Who's the most evil person that ever walked on Earth Sup Forums?

Who's the most evil person that ever walked on Earth Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gpPs4flw8
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>Inb4 someone says Hitler

that man was a saint, and a prophet.

Soros definitely in top 10

I am

He wasn't perfect, he was too eager and risked the lives of many a Europeans,
But his intentions where genuine, and he has contributed to the modern race enlightenment.

God

He created everything gave it to man.

Then created women.

Probably Pedro Alonzo Lopez for being a mass murderer.

Whoever invented daylight savings time.

>God
>Person
Okay...

Such a quality post.

Unironically and memes aside, probably Hitler tbh.

>Man created in the image of God
>Man is person
>therefore so is God

Easy, pic related

Hillary Clinton

that don't make sense

probably pharmabro ?
or some roman emperor Neron perhaps, they had some really sick fucks back in the time well we still have.

thanks
I always try to be that guy

None of it does, friend.

>tfw wtf nobody has mentioned me yet

Your custom RealDoll doesn't count as a person.

Biggest faggot =/= most evil person

you don't even know what what i'm capable of..........

Easy peasy.

y

Man creates God in his image
IMAGINARY
God is imaginary

Nero probably wasn't such a huge asshole. Most information we have about him come from a historians that were closely tied with the senate and they didn't write nicely about people that were on a bad terms with senate. A lot of things don't add up, e.g. he allowed Roman citizens take shelter in his private property after the great fire in Rome and he used a lot of his own money to repair the damage. On the other hand, in the end of his reign he became really eccentric and made a lot of unexplainable decisions. It's possible he suffered from some kind of a mental illness.

the fact you are posting George Soros makes me think you may be dumb

I am sure your cock-sucking skills are legendary

Bernie Sanders for wanting to STEAL so much money from the rich

Oh shit that's Soros? Probably a stupid question since he's apparently paying hundreds of thousands of people, but where do I sign up to get money doing that? I want free money

WHATSUP, NAZI FUCKS?

This tbh

Sorros in the world
Hillary and bill in the US

Any of the Rothschilds obviously

>God
>takes anything beyond this point seriously
Okay....

Fuck off. Stalin was WW2 MVP.

moot

>Who's the most evil person that ever walked on Earth Sup Forums?

genghis khan

I dont remember if it was him that fucked his mother, or the one that sended to kill babys, but most of those emperors where kinda fucked up in the head like Caligula, the guy that got in loved with himself after looking at the water and watching his own reflection, also didnt Nero wanted to burn the city to see what it looked liked been burned ? good thing meth wasnt invented in those times could you imagine or crack.

there is a difference between been evil and been a conquerer

>Every regal on the planet ever was heavily inbred

FTFY

really if there is a coup? a civil war in the world money from Soros is behind it

I forget. Who started new-age feminism and self entilement through false information after Bush left office?

not to mention the man is an ex nazi

Hitler, Stalin and Mao are pretty much tied.

>these threads

Then killed more people in purges than in the war. He killed a holocaust worth in Ukraine by deliberately starving them out.

Kill yourself the internet will be better for it

You're grossly misinformed. Khan was a builder of nations. He was a great man who gave so much for his people. You never hear the tales of his generosity, courage and bravery. All you ever hear is the Jewish version of events. Do your research.

Rothschild and maybe to a lesser degree Murdoch

>Get to Lvl.99
>Not showing your true power
You didn't sit in his chair.

This, google "Pax Mongolia"

Probably Stalin, or one of the

Albert Fish could be one of them.. He used to rape girls and cook them, then eat them and write a letter to the parents and describe every detail about it.

>Caligula,the guy that got in loved with himself after looking at the water and watching his own reflection
That's Narcissus, you moron. And he's part of a greek legend, not an actual politician.
>also didnt Nero wanted to burn the city to see what it looked liked been burned
No, he burned it down cuz he wanted to rebuild it according to his own plans. He wasn't a psycho, just incredibly selfish and megalomaniacal

Fuck's sake I really hope this is bait.

Never is dude,never is...

Me
Im a twisted cycle path

>surname Fish
>looks like Grinch
>paedophile cannibal sadist

Go figure

The person who's actions can be said to have been the result of the extinction level event that kills our collective progeny. According to contemporary human society, mostly the western bit.

We also have Gary Heidnik / Brother Bishop.
He captured six women and tortured them, raped them and held them captive under his floor in small rooms for years.

Nero turned to Judaism according to the talmud, Christians say he is the antichrist and he is coming again according to something I read because they didnt find his body on the grave some terminator shit right there..
No im talking about Narcissus it is an emperor that has the name of where coke comes from.
dont blame me blame history for not telling it like it is but Nero became jew so he wouldnt be punished.

*not

In the 20th century, hard to top Hitler probably.

Abraham. The abrahamic religions are the greatest plague our world has ever seen

Carlos

Hes complex, he build nations but he was also the greatest mass murderer in history. He would kill whole cities just because the king of the city pissed him off.

You.

Now that's efficient floor planning.

Haha yes

at least he had a hobby and motivation he did it for years damn, now the 4 chan song Sad!
youtube.com/watch?v=h0gpPs4flw8

This is the Sup Forums Theme.
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

We can't tell for sure what was the cause of the fire. Only some of the Roman historians believed that Nero was behind it. I believe such claims can be found in Cassius Dio or Suetonius. Other believed it was Christians. However, fires were pretty common in Rome at the time, so it might have been just an accident.

Roman Polanski is a monster.

Jesus 2000 years and still making people mad...

accident a whole city ? I think the Jews could have been involved since Nero was afraid of been punished the talmud said he converted to Judaism that would explain a lot.

>Hitler
>enlightenment
LOL!

Who?

John 15:18-19New King James Version (NKJV)
18 “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

soros is a pawn, the real bosses are not known to the general population

Sure thing, George Soros.
>Deception is a natural talent of the Jew.

Caligula was real and he was Roman.

Roman was real and he wanted to go bowling.

Hitler because he killed hitler

Soviet communism would have conquered whole europe without hitler, the german race wouldn't exist anymore and we'd live in slavery while starving

Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Mussolini, Himmler, SS troops at Treblinka, Majdanek, Oświęcim/Auschwitz, Buchenwald etc.

Faulty reasoning. Try again

Cringe posts mostly

*teleports behind you*
>Nothin personnel, kid.

fag

>Your post

>Private property destroyed
>Thank fuck I had insurance
Checked

Misinformed mongoloid.

this piece of shit

he's about to rob midwest/southern retards for hundreds of millions via no healthcare, medicare, social security, disability etc.

It's for the best, though. We (the rest of the country) has been giving red states hundreds of billions for subsidies and welfare. it has to end.

Not even close.
Evilness = (quantity of kills / quality of cruelty) x Intentions - cause^truthfulness

or

E=(k / q) x i - c^t

Twin towers weren't private property, dumb fuck.

i prefer facts instead of your degenrated Sup Forums trash

>lease was privatized
>and sold to

OP of Stalin here,
Exactly. And having that chair was a big part of why he's the most evil person to ever live.