You're gifted this gang of feminist dykes to add to your harem

You're gifted this gang of feminist dykes to add to your harem.

How do you put them to use?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=long braided hair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> women
> useful
Pick one

They can beat each other to death for my amusement

Hey now, than can be harvested for meat and milk.

Middle right gives footjobs and does anal, far left sits on my face. The other 2 can fight to the death and winner commits suicide

Tie up and tapegag second from left and far right. In a position, so that they are on their knees and elbows and their backs are flat.

Fuck far left and redhead ontop of them.

Free soft furniture and double the fun since BDSM is my fetish.

>BDSM on redhead and far left

excellent choice picking the best of the group for that.

Bondage is a fetish of elegance and restriction, so of course the cutest and most easily moved of them are best suited.

Turning average everyday women into living furniture against their will would be pretty amazing.

What objects do redhead and left one become?

Who, the fat fuckpiggy?

left is longhair in the green dress.

Redhead is most suited to being a footstool. Glasses has a longer torso from what I see, so she's a recliner.

whale is gonna be a hatrack. Just gotta get the right piercings.

They would all look good naked and on all fours hooked up to milking machines in a big complex designed specifically for treating women like cattle.

Imagine their tears as they are forced to strip (or are stripped by dairy staff) and injected with a hearty cocktail of lactation-inducing drugs before being shackled and put on display blocks for everyone to see.

The one on the left can have her tongue removed so she doesn't corrupt the rest of the harem...the rest can feed the dogs I suppose.

i could stand to hear more about those piercings

...or how any of these women would be surgically modified to be objects.

make them lose weight
grow hair (on head faggos), probably wear braided or in a tail
remove tatoos
and they should be perfectly fine

The first thing I would do was to make them grow out their hair on the head, and remove the other hair.. The left one has potential.

Chain up the two on the left and starve the fat one until she cannibalizes. Feet the qt eggs

Feed*

Since this is pure fantasy *and* I'd be the legal owner of them al, I would subject each of them to humiliating experiments that transform and demean them in all sorts of horrible ways, and in full view of each other.

Imagine a sexually demented Fallout lab where they're all forced to breed with animals or endure experimental breast expansion and lactation.

Anyone else have fun experiment ideas?

They are all cute and I would have sex with every one of them.

What kind of longer haircuts are we talking about here?

The problem is that they're all probably lesbians who wouldn't want to have sex with anyone but their wives.

lmgtfy.com/?q=long braided hair

Non cancer/boy hair really. At least down to their shoulders.

would be hot to see them all stripped of all body hair below the neck.

maybe make them shave each other in front of you?

Duh.

Which would be best suited for anal, blowjobs, regular old sucking and/or tittyfucking?