.

In forty years.

Kek

holy shit lmao

good lord they should have never told you niggas his height.

Did he go back in the last 24 hours or some shit?

"boys" who are under 6 feet should be forced the the government to transition to female.

I got a boner

is this your youtube account?

youtube.com/watch?v=vepnV8RHwyc

Im 5'6 and I hate seeing all these 6'3 alphas LITERALLY taking all these girls from here. All they do is show up and the girl I'm talking to is glued to these bigfoot niggers. It might not be THAT short but it's short enough to literally make you suicidal.
>tfw you've been cucked since birth
Trust me user, you're better off picking up a shotgun and shooting yourself about a foot off the ground for a split second.

in a little bit

u may be a lot shorter than me but i bet ur dick is bigger. my dick 5 inches, might as well neck myself

Mines 6 inches long and 6 inches girth, not impressive at all, we're on the same boat here user, I wish you the best of luck

that's just a pleb filter. your ok

I know everyone here probably gets upset about height, but I see manlets married to hot wifes in my starter community. theyre under 30 too. and this area is basically a hole in the wall

yes

All of you making jokes about his height probably don't have anyone who loves you, you don't have a gf and never will, your parents hate you, and you have no real friends. You're probably ugly as fuck and a kendshit fan too. Fuck off. Leave this board. Leave this earth.

Hope X drops his mixtapes soon, fuck with that nigga for AGES

Okay

ok.

he's right

ok..

>being short and black

settle down kid, settle down

It's hilarious when Sup Forums convinces itself that some obvious trash is good, because no one sane would ever like it, which means they can keep their special snowflake "you probably never heard of it" status secure

kek, good one

>t. triggered manlet

His youtube fanbase seems to have arrived here

So let me understand something before a nigga gotta run up and give you some of these fucking hands. You white? You still a bitch ass nigga so I'm gonna call you that bitch ass nigga. Cause your goofy ass cannot understand the style XXX has and why its so popular becuase I'm pretty sure you've only listening to " Look At Me Now" , makes him trash? Your style is supreme? SHUT THE FUCK UP
Are you out there making music? Where are your fucking fans? " He's a piece of shit in real life too" ??? What? How? Did you actually bother research ANY truth about him? Like hold up , we have rappers who are literally selling drugs and shooting people and are criminals who we all praise for their gang lifestyle but X fights people and makes some violent music and he's the 2017 Hitler?
SHUT THE FUCK UP
If you're gonna comment on anything, add some insight. I could say you're a piece of shit and let's be honest you probably are but that don't mean shit cause i don't know you.
Did X ever advertise having the best equipment cause I don't know maybe he doesn't? Maybe it's his style that so many people enjoy? I don't like Yachty but I'm not putting him down, he raps about the same fucking thing but he isn't a shitty person? You are so full of shit. Sure, you may not like X but don't try to fight him down when you're not doing anything with your life and he's trying and so far succeeding . Till you're out there making decent music
SHUT THE FUCK
Bitch UP

That nigger will never release and album and if he did it would be all slow jams with gay singing faggot psuedo deep songs

kekkk

tentacion is the type of man who could've been a good rapper. He clearly has the potential, (his anger issues lel) and his vocal performances are more powerful than Denzel Curry.
Listen to his short song Riot. I would definitely like an albumful of that, but sadly it won't happen. Now that he's popular, he'll just focus on those distorted, terrible and primitive songs like Look at Me.
>ooga booga fucknigga what u sayn nigga fuck

literally moist rn

>short
>black
AND
>little dick

How the fuck hasn't he suicided yet

i swear to god i see this fucking mugshot like 20 times a day and every fucking time i go on the internet

just let this guy fade away pls

hope dis nigga gets real big someday

You're gonna be surprised with what we are gonna drop.

woah don't short-circuit on us
don't have such a short temper

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post.

How does it feel being as tall as a little kid?

glad you're mad

>This video is unavailable

Lmao I'm 5'10 and I consider myself short.

Isn't his dick super fucked up too? Poor dude.

how can i get a boyfriend like this?

>go to jail
>they have to order a kids' size jail outfit for you

there is literally nothing wrong with being 5'6

Go to college and go on the shuttles to the off campus housing that is wealthier or where most of the parking is

he'll be forever known as the guy who threw a pebble at drake before kendrick ran over and sucker punched him as hard as possible