I need to make $3k quickly Sup Forums. I don't have a job but i need it in the next few days. Don't ask why...

I need to make $3k quickly Sup Forums. I don't have a job but i need it in the next few days. Don't ask why. What can I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/JrPiX
m.imgur.com/a/JrPiX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

up your dick sucking game

Too bad she has no arms.

sell organs blood and semen

Make a RuneScape private server sell items at the lowest price possible and steal account info to sell on Craigslist.

Fake your own kidnapping.

Steal expensive cars drive them to Mexico sell them for hundreds then buy cheaper cars for pennies on the dollar and bring them back to sell for 10% profit to poor illegal (maybe Mexican) immigrant familys

Find a young run away give them a place to stay make them have sex with strangers for money take 95% aka be a pimp.

just rob a bank

unless you are willing to do something wildly illegal you are fucked

rob a bar at closing time, plenty of cash lower security, probably some weak female is only thing stopping you

Sell your ass on the street.

Buy drugs from pharmacy's and sell them to kids like Cough syrup.

Sell some of your stuff.

to how much money do you have access, rightnow?

Cash Advance on your credit card.
Personal loan.

Blow me 3k times for $1 each

What the fuck

Why?

weak female is redundant

Why?

If you aren't above getting your feet licked or pissing on dudes, you won't make a ton of money. I used to put ads on craigslist and do that for money when I was a teenager. That's how I used to pay for weed and beer when I was in high school.

not necessarily, it could be a bull dyke

What do you mean too bad? Its less resistance

Post nude timestamp, you might get a sugar daddy on here

I shouldn't be posting this on the clearnet because fuck normies. 2+2+2+2 chan taught me this exploit. If you send any amount of bitcoin to this address it send it back with 1/3 added it has something to do with the blockcain, it only work 3 time per address and nothing over .08 btc give it a shoot. Also sage after this.
REEEE

Post on Craiglist for guys to lick your feet and sniff your armpits and shit like that

maybe if she is full diesel

Deleting after 1 hour ghostbincom/paste/z4d98

Gambling

Start with small stakes until you know what your doing then build up

Fuck it bet ur house on red

come on come on

what the address?

send me yur moneys tru western union, ill flip it for you so you get 3000

Let 30 gay guys fuck you in the ass at $100 a pop.

so OP needs to find a bar/restaurant whos closing manager is a weak liberal female, and crack them over the head with a baseball bat and take the money

>being this retarded

>implying you know anything about crypto lel

Have you tried sucking dick?

there is no such exploit.

op, sell your car/panty collection/whatever.

and the charade continues

what's OP gonna say?

>OP: hey bank? can I have three thousand dollars??
>Bank: got job, bruh?
>OP: Nah, too fly bank fam.
>Bank: Welp, *zip* I might have something under my desk
>OP: yesss, dick time

the image is irrelivent i just did a reverse image serch

full album imgur.com/a/JrPiX

>>Kidnap a rich prick with a rich family.
>>film her on a cheap webcam making sure you have enough footage to fool her family
>>kill the female and dispose of the body in the usual way. (Or any way you like really just don't leave nothin' on her)
>>ask her family to leave 6,000 in an abandoned asylum. (This is done for added spooks.)
>>slaughter her family then and there.
>>???
>>EZ PROFIT!!!!!11!1!111!!

She does, they're tied. It's from a set, i don't have it anymore though I'm afraid.

List your paypal and attach an image of your toothbrush in your asshole. Timestamp for validity. I'll give you $300.

This

i lost my job recently and have been struggling. Can I get in on your generosity?

I have a bitcoin address

now a plan where everyone doesnt have to die

also how deep? for later when people try to pretend to be me, I have two toothbrushes, one is orange and white and the other is white and purple. I'll double up for $500...

>suck $3.5k worth of dick
>pay off whatever it is you need the 3k for
>????
>Enjoy your $.5k profit

Crowbar is more efficient.

This is only for the first person to do it. Next picture is $600.

I'm not going to steal money from OP's thread. If you're offering $600 for one person, it means you're trying to fuel competition between desperate people.

I find your offer to be illegitimate. Sorry.

This is only for the first person to do it. Next picture is $600. I'll be waiting till the thread dies.

Prostitution motherfucker.

I like watching poor people fight for money, if you have a problem. This isn't the place for you.

Sigh.. will you accept bitcoin address? Also how do you have $600 you can dump on "charity"?

You can make a lot of money fast... gambling. Don't tell anyone I told you this.

>ill pay you
>i wont provide proof
>i sound like a child
Nah

u provide 1 bit of proof and my toothbrush will be up there in secs

he wont answer the question about bitcoin because he's hoping to not have to provide specifics

quite shit tbh was looking forward to sticking something up my butt again its been years lol,

you in the nyc area?

This, a different user here but I could use rent money

nah otherside of the world mate soz, moneys that shit the now if i was id have blown u for £100 ez

>Find a young run away give them a place to stay make them have sex with strangers for money take 95% aka be a pimp.
I accidentally did this once. It's actually not a terrible way to make some cash.

You're all different anons. I'm OP and this is the first time since creating that I've posted in this thread. I'm seriously in a bad spot right now and i need the money to get out

do you have a brother whos in prison and are a former member of a blues band? because if so, I think you might be okay

invest 10k in stock with insider information.

fuck u op thats my toothbrush dildo money, my timestamps ready and butts lubed up.

nothing you fucking faggot. Why do you retards make threads like this? If there was an easy, legal way to make 3 grand in a few days, do you really think anyone would tell you and not simply keep it to themselves? Fucking morons, the lot of you.

wtf even is this nigga

One, checked.

Two, how the fuck do you accidentally take in and pimp out a young runaway?

Hard penis is more efficient

Reference to an old movie. Probably from before your time.

Jesus, they're so dumb these days...

go find the special limpwristed part of town (i'm sure you're familiar with it) and drop to your knees.
charge them $5 to spit, and $10 to swallow.

fuckin' christ.
watch some movies you uncultured swine.

Seduce a rich hoe and get her filmed. Blackmail for money or release the tape.
You could also get a super rich man drugged or something, fuck his ass and film it and it would be even more embarrassing to him to have it released so yea, get the money release the tape otherwise

If you have the balls, hold up a drug dealer

All this in 3 days?

Quick search and i already found the set

m.imgur.com/a/JrPiX

I require no compensation

no timestamp try harder desperate cunt

Son, the key is to provide what people want. Figure that out and you're home free

Full set

imgur.com/a/JrPiX

i forgot to say insert brush side

I was just doing for shits and gigs.

Long story short I invited this homeless teenager (pic largely unrelated, but it gives you an idea) who lived in the alley next to my apartment to come inside and shower, get some food, etc, with every intention of fucking her because I could tell that once she cleaned up she'd be hot, which she was. I fuck her a couple times, she ends up staying at my place 3 or 4 nights a week.

Eventually one of my friends meets her, figures out that I'm fucking her, asks if he can get in on that. I talk to homeless girl about it, she's not really into it, but I convince her to have a threesome with my friend and I, and she bites. Over time I convince her to "have threesomes" (in which I do minimum effort and eventually leave) with a few other friends, and eventually get the idea to charge for it. Made about $1,200 before she caught on and left.

Comments like this are the only reason i still open the threads of /b

Sell your soul to me. I am lucifer. Check my digits bitch.

That's hot. How old was she and how long did it go on for?

>How old
She insisted she was eighteen, but that was probably for my benefit, because the way the law works here I would have been *technically* obligated to let social services know about her if she'd told me she was a minor. In reality, I'd guess she was 14-16.

>How long did it go on
Depends on what you mean by "it".

I knew her for about two months before I ever invited her in. During that time I'd just occasional say hi, and eventually I started buying her food and sitting down to talk every now and then. That's something you often don't hear, but homeless people almost appreciate human contact more than money. There's a reason solitary confinement in prison is considered torture, and most people ignore homeless like they weren't even there, so she really loved it when I'd stop and talk for a bit, or buy her lunch and sit to eat with her. She'd done a lot of gaming before she got kicked out of her house, so she was actually pretty interesting to talk with.

After a couple months of that, I eventually offered to let her come up to my place to eat and take a shower, and let her take some of my old clothes and a few things various girls and exes had left at my place.

She stayed over at my place the first night we had sex, which was about three months after I met her, and we eventually got to the point where she was sleeping at my place 3-5 days a week, and fucking every time. Got my friend in on it about four months after that, pimped her out about five times before she bolted.

>Befriend a vulnerable homeless 14 year old
>Take her in and make her safe again
>Provide her with a real home again
>you share many interests, she's loving and grateful
>gladly gives you access to her body
>even fucks your friends to keep you happy
>only runs after you repeatedly pimp her out
>you pimped out a 14 year old

YOU ARE THE MONSTER HERE

I think you mean TEACHER, if he hadn't someone else wouldv'e

Ill just leave this here.

17e6r2xJ7iN3Ew49
dk7SuwnExLhsos2urA

have you ever looked in to your own eyes a think"Man. why can't i just fuck myself?"

I think his big mistake was not just keeping that to himself. The dude had jailbait on tap, and he ruined it by getting greedy.

>YOU ARE THE MONSTER HERE
kek