>good
>current century

this skit wasn't good.

not sports

>tfw gf wants to go to a bar for Halloween

>SNL after 2004

Lmao

been off spuh for a week

is bro culture posting now allowed again???

No but chub chub is asleep

???

>for a week

It's funny that we spend so much of our lives on here and a week feels like forever.

posting in a late night thread

>tfw gf got mad at friends so we don't have to go out this weekend

Lucky

>good actor comes on and carries a bunch of drooling morons
no

this. current SNL has been shit after ferrell left

tom hanks carries the cast last week.

hell they have to get alec baldwin to do trump because their cast isn't talented enough to do it.

having SNL cast member do the presidential candidates has always been a thing. that's how shitty they are

SNL so bad I forgot it even existed

I liked the first debate spoof (the other two where shit) and the black jeopardy with tom hanks, other than that is usual shit.

DON'T LET DAVID PUMPKINS GET IN YOUR HEAD

the show would be fine if they could just down the "we hate trump" message just a tiny bit

but i guess they shouldn't be any different than every other night time comedy show

>late night sp
Havnt seen one of these in a while. Sp used to be so comfy

other than Andy Samberg and Bill Hader the cast has been completely devoid of talent the last 10 years.

SNL has never been more than two or three good sketches a month with varying goodness of weekend update. Take off your nostalgia glasses

Tina fey

Tina Fey left over 10 years ago

Bill Hader and Andy Samberg/Lonely Island were carrying that shitshow and now there is nothing. The only way they can put on a decent show is to have somebody like Tom Hanks or Jim Carrey host it.

Until you ruined it