So this girl works at gamestop and is a huge slut. Text her at 469416 2830 and see what you can get...

So this girl works at gamestop and is a huge slut. Text her at 469416 2830 and see what you can get. Points if you freak her out

She cute

Bump.

Next bump will post nudes

Bumperooni

Bump

hi

>working at gamestop
Texted him to kill himself

Something tells me you're off handedly asking for a personal army.

Just fun to freak her out

Bump faggot

Anymore nudes?

Yep. I cant seen to find the gold

Pretty sure this girl was posted a few months ago. She had a ton. Of judes leaked

Ton of nudes leaked

Well don't just let them escape, load the fucking MG42!

Yeah please tell me someone has them

I know all of her videos and pics are in a online drive but I dont rememeber it

does she sell battletoads?

Bump

Anyone manned up and tried texting?

Keep us updated.

>white knight to the rescue
>tips fedora

faggot.

I did it for the lulz

Haha back at this again? I remember you from before, I still have the pics saved on my phone from last time.

Please post

You did it cause you hope she'll keep texting you feeling "so grateful my white knight came to the rescue" and live with you in your lonely goddamn basement under your moms house.

Goddamn cancer.

Not by it atm, she loves anal if I remember correctly. Has a Tumblr too. Pretty boring. I believe last time it was kik, not text. I talked to her for a min. She was actually pretty cool. Didn't have much patience for the dick head posting her nudes though.

Nope, I just want more pics. I've played this game many times before.

No, you haven't.

It's all about the long con. I'll spend 2-3+ years on one person just to get nudes.

whats the international number?
I tried +1 469416 2830 but didnt work for whatsapp...

>3/10 troll

Back to the drawing board.

Shes married now. I followed her ig after the last wave of nudes

Let's hope this girl finds out who OP is. That would be way better than just getting nudes.

loose play

waiting for shitstorm

I once texted a 16 year old for two years until she was about 18 1/2 at which point nudes were exchanged as well as Skype sex (she lived 5 states away and fuck traveling that far). Almost exact same situation with another girl who was 17 and I got her nudes and skype sex when she was 19. It's your own fault if you don't believe me. Patience is key. You don't get new nudes back by sending dick pics. Gotta ease it in very gently. Make them rely on you for conversation and then start pulling away, they will want more conversation, introduce some BS story about how GF died and I'm lonely, I've known them for so long by that point it always works to get them romantically involved

mhmm

>BS story about how GF died and I'm lonely
>spending 2 years trying to get one girl's nudes

beta fag detected
how about getting out of the house and fucking real girls cuck

Come on thread, do an entertaining.

virgin confirmed

>gf died
Smooth, spaghetti master.

please die

I'm married and a full time software developer for a dental client management database. I don't need to go out to get pussy. I have all the pussy I want at home.

>virgin butterneck detected

still sounds like a loose play to me

More. Full body.

i'll take shit that never happened for 500

ask her some nudes

then why pray on a 17 year old for 3+ years? this isn't helping your case

bump

>software developer
>sounding more and more like a virgin neckbeard
>muh tendies

that sounds like the worst job in the universe, no wonder you feel the need to invent stories about you being a nudes master

KEK. Send her the nudes. See what she says and ask if it's her.

What's her if name?

Do you think that I will wait for 2 fucking years for some nudes? What the fuck

Kklemann13@gmail

where are the rest

I bet you also lost your viginity to some girl over summer break when your family went to Niagara Falls too, right?

>how does one's beard have so much neck

Dont really have anymore full body

is there a dump somewhere

Yeah we cant find it though its in the archive. I think in a kik or snapchat thread. Retromonster is her snapchat and monster_teeth is her kik if you wanna try to find it. Cus im not

DAT ASS

Dump more?

Yeah posting a few more but Im thenonly one posting and I know people have them

This is pretty much one of the hottest girls ever. I need them all!!

Yo call 757480 3124 shes at work right now she just answered the phone

MOAR

Thats definatley taking it too far

Fucking beta whiteknights

I called and Im not sure if it was her but some girl named Caitlyn answered

hurry up and do something autists

What did she do to you, OP?

moar tits OP

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

>definately

Sup Forums is not your personal army faggot. you're gonna have to give us some incentive to try and see this 3/11's tits

I wanna suckle her boobens

She is a massiveve fucking bitch with zero respect and Im trying to find a way to give incentive wuthout the white knight flocking to her and she finding out who the fuck I am

I guess you misspelled " I love her, but she doesnt give a fuck' heh

to late dude, she so knows

Well just saying. Whores shouldnt be allowed to get married. Especailly when the best thing they could possible achieve is being the center of a circle jerk

Skype sex? Fuck user, you're cool as fuck.

She definitely knows.

whatd she do man?

Im really not trying to get caught. Just do what you want with this info who cares if its a personal army or not. If you like what you see then just do with it what you will. I want to make her freaked out but yall are too pussy to do that anymore and I cant do it

Story time.

what gamestop? 757 here...

So many pussy-depraved males in this thread

Little creek I think

Anywhere near there?