Sit down anons...

Sit down anons. I'm going to tell you a grand story of how I saved my ex girlfriend from becoming another random slut with daddy issues.

>Each others first for everything. She's 16, I'm 19. Things were amazing and we had such a connection. Even when we broke up we argued so much, so there was a lot of passion.
>She broke up with me, saying she lost her feelings. But I knew it was a mix of her low self esteem, daddy issues, thinking I'm too good for her, etc.
>Over the course of the next few weeks, we're just constantly arguing. I know she still likes me by her actions. Then I find out she's talking to some new guy who she barely knows yet wants to 'sleep' with her this weekend. Just some average looking beta kid.
>I know she isn't like that at all, but she invites him. Her heads been all over the place recently, probably just trying to get over me, but even her own sister said she doesn't know what's gotten into her.
>At this point I still want to be with her, but I'm no cuck and will never accept a girl back once she's been with someone else.
>So I made a plan. A plan that would not only stop her from doing something she'll regret the next morning, but also bringing her father back into her life.
>Pic related, I made a fake account, pretending to be one of my ex's friends.

Continued...

>He believes I'm one of her friends
>Damn it was hard typing like some retarded teen
>He straight away messaged my ex, his daughter
>and suddenly shit goes down

Continued...

>I know my ex's facebook password btw
>So I listen in on their convo
>She tries to deny everything
>He isn't having any of it
>Says he's coming down

Continued...

>She starts crying to this kid
>Notice how 'supportive' he is
>You can literally see him disappearing already kek
>I leave the house as she only lives 30 seconds away

Continued...

>mfw 10 mins later he pulls up

>mfw he's never gonna reply again.

Wgo is he

>19 year old
>dating a 16 year old
>this insecure

wew Sup Forums really is still full of kids

At this point, I pretended I was actually one of his friends. So he'd get the blame for all this which is has. Now my ex thinks he went and 'bragged' that he's getting laid or something then someone told her dad.

So what did we learn today anons? I got her father back into her life, and fuck did he step up fast. It's been over a year since she's seen him. A bit of tough love will do her good. I messaged her saying "I know you hate me, but I hope you're okay". Her sister actually told me she cried a little when she messaged me back saying thanks. And now as she sits their alone tonight, pondering on just what the hell she was doing. She'll be glad nothing happened between them. She'll start to remember how good I was to her, how well I treated her. but I won't contact her at all right now, don't want to seem desperate. But her sister will put in good words for me and this valentines, I'll drop her a little message. As for her dad wondering who I really am...I'm her Dark Knight.

Holy shit this is gold lmao

Done pretty well in an autistic sort of way
Drop the batman ahit though

I just wanted to close it in a dramatic way lol

Itll make for a good 10 karma screencap on r/Sup Forums

You know OP, you're not actually a faggot and you delivered. I hope everything works out for you, and she learns from this. We don't need anymore bitches with daddy issues.

It's usually that way buddy. Women/girls tend to date a bit older guys. Mainly because men mature slower than women. Physically, psychically and socially.

You're a massive faggot for even caring this much about a female. You're a child, and it shows. Next time just move on, like people sans-autism do.

>oh
>oh
>no
>no
Hahahahaha this guy is hilarious
Good job user

I wish you good fortune for the wars to come.

/thread

So much beta in this thread
OP literally cannot stop sucking dicks

Nigga I had a 7 inch dick and was fucking bitches since I was 10 what shit you talking about

Caring this much for some immature idiot cunt with issues that are no business of yours to even try and fix. You aren't everyones psychologist, and this is the most pointless crusade I've witnessed. Quit fucking around with teenagers and try and meet an actual woman, won't really have to deal with this shit as much.